All Comments on 'The Photo Shoot'

by JBaggs

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved your story.

I loved your story, because it's similar to my experience. Me and my girlfriends graduated from UT Austin. We went to a beautiful Marriott hotel in Puerto vallerta to celebrate. On Saturday I hurt my ankle playing volleyball, so Sunday when the girls went into town to sight see, I stayed behind at the hotel. I met a real nice guy at the pool from Modesto, and when we got hungry, I agreed to have lunch with him on his patio, after he promised to behave. We got along great. To keep it short, he said he wanted to have a picture of me. He took a few shots, but then he asked if I would take off my bikini top and pose with just my cover up on top for a sexier picture. He said the same thing as your character--if I wasn''t comfortable it was OK, which was like a dare to me. So I took it off in his bedroom and went back out. Naturally the shoot progressed to me letting the cover up separate in the middle (no buttons), and then he asked me to take it off. It's just amazing how exciting it gets to hear all the compliments and have so many photographs taken. Finally I drew the line and refused to removed my bikini bottom. We made out on the bed, but didn't go all the way, mostly because he was going home the next day and I realized I'd probably never see him again. We went to dinner that nite and even danced some slow songs, with me limping around on my ankle, and we ended the nite making out some more outside on the hotel grounds. And then he left the next day. I felt so bad, and I really worried about the pictures. I imagined him showing them to his friends and laughing about the girl he took advantage of, even putting them on the internet. I was so upset, I even went to a psychologist. But then a miracle happened. He called me 3 weeks later. He'd had a hard time tracking me down, but finally somehow got my number from the hotel. He said he missed me and wanted to come see me in Dallas where I had a new job. He did, and it was wonderful, and he asked would I mind if he tried to get a job in Dallas. We got married 5 months later, and we've been ecstatic for 4 years. We now live outside San Francisco, and he takes every kind of photo of me that he wants. We're going back to "our hotel" for our fifth anniversary, and I agreed to do some nude photos on the beach and in some of the public parts of the hotel, cause I trust him completely. That's why I liked your story so much. Just like us, it seems like they will keep in touch and eventually they may get married too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fiery Redheads

I must say I am biased toward lovely redheads. My first sexual experience was with a beautiful redheaded girl. Rusty was her name and she had the most beautiful head of thick, shiny red hair. To this day, there's a special place in my heart full of great memories of a girl much like Tegan. More....follow their e-mails as they plan their next photo shoot. Also, thanks for passing over all the "drove my fat 8" cock, etc. It's frivolous and would have cheapened the story. Keep up the good work and we must have a sequel!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous