All Comments on 'The Pictures Ch. 08'

by Mike Cindy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The making of a woman

Now his wife can make control him and switch roles with him learning how it is to be a girl. Waxing,makeup,dressing properly and helping him make the transition with female hormone injections. We can go with cosmetic surgery to enhance certain parts and maybe finish with piercings and having her becoming the perfect maid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Not gay male. Should be noncon or in the loving wives crap. Dude should just eat a gun or play in traffic. I skipped large portions looking for improvements-it just got uglier and uglier. I'm skeeved out that I will probably unknowingly meet people who think this kind of story is a hot fantasy. I'm basically live and let live, but cruelty is not sexy. If you post in the future, add a little content disclaimer at the start and many folks like me will quietly move on.

bluesky496bluesky496over 8 years ago

i have just read the whole series right through for the fourth time ,it makes me so horny , i would love to read more so i hope you write another chapter or two .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Any particular reason why you think anyone would act this way?

So many utterly ridiculous postings on this site. The husband would merely spend $200, buy a gun, and drop his wife and Jack the next time he saw them. WHICH IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T DO SHIT LIKE THIS EXCEPT WHEN MIDDLE AGED, FAT, SEXLESS LOSERS DREAM ABOUT OTHER MEN DOMINATING THEM... When you post shit like this, you're holding up a large sign that says "I have gay fantasies"... so, get a life, get off your couch, and go out and suck a dick, and stop posting this garbage here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I missed what got tattooed on the husband. What did it say? I would love to be the husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous