All Comments on 'The Pink Ninja'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Great

Story, well written and a good read, would have like more about what the fight was about, I take it had something to do with his foster sister, protecting her or has a thing for her hisself?

aisielynnaisielynnabout 9 years ago

Averygoodlay - The fight at the beginning was about him protecting his foster sister from her ex-boyfriend. He had warned the guy not to lay a finger on Tara, but the ex-boyfriend did anyway. Mike saw nothing wrong with beating the guy to a pulp for touching her. Mike had a rough childhood in the foster system and only really connected with one person, Tara. He thinks of her as his only real family....as his sister. He is very protective of her and has a short fuse on his temper, so it's no wonder he put her ex-boyfriend in the hospital. I mean, think of it this way.... too many kids in the foster system grow up with abuse at some point in their lives, whether it be abuse suffered at the hands of their birth parents, step-parents or even foster parents. It happens. It is reality. No, not all foster kids experience abuse. And I'm not saying all foster parents, step-parents or birth parents are abusers; however, some are. Mike's history shows that he has anger management issues, that he has most likely either experienced or witnessed abuse. His love for his foster sister, as a protective older brother, is such that he will not willingly allow harm to come to her if he can prevent it. He warned her ex-boyfriend what would happen. When the ex-boyfriend decided to try something anyway, Mike stepped in to make sure it would never happen again. His only regret was not telling Tara to run when the fight first broke out.

aisielynnaisielynnabout 9 years ago

ellie: *smiles*

Another wonderful and hot story with any interesting little twist of Mike being the virgin. Loved it. *grins*

Brett78xBrett78xabout 9 years ago
Sexy Reads!

That was fun and funny and sexy - all at the same time! Well written, too! Thanks!

76er76erover 7 years ago
Excellent Mix of Anger & Sex

Hard to believe that a 'tough' would be a virgin, but it certainly helped the story line.

mustangdaisymustangdaisyover 5 years ago

I think this is my favourite yet 🔥

I_Love_EroticaI_Love_Eroticaalmost 5 years ago
Conflict Between Tiffany and Mike

Creating a conflict bt Tiffany and Mike was a perfect way for the latter to lose his virginity wo being too self-conscious to give and receive pleasure. He was a bit too skilled, obviously he'd been watching lotsa porn as how-to videos ;-). Really like how the story ended with a tease.

This was your first story I've read. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Good Read

Short and sharp. A sound storyline, punchy writing with a satisfying conclusion. Personally, I prefer longer stories but I enjoyed this immensely.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Cannot Fault It

A tight, fast paced, short and punchy story. I would have preferred it to be longer with perhaps more of an intro and a longer fight but that's me.

Any thoughts of a sequel to see how they get on; perhaps she's too old but would be nice to see if he could control his anger and settle down a bit.

5 stars though.

DuncanitaDuncanita9 months ago

This needs SO much MORE chapters...🤭🤭 way too many loose ends...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...