The Pink Ninja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time they grappled free and posted a stance Mike kept his waist high and tight and his hands dangerously close to her breasts. He smirked as she kept her guard low as if being more concerned about the few flimsy layers of fabric between his cock and the apex between her legs. They'd come in here to fight for who would dominate their fucking. He was mad that he had taken the bait she offered and angry that he had even contemplated this. Sure he'd watched porn, friends and strangers do it but he had never been in the position himself. What the hell did he know about being on top?

Always the fighter though, Mike took advantage of every weakness or lapse of concentration she displayed. In a bold move as they had stood panting with exertion and glaring at each other across the mat again, Tiffany moved in and attempted to sweep him off his feet. In a counter-move, only a street fighter could have pulled off Mike reversed it on her, and she ended up flat on her belly on the mat with Mike practically mounting her back. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders low on her neck line and the other across her chest. His feet hooked around her legs as he fought to prevent her from rolling them both.

Mike sunk his hips hard into hers. It was a classic grappler's hold and one he had used often in the past but never with a woman. He became suddenly aware of the firm breasts against his arm and her sweetly curved ass pressing into his pelvis. His cock hardened from the semi-erect shaft he had been trying to maintain to a full blown tire iron in the blink of an eye.

"Alright, I give, you win," Tiffany knew she was done; control the head and the hips she had always instructed her students. He'd done that quite effectively she had to give him credit. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass, and she was horny after the bout and keen to see what other moves this kid had.

"No.. um.. You can get out of this," his voice had a different sound. She wasn't sure what she heard, but it seemed to be deeper, softer and almost embarrassed. She couldn't see his face, so she didn't have much to go on. He outweighed her and from this position there was little chance she could escape. Her experience was the only chance she had unseating the kid who held her down. Stubborn only began to describe her fighting style, so she began to fight. Fight hard.

She struggled to snake her hips to the side. The movement ground her body into the floor and at the same time up to him. His head was close enough to her that he knew she could hear his ragged breathing gentle in her ear. They hadn't been at it long. He usually could fight for hours, but tonight he seemed to be breathing hard after only a few minutes. For the first time, he thought about how easily he could force himself on her. She couldn't resist if he did. The thought repulsed him as quickly as it had entered his mind. He wasn't like those assholes. Fuck, he was still a virgin because he refused to take advantage of any woman. The movement of her hips beneath him though was doing nothing to ease the steel rod his cock had become.

Tiffany's thoughts had turned down the same dark path. He could in this position take full advantage of her, and she would be almost powerless to resist. The feel of his hard cock against her ass as he held her in that position so tightly made the thought both frightening and oddly arousing. The two forces making her feel those butterflies in her stomach. She hadn't been feeling them with the guy she was dating off and on very often lately. It felt good to know she was desired.

Mike suddenly let her go and got up. He stalked across the room. He was angry. Angry at himself and angry at her. "What the hell was he doing here?" He asked himself. He lay back on the mat breathing heavily and looking up at the clean white ceiling relieved the bout was over.

Tiffany had watched him. He seemed to be flushed and embarrassed by winning the bout which confused her. Any other guy she knew would have flipped her onto her back and claimed their prize. Was he waiting for her to admit defeat again and go fuck him while he lay there enjoying his victory? Not likely that was going to happen. What an arrogant son of a bitch. She got up and stalked to where he laid, his cock barely at half-mast now, she raised an eyebrow. What was wrong with this kid?

Mike looked up as she approached. He had to follow through; he couldn't punk out now and just look at this hot bitch. She wanted it bad. She wanted him bad. He considered his next move as she straddled his body and sat pressing her pussy against his cock, the layers of thin cotton between them practically invisible to his mind. He watched as she undid the pink belt and shrugged off the jacket leaving only the flimsy singlet top between his eyes and her breasts.

Grabbing her arms, he rolled suddenly the weight of his body pinning her to the mat. She began to fight again but wrapping his legs back and around hers and holding her hands over her head he looked down into her eyes and smirked. "Is this what you want," he thrust his hips down into her. "Need a real man for a change?" he laughed but she was not happy. "I already won, I don't know why you're fighting me now," he watched as she took in the words, her body relaxing slightly.

He outweighed her in muscle, if not technique and as he lay on top of her, he lowered his head to her ear and whispered, "You are stuck and at my mercy." Then he did what he thought would have been an evil laugh but it sounded more like he just had something in his throat. His fear, of being seen as an inexperienced virgin, warred with his need to dominate this sexy woman, and every move he made seemed to make it worse. Anger boiled up inside him again.

Very few people could say they had bested Tiffany, and she would be damned if this kid thought he could talk to her like some cock hungry whore. She pulled out the final piece of ammunition she had to get the upper hand here. She leaned up and began to kiss his ear and neck. Her tongue teased the salty skin, and she felt his muscles relax, and a soft hum or a badly hidden moan escape his mouth.

She pushed his head further to the side and kept kissing his neck, lower and lower. Then suddenly she pushed and twisted her hips, throwing Mike to the side and onto his back. She laughed as she took the strong position from him. She kept herself low and dug herself in to prevent getting rolled again. He pulled her close. She could still feel his hard cock pressing against her.

"That was the cheapest move ever..." he said." How would you like it if I pulled some shit like that?"

"Go ahead," She challenged him. "I dare you."

Mike grabbed her hair and brought his mouth to hers. He was not playing with her anymore, he kissed her deeply. He started biting her neck softly, but it became aggressive quickly. His teeth grazed her skin almost painfully hard. It was like he was losing control. Tiffany did nothing to stop it. Mike pulled her tighter against his body. Running his hand down her back and up under her shirt. He grabbed at the flimsy singlet and tore it exposing her breasts to him. He rubbed the hardening nipple, then began pulling and twisting on it.

All she could think about was getting laid. She hadn't been properly fucked in a long time. At least here was a guy full of desire for her and wanting her completely. She didn't think too long or try to justify it. This was happening, and she had no plan to stop it.

He began kissing and sucking hard on her nipples, then biting them. Electricity shot through her body and she shuddered. He could feel the shudder and trembling that went along with the soft moans of pleasure that escaped her mouth, so he continued to satisfy his own needs believing they matched hers. Without even realizing it, he had begun to grind into her hips. He rolled them again until he hovered over her once again.

He started moving further down her body with his kisses. He pushed her hips up and hooked his fingers into the band of her dobak pants pulling them down her long shapely legs. Eager to explore this woman he kissed back up her shapely legs to the apex between them and buried his face in her pussy. He had no style or technique but as his rough tongue explored she lay back and sighed with pleasure. What he lacked in technique he made up for with enthusiasm, and she was surprised by how much she enjoyed it.

His hands cupped and kneaded her firm ass. He then pushed her and moved her hips up, showing her the way she had control. She took the hint and began to position herself where she wanted his tongue. Obediently he licked whatever part she presented him. When she was ready, she moved herself over his mouth so that her clit was right in his line of fire. He gently pulled it in his mouth and sucked it. Meanwhile, he continued to play with her ass occasionally moving one up to play with her wet pussy. As she began nearing her orgasm, she lifted her hips higher and widened her thighs slightly more.

He slipped his fingers deep into her, curling them slightly to reach her G-spot. He found the mythical goal and began rubbing there while licking smooth and steady on her clit. She used her hips varying the pressure, but it was quickly working. She began grinding down into his tongue as she came leaving her legs shaking as the waves of her orgasm continued. His face was wet with her cum, and she was suddenly worried she might have been suffocating him. Those fears were gone when she saw the huge smile on his lips. He leaned over and tried to kiss her, but she pushed him back. She never liked to be touched right after coming.

The disappointment was clear on his face as she pushed him away. Reversing the position she pushed him back and crawled over his body until she came up above him, her eyes sparkled as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of his dobak and moved slowly down his body. Mike was so hard he thought he could explode the moment he felt the first tentative kiss on his cock. He gritted his teeth and grimaced as he let her suck him for a few minutes only before pulling her back up to his chest and rolling her onto her back.

He lowered his face to kiss her then, despite herself she welcomed it and the odd feeling she always got when tasting herself on another's lips. They kissed slowly and passionately as Mike manoeuvred between her legs, his cock leading the way eagerly into the hot wet tunnel of flesh. She reached down and grabbed his cock caressing it; she was impressed with the size of the kid and parted her legs as his hips lowered further. He seemed tentative as she helped guide his way into her, and she looked up into his face.

"Problem?" she teased.

"Virgin," he growled feeling like he owed it to tell her but quickly thrust forward before the meaning of his word sunk in. He groaned loudly as he stayed immobile his cock wedged inside the woman he held tightly below him.

"Fuck!" Tiffany's eyes flew wide both at the word and the thrust. She would never have done this if she had known. All that goading and teasing, fuck, she didn't need to be some love struck kid's first time!

Mike began thrusting his cock in and out of her wet pussy. She was tight and wet and warm. Her hips began moving despite her initial shock. He found a rhythm and continued pushing in and out. She moved like the athletic goddess she was, grinding into him and forcing him to feel her tight pussy walls rubbing his hard cock. She could feel his balls as he thrust deep into her. He grabbed her legs and brought them high to his shoulders. She was so tight and felt so good. He had found her sexy and desirable but even now he couldn't believe how good she felt on the end of his cock.

She was surprised at how quickly she began building to another orgasm. She often had multiple climaxes, but it would normally take some time. His hard cock was pressing tight into her, and their hips were meeting in a way that stimulated her clit. She used her legs to position him to enter her the way she wanted as he continued his fucking. The position worked, and she quickly began to cum on him. She pulled his hair and scratched his back, but he just kept fucking. He was used to pain, and the pleasure was so overwhelming that he never slowed down until he came too.

"Fuck!" Mike roared loudly and collapsed over her, breathing heavily.

Having recovered from the shock of his words, Tiffany said quietly, "Virgin huh?"

"So? You seemed to be enjoying it," he answered belligerently.

"It wasn't bad for a beginner, I suppose," she nodded seeming to consider him. "We'll see what you got once you've had a bit more experience," she teased knowing she was goading him. "Speaking of which," she reached out and wrapped her hand around his rapidly softening cock. "Let's see if we can't double up on that experience."

"Greedy bitch," he growled but felt his cock jump in her hand. "What makes you think I'd do you again?"

"Oh, I don't know," she began to pump his cock, "Proximity, availability, the promise of even better sex." His eyes narrowed, but his hand reached over to grab her breast and twist the nipple making her whimper softly.

"You just want me to join your dojo," he smirked enjoying the hot look she gave him.

"Nobody else would get the deal I am about to offer you," His cock continued to harden in her hand. "Ah, the joys of youth," she thought to herself and rolled so she straddled his hips and looked down at him.

Mike felt the velvet walls of her pussy swallow his cock and chuckled, "Tell me more about this special deal that would be just for me."

12