The Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember getting more of a thrill when people would watch me with your father than with other people," Trish said.

"Well, that's how it was for me fucking Brian," Sara said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You didn't tell me that they had fucked, in front of the whole class," Trish said to John when Brian and Sara left for rehearsal.

"It was bound to happen and you know it," John replied. "What would be the point in telling you that it had? Would it have made any difference?"

"And now tonight, without even the minimal restraint that you impose on them," Trish sighed.

"Well, I'm going to watch them," John said.

"You're what?" Trish asked.

"The four video cameras at the rehearsal facility all transmit their feed directly to my server in the other room," John explained. "I can easily watch the feed as it comes in or after the fact from the hard drive. You're welcome to join me."

"I don't know," Trish said. "I still don't know if I'm ready to watch them."

"Well, I'll be at the computer," John said, getting to his feet and leaving the room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, what a good idea," Sara said when Sheila produced a couple of gallon bottles of cheap wine. "We should all bring something each time. There's a refrigerator, so we can build up a supply."

"No glasses, though," Sheila said as she opened one of the bottles. "Anyone mind?" she asked, holding the bottle up to her mouth, gulping some wine down when everyone encouraged her, then passed the bottle.

"Does anyone have any idea what we should do?" Sara asked.

"I'll just bet that you do," Sheila said to laughter.

"Well, I had an idea just as we got here and were in line to log in," Sara said. "What's the biggest problem that most people have with the play?"

After some discussion, it was decided that being comfortable nude with each other, interacting sexually with each other, especially in front of everyone else.

"Then that's what we should work on," Sara said. "There's no way we'll be able to play our parts if we're not comfortable."

"How can we do that?" Suzy asked.

"Well, why don't we all get naked and crowd together for a start," Sara suggested. "Really close, bodies pressing on bodies. We've all been naked together, so that shouldn't be that hard."

There was laughter and giggling as everyone stripped, gathering together, closer and closer as Sara encouraged everyone.

"Now let your hands roam free," Sara said. "Touch everyone around you. Explore them. Close your eyes so that your imaginations come into play."

There were sighs and grunts and moans as everyone followed Sara's suggestion. Sara could feel hands on her ass, her breasts, between her legs, fingers sliding back and forth between her pussy lips, dipping into her while she had one hand wrapped around a cock and the other between Amber's legs, rubbing her pussy.

"Keep moving around, changing positions, changing people," Sara said, the whole group a writhing mass as they morphed and seethed, touching and being touched.

"This is nice," Sheila said after a while, a cock filling each hand, her inner thighs beginning to be slick from her pussy juices. "What next?"

"Let's have all the guys lay down on their backs next to each other," Sara suggested, the group slowly melting reluctantly apart. "Leave enough room for someone between you," Sara instructed as the guys laid down.

"Okay, girls, pick a guy," Sara said, moving to stand at Rod's head. " Let's do 69 for two minutes," she said to laughter and cheers. "Then we'll change guys. We'll just keep doing it until we're comfortable with each other, no matter who it is."

"What the hell?" Trish said as she came into the computer room and stood behind John, staring at the four windows open on the screen, each one showing a different view of the rehearsal facility.

"Believe it or not, this is Sara's idea for a way to be more comfortable with each other," John explained as each of the girls moved over to the next guy, the girl on the end having to go around.

"Which one is which?" Trish finally asked when they all changed partners once again.

John did the introductions and Trish stood rooted to the spot, unable to take her eyes off of the screen, going from watching Sara taking Jimmy's 7" of black cock all the way into her mouth while he ate her to marveling at the size of Brian's cock as Suzy attempted to suck it, her pussy spread wide for Brian's tongue.

John could feel Trish's hands grip his shoulders when the group changed partners once again, this time Sara on top of Brian sucking his cock while he ate her pussy.

The group rotated through each other twice, everyone relaxing, laughing, enjoying the absurdity of the situation.

"Okay, that was great, wasn't it?" Sara asked as she sat up, her face flushed.

"What's next?" Sheila asked. "I like the way your mind works."

"Well, how about the same thing, but the girls with the girls, the guys with the guys?" Sara suggested to hoots of laughter and some uncertain looks on a few of the boys' faces.

"My god!" Trish gasped when she saw Brian and Rod in a 69, Brian enthusiastically sucking on Rod's big ebony cock, amazed when she saw that Rod was able to take Brian's cock all the way into his mouth and throat.

Trish noticed that all of the girls with the exception of Suzy seemed to be enthusiastic pussy eaters, noisily feasting on each other's pussies, while other than Brian and Rod, the boys were less enthusiastic about sucking each other's cocks.

Once again Sara let things run their course twice, by which time all of the boys were far more comfortable.

"What should we do now?" Sara asked, licking her lips.

"I say we should start fucking," Sheila said to laughter.

