The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK!" She didn't hesitate to jump under the cover, and show me those eyes, I was very impressed, and even more turned on.

"You want to take that next step?" I asked after a minute or so "Completely up to you, I don't mind if you want to draw the line there, but we could get some very nice topless ones of you, you can use the blanket and your hands to cover up of course." She hesitated,

"All right, but no nipples," She grinned

"Of course, and remember I'm giving you the memory card, so you can delete whatever photos you don't want, ok?"

"Yeah, of course, thanks! But no camera for a second ok?"

I respectfully stowed my camera away and even turned around as she reached around her back to unhook her bra.

"Oh don't be silly, you can look, you're going to see them probably anyway, just no camera yet!" She said with a giggle. Gratefully I turned back around and watched her slowly remove her bra from those spectacular tits. As she did this she fixed me with those green eyes and half smiled at me, making no attempt to cover herself as she did, she positioned her body face down on the bed so that her nipples were covered and said she was ready. I took a few snaps of her bare back with g-string covered ass, and of her mounds only covered by being pressed against the bed sheets. I got some lovely shots of her sitting up covering her tits only with her hands. Those big things sat perfectly in her hands as she cupped them to cover her nipples smiling for the camera. At one stage she reached her arms way up above her head stretching them out, which pushed her big, perky breasts out in front of her, it was a site to behold, those big beautiful breasts I just had to get a picture. I took the shot, but felt I should let her know.

"Um, Tegan I know you said no photos with nipples, but I just had to get that shot"

"Oh did you now?" She said with a knowing smile

"Lets have a look then," She leaned over me, and her tits touched my leg as I sat on the bed next to her, I struggled to concentrate.

"Not bad actually" She said smiling, obviously impressed, and confident that she was looking sexy, "Maybe you can get some more then." I smiled and kept on snapping.

She got under the blankets again and although I thought she might have been getting ready for some more poses, she shuffled around and then from out under the blanket she slid her blue and red g-string and smiled at me. I was shocked, not expecting this, I took some cute bedroom shots and then asked if she wanted to sit up for some shots. She sat up and kicked off the blankets, all though she had her legs crossed, and was using her hands for coverage, I could see enough to know she was clean shaven down there.

I was finally seeing what I had so desperately wanted to see when I first laid eyes on her, but there was one more photo I just had to get. I instructed her to sit on the edge of the bed, and cross her legs, put her arms straight down beside her, she then tilted her head down letting her hair fall over her face, framing it, looked at the camera, and I said:

"You are truly beautiful, Tegan" She blushed and gave me that innocent, sexy, green eyed look, this time she gave it to me in all her natural naked beauty, her young, firm tits poking out, her milky skin bathed in natural light and her hair falling in red fiery cascades down her back and front. It was my greatest picture ever, and I didn't need the memory card to have it burned into my soul forever.

"Should we get some bikini shots now Michael?" She asked, distracting me from my revery. She said it softly, confirming to me that in that moment of the photo, something beautiful but unspoken had passed between us.

"Um, Sure, we sure should." So she grabbed her bag from the floor and slipped her yellow bikini on, and we went outside. I asked her when she had to be back for her parents, and she said they would not be back until after midnight, and they had given her money for pizza for dinner. I smiled at her, and she smiled back and then ran and jumped in the lake, as I took photos. I got shots of her in various poses all wet and shining in the light from the now setting sun. Without me having even to ask, she undid her bikini top and asked me to take some nice topless shots of her. I wasn't exactly going to say no. So I got some beautiful photos of her with the water dripping down her breasts, and the setting sunlight behind her.

I put the camera down on the table, and just looked at her,

"Gee you're sexy" She was standing waist deep in the cool waters of the lake, I could see the top of her bikini bottoms just out of the water, her breasts standing firm with her hands on her hips. Her wet red hair hung loosely down her back and over her shoulders. She was as sexy as any siren could be. She laughed at me ogling her and splashed me.

"Come on in then, if you're finished taking photos, it's so nice!" She didn't need to ask twice, I stripped off my top and got down to my briefs and ran and jumped in next to her, splashing her as I went, she squealed and splashed me back playfully. We mock wrestled and her bare tits were pressed against my chest, suddenly we stopped wrestling and stood still in that pose, I could feel her heart beating, she looked at me square, with her stunning green eyes boring into mine, then she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

We stood in that embrace for a few minutes, kissing passionately, I was running my hands all over her body, and she moaned feeling my hard on pressing against her lower abdomen. I broke the kiss and suggested we go inside for a hot shower, the sun had set during our embrace, so she smiled and allowed me to lead her by the hand into the house and into my big double shower. As I turned on the water, she slowly pulled down her bikini bottoms not taking her eyes off me, I knelt down in front of her and kissed her bare pussy softly. She moaned and grabbed my hair, I started kissing and tonguing her clit and fingering her pussy, she groaned in pleasure but then pulled me up and we stepped into the shower. She pulled off my briefs over my rock hard cock, and knelt on the shower floor and started sucking, the water from the shower running down my body and causing slurping noises as she took my whole length in my mouth and sucked up and down.

Tegan got up from my cock, licked her lips and looked me in the eye as she raised one leg up slightly onto the wall of the shower, I took that as an invitation and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and slid it all the way in, she shuddered and I groaned. I began thrusting away and her tits bounced up and down with the motion, her eyes closed and her mouth open in pleasure as we fucked like crazy in the shower. Her moans got steadily louder as she built to a climax, soon she was orgasming, moaning louder and louder as I fucked her hard and fast, her whole body was shaking with the orgasm. She stopped thrusting and slumped on me with my cock still rock hard inside her, opened her eyes and looked at me with a hunger I had seen in some of my photos. "Fuck me on the bed Michael" she growled.

We stepped out of the shower and not even bothering to dry off, I carried her into the bedroom and threw her on the bed. Her naked, wet body and flaming red hair looked amazing on my bed, I almost wanted to run to get my camera but I had other things to attend to. I climbed on top of her and put my cock inside her again. I still had not come, and the break from shower to bedroom had given my cock a chance to refresh and go another round. I plunged inside her again and again and she began to moan once more, her second orgasm building. Then she pushed me off her and onto my back and began riding me, another sight I could get used to: I was flat on my back and I could watch Tegan's shaved pussy sliding up and down on my cock, her big tits moving with the same up and down motion and her read hair flying everywhere.

We were both moaning as we approached climax, just before I was about to come, I pulled her off me and made to climb back on top for a final few thrusts so we could come together. Tegan had other ideas though, and as she got off she immediately got on all fours in front of me, looked around behind her and smiled. I wasn't exactly going to turn that down, so I slid into her from behind and she moaned with pleasure as my cock reached the end wall of her pussy. I grabbed a hold of her hips and thrust extra hard and she moaned even harder, I had an amazing view of her ass and back and I could see her tits hanging down from her chest, swinging forwards and back with the motion of our bodies as I pounded her from behind. I couldn't hold on any longer, the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, the view I had, and the sounds she was making took me over the edge and I released the load inside her that had been building up all day, just as Tegan also came with her whole body shaking and her pussy lips contracting and milking the last drops of come from my drained cock. We slumped on the bed together panting.

It was a while before either of us spoke, Tegan rolled over and looked into my eyes

"Wow" was all she could manage, still panting.

"Wow" I replied laughing. We laughed together in bed for a while and I just lay there enjoying being next to such an beauty, Tegan's breasts were still rising and falling with her panting. She got up and grabbed her g-string bottom from the floor where it was discarded in the earlier photo shoot and slipped into it then left the room with a smile, I lay there for a while then got up, put my briefs on and went into the kitchen to make some dinner for us. She came out a short time later still just in her g-string and gave me that smile again.

"That was amazing Michael, you make me feel so special, thank you"

"Thank you Tegan, it was something else wasn't it," I said, still in awe of her beauty in that g-string, her breasts making me smile.

I was still in shock about what had actually transpired over the last 24 hours, meeting this beautiful young woman and subsequently desiring to see her naked, and then magically getting to photograph her in her raw natural state, but I had got much, much more. That evening, we ate a simple dinner, and talked for ages, before starting round two on the couches in the living area, and finishing back in the bedroom. She eventually went back to her parents before midnight, with the promise that she would see me again soon before they left. The next day her parents popped around for a drink and to say thanks again for the other nights BBQ, she came in a couple of minutes after them, wearing a towel around her waist and that yellow bikini top again, her parents told me she's been swimming in the lake but wanted to come to see me to say goodbye,

"I didn't get to wear the bikini for long enough yesterday, so I thought I should wear it some more today" she whispered to me as she passed me in the doorway. Apart from a passionate kiss snuck in the hallway, we couldn't really do anything that day, and soon it was time to say goodbye, with her parents there I shook her hand and gave her a grin, but after they'd gone I found her real goodbye; she had left her email address on a piece of paper on my pillow in my bedroom with her blue g-string next to it. I smiled at it and wondered how she had snuck that in, then realised, she had never actually taken her towel off from around her waist. Tegan and I have kept in contact ever since, the other day I opened my lap top to find an email from her, attached to which was my favorite photo from our shoot, I smiled as I looked at her amazing hair, beautiful smile and big tits once more, and noticed the simple message saying, "Can't wait for next summer"

12