The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,455 Followers

“That feel nice, you like the feel of that big juicy cock splitting that sweet pussy of yours.”

I just moaned and continued to meet his thrusts.

“Oh man, girl you have the sweetest pussy on you, you sure do. I love the feel of it, I never fucked such a small girl before. I've been watching you all night. You are so fucking tight even after the fucking Mark gave you. Oh Jennifer, I just have to have a taste of those pretty titties too. I may have to fuck them later, but now those big fat nipples are calling me ummmm, ummmm” and with that he leaned down and sucked one into his hot mouth. I arched my back as he sucked and chewed lightly on my nipple. I rolled my head side to side as he got rougher with me, moving his dick side to side as he drove it deeper and deeper into me. He moved to the other one and sucked even harder.

I was getting crazy again, as he fucked me harder and harder and I begged for more. I couldn't help it, I was out of control. I could dimly hear the camera clicking away in the background. I had no idea of what was going on, but I now knew there were at least 2 men other than Bobby in here having sex with me.

“Come for me baby, come for me”

... and I wanted to so bad. He was just driving it so hard into me as he continued to suck on my tits. Finally, at long last, I screamed out my pleasure as the waves washed over me. He never stopped, he continued to fuck me though my orgasm. I was moving my hips every which way, totally out of control, trying to squeeze an orgasm out of him.

Finally, by his breathing I could tell that he was getting close and I could feel another one building in me. It was like it was building on top of the one I just had. He leaned over me and I could feel him untie my blindfold. I was just at the edge of the orgasm. I opened my eyes and when I saw who it was I came probably from shock more than anything. I was looking up at the instructor as he arched his back shooting another hot load into my tender pussy as I convulsed totally out of control around the fat, old pervert’s dick.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,455 Followers