"Who's going to be on top?" Janice asked.

"Let's let the boys do the work to start," Sheila replied to laughter.

"Mmm, yeah, come fuck me, big boy," Sheila said, grabbing Brian and dragging him down to the ground on top of her, her legs going up around his waist as he guided his cock to her spread pussy, feeling her hot velvety wetness as he sank into her.

Next to him, Sara was on her back, Rod stroking his big black cock in and out of her pussy. Janice was gasping as Charlie fucked her with his huge, 10" cock.

"We were just like that," John said as he and Trish watched their children fucking.

"You're not my brother," Trish said.

"Would you fuck me if I was?" John asked, watching as Sara gaspingly called time, moans and complaints as each of the guys moved over.

"Yes," Trish practically whispered as she watched Brian's cock sinking into Sara's pussy.

"This is my kind of rehearsal," Sheila said, sitting up after having each of the guys fuck her twice for two minutes each.

"Shall we fuck the boys now?" Sara asked.

"Well, I don't think that's so fair," Rod said.

"Why not?" Sara asked, the astonishment clear on her face. "You're saying that you don't want us," sweeping her arm to include the other girls, "to fuck you?"

"Well, you know damned well that's not what I'm saying," Rod replied as everyone laughed. "Any of you girls not cum at least once yet? Raise your hand. No hands?"

"I get your point," Sara said, laughing. "What do you suggest?"

"Something that ends up with me cumming," Rod replied to more laughter, his rock-hard ebony rod sticking straight out in front of him, bobbing up and down in time to his heartbeat.

"Hell, let's just suck them off," Sheila offered to hoots of laughter. "Give them one minute with each of us, then move on. First one to cum, everyone stops there and gets sucked off."

Everyone agreed and the girls all lined up on their knees, one of the guys standing in front of them. They had actually gotten through two complete rotations when James groaned, holding Janice's head as he came in her mouth.

"My god!" Trish gasped, her hand covering her mouth as she watched Brian cumming in Sara's mouth, a dribble of cum running from the corner of her mouth down to her chin as she valiantly sucked her brother off, gulping down mouthful after mouthful of cum until she could just suck on him, milking him with her hands, mouth, and tongue until she had sucked him dry, sitting back on her heels as she licked her lips, scraping the cum from her chin into her mouth as she looked up at Brian with a big smile on her face.

"Our children," John said, shaking his head as the group agreed that they'd had enough for one night.

"I just don't know what to say," Trish said as John shut off the computer and led her from the computer room into the bedroom.

"Just say don't stop," John said as he pushed her onto her back, lifting her skirt as she lifted her knees, exposing her sopping pussy for him to sink his tongue into.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By the time Brian and Sara got to the rehearsal facility the next night, the rest of the class was already there.

"We decided that since you did such a good job last night, that you're our rehearsal director," Amber informed Sara, the whole class bursting into applause.

"Well, uh, wow!" Sara said, her smile almost breaking her face. "Thanks!"

"So, what should we do, Madam Director?" Sheila asked.

"Well, why don't we always start our rehearsals with a couple of rounds of 69, followed by a couple of rounds of girl-girl and boy-boy 69," Sara suggested.

"I could spend the rest of my life rehearsing for this play," Sheila sighed as they all sat around drinking beer and wine an hour later, a sentiment seconded by all of the raised glasses and bottles. "What are we going to do next?"

"Well, we girls are going to fuck these boys," Sara replied to cheers. "Same format, two minutes, then change."

"Yeah, this is the life," Sheila sighed after they had completed two rounds.

"I never thought I'd ever get to fuck so much," Susan said, blushing, her huge DD breasts hanging down on her stomach.

"Any guy'd be nuts not to fuck you," Rod said. "You got a great pussy, tastes really good, too."

Susan blushed even deeper as the others agreed.

"Then Susan can start with you," Sara said to laughter.

"You have one tight pussy, Suzy," Brian said as she vibrated in orgasm on his cock as he pinched and pulled on her hard, dark nipples.

"Your cock feels so good," Suzy gasped, leaning back as Sara called time, Brian staring at his cock filling her tiny pussy, her delicate, dark-fringed inner lips clinging to the shaft of his cock.

"Okay, guys, I'll just bet that you're dying to cum already; am I right?" Sara asked, smiling at the total agreement. "Here's what we're going to do. You're going to 69 with each other, two minutes each, then switch. When you get to the end, you also switch top and bottom so that you each do everyone. First one who cums, the rest stop where you are and finish sucking each other off."

"What are you going to be doing?" James asked.

"Watching," Sara replied to hysterical laughter.

"Where on earth does she get these ideas?" Trish asked as she once again watched the feed from the cameras in the computer room.

"You gotta hand it to her, she does have one great imagination," John said. "I'm absolutely impressed."

"Brian seems so comfortable sucking a cock," Trish said with a sigh.

"Is there anything wrong with that?" John asked.

"Well, no, but for some reason, all of the rules and logic fly out the window when it's your own children," Trish said.

"I just don't have a problem with any of this," John said.

"That one, Charlie, the fat one with the monster cock," Trish said.

"He got screwed one way, won the lottery in another," John said as they watched Charlie dumping his balls into Brian's mouth, cum streaming down Brian's chin as he tried to swallow all of Charlie's cum.

"Jesus, Charlie, you sure do cum a lot," Brian gasped, licking his lips and wiping his chin with the back of his hand.

"It is way sexy watching you suck a cock," Sheila said, dropping down next to Brian and licking his face, then his chin, then kissing him.

"Well, if this is going to be my reward, where's the next one," Brian said to laughter.

"Class is sure going to be interesting tomorrow," Jimmy prophesized.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Good afternoon," Professor Smith greeted his class, not missing the intense energy permeating the room. "Is the rehearsal facility to your liking?"

"Couldn't be better," Susan said, everyone laughing.

"I hope that you've studied Act 5," Professor Smith said. "It is very dialogue intense, combined with a lot of sexual variations. This is going to be the most difficult scene. As you've already noticed, it's a lot harder to deliver your lines when you're having sex."

"Practice is my god," Sheila said to laughter.

"Let's have Tim, Suzi, Jimmy, Joy, Rod, and Sheila to start," Professor Smith directed, smiling when he saw them all drop their clothes before heading onto the set with their scripts in hand.

ACT 5: Jason Carter, Siona Carter, Harry Carter, Belle Carter, Sister Angie, Friar Tuck

SCENE 1: Bob Nichols, Nancy Nichols, Dave Nichols, Sally Kramm,

Sandy Nichols, Cheri Nichols

(Scene opens with Bob, Nancy, and Dave sitting on the sofa.

Sally is sucking Bob, Sandy is eating Nancy, Cheri is fucking

Dave)

CHERI: It gets depressing hearing so much stupidity in

school. Even when I point out how something is idiotic, they

actually reply that they don't care, they'll believe what they

want to believe. God forbid reality should get in the way of

what they want to believe.

NANCY: What do you mean?

CHERI: The whole Jerry and Alice thing came up again.

SANDY: My class, too. I was overwhelmed by the stupidity

some of those idiots were parroting.

(transition to Dave fucking Nancy, Bob fucking Cheri, Sally

fucking Sandy)

CHERI: One of the obnoxious super Christians said

something catty about how they used to burn people for

incest. When I asked her how she could explain all of the

kings in the bible who had married their sisters, they had the

nerve to tell me that I must have read a bad translation.

Willful stupidity!

BOB: You need to be careful about what opinions you

express and how you express them. You're of age so we're

not breaking the law, but we are clearly transgressing

societal norms.

CHERI: In ancient times tribal nations preferred endogamous

marriage, you know, marriage to one's relatives. It was often

forbidden for an eldest daughter to marry outside the family.

DAVE: She's something else, isn't she? I wonder where she

gets that?

NANCY: You know how proud I am of my children. They

understand that our family doesn't live according to accepted

societal norms and they took the trouble to read and study

and educate themselves before making a decision about how

they wanted to live their lives. It isn't because they were

pressured by us in any way. We didn't hide it from them

because we're not ashamed of anything about it, or sex, so

they've been exposed to all sides of the discussion.

DAVE: You hear only admiration and the highest of

compliments from me. Shame for anything concerned with

consensual sex between adults is so boring and a waste of

time and energy. Give me the shameless person who isn't

afraid of releasing their unbridled sexuality as they see fit,

without fear of judgment.

(Everyone cums. Transition to 69: Dave & Sandy; Sheri &

Nancy; Bob & Sally)

SALLY: How could anyone possibly think that there's

anything wrong with this?

Tim, Suzy, and Jimmy all sat on the sofa, Suzy dwarfed between them. Sheila wastes no time in taking Tim's cock into her mouth, while Rod had a big smile on his face as he lifted Suzy's legs up and spread them apart, opening her tiny pussy for him to eat, and Joy plopped her pussy down onto Jimmy's cock, grinding her pussy down into him as she fucked him.

They read their lines, their voices jerking a bit, until it was time to transition to Jimmy fucking Suzy, the whole class applauding when Suzy held her pussy open for Jimmy's black cock, Joy moving over to slide her pussy down onto Tim's cock, and Rod hooking Sheila's legs over his shoulders as he filled her hungry red maw with his big ebony cock.

The fucking slowed down considerably as everyone read their lines, clearly not as prepared as they could have been.

"Okay, no need to cum, just move on," Professor Smith directed.

The whole class applauded when Jimmy and Rod got into a 69, sucking on each other's black cocks, while Joy and Suzi, