All Comments on 'The Play'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyover 4 years ago
Bravo! Bravo!

This is how I would envision a play with unsimulated sex in a real theater. I love the build up to that and how the actors were preparing for this show and gradually loosened up more. Interesting reference to the same play 20 years ago and the final resolution for the former actors.

Thank you for an excellent story about one of fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well written and all. But should really have had a specific warning label for "black-on-white interracial cuckoldry/NTR", probably the least requested genre in all of porn. And there was a lot of it.

BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 4 years ago
Brilliant!

This is brilliant. Well done. Only one mistake: it was said that nobody outside the players should be told of the play. But Sara does admit her parents know when asked. I just can't remember if that was Amber our Sheila.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely love this story!!! Very well done! I cannot wait to read it with my girl!

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 4 years ago
Outstanding!!!!

A very beautiful enriching story on a topic that needs to be brought more attention. The characters ran the gamut from timid and shy to extroverted and sexually free. Horsegal( my wife) and I both agree that this was extremely thought provoking and in need of a wider audience than perhaps you will reach here on Literotica. We would say that you are preaching to the choir on this venue but, as we note in some anonymous comments, there are still some who are intolerant.

This story was simple in its complexity, beautiful in personal and interpersonal growth

We just can’t say enough good things about it. Wish there was more.

This may be your best yet!!!

Your avid fans,

brokenlance13 and horsegal01

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

I usually don’t read stories with bi content... but this was a great story and enjoyed all of it including the bi content.

swampbuggyswampbuggyover 4 years ago
Absolutely the best!

I couldn't stop reading and hated getting to the end. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Very thought provoking subject! Took almost almost a week to read and couldn’t wait to pickup every day where I left off the previous day. Thoroughly enjoyed the progression of the players/characters in the story. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Page 11 - Hygiene issue

Halfway down the page, you have Brian penetrate Sara's ass. Then a few paragraphs down, he enters Susan's pussy. However, there is no line about his cock getting cleaned. Ass to pussy without a thorough cleaning is a recipe for UTI and Bacterial infection. Please edit in some cleaning. I really hope that the hygiene levels improve after that 1 slip-up.

mahaliarjunmahaliarjunover 4 years ago
Who requested the play?

I thought you would've revealed Sara requested the play at the end

garybluegaryblueover 4 years ago
@Anon re: hygiene issue p.11

The author dealt with that early on. He exposited on hygiene by describing the means for cleaning ass-to-anywhere dicks while the play continued.

AdmirableAdmirableover 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

What a great story with lovable, playful characters, intense build-up/progression. This was great to edge to. Read it all in one setting. I'm blown away. I've been reading your stories for years with great pleasure. "Service" was my previous favorite. Thank you.

greens444greens444over 4 years ago
Excellent Story

The early part of the story when the players worked on becoming comfortable with each other was the best part. Enjoyed the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Fucking amazingly hot. The fact that you glossed over as much sex as you did is a fucking crime though. You deprived us of hearing about Brian and Sara's first time fucking their parents! How dare you lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If it wasn't for the cuckolding, this would be the best story on this website. Hope you'll write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great fun!

Liked the story until Sara convinced mom to help be coach / teacher but then, the story ended pretty quickly - huh? Seems like there was lots more story to tell that was suddenly glossed over or omitted.

Found Trish's reluctance / conflicted feelings to be great counterpoint although, after rehearsing the first time with Sara and Brian, would think she would lose her reluctance.

Read the following line several time and still don't know what Sara was talking about "Why didn't you ever tell us?" Sara asked when they finally got home later that evening. By this time the kids both knew Trish and John had been in the original cast. What is Sara talking about.

Did Trish ever attend rehearsals and help coach others? Or did John and Trish confine their sexual coaching to Brian and Sara at home and let them be the "messengers" to the other cast members. If so . . . Details ... Did the poor pussy eaters and cock suckers learn how to improve? Did the other cast members know that Sara and Brian were John's kids?

Did the new cast ever get to see the movies of the old cast? Or meet all the old cast? Might be a fun follow-up story; have a meeting between casts to watch movies, share stories, have a great big orgy.

Agree with others' comments that more details of John and Trish with Sara and Brian would have been fun.

A long comment, and I don't mean to denigrate the story at all; I thought it was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

While I find the ending a little trite, this is still the best erotic story I have ever read. It’s one I always come back to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a straight man I could NEVER take a dick in the ass just for a play.with all of the games men in the world there's none in their theater class?it's a common belief that girls readily experiment with lesbian sex at some time some girls I knew called themselves l.u.g.s. ( lesbian until graduation sisters) but guys have been raised rightly or wrongly to think doing the same is not good for their future if it got out.

Texasmale_2016Texasmale_2016about 2 years ago

Was very uncomfortable at first, like the actors became easier as it progressed. Agree with other comment - should have indicated who made the request (I’m. Assuming no one and John just planted based on the 20 yr anniversary and deal with Vivid). Could have probably done better wrapping it all up.

All in all… a very interesting and probably the best crafted story I’ve seen on here (given not only the story, but play dialog as well). Glad I found it!

pcuserpcuseralmost 2 years ago

Does anyone know of any others stories so hot? This was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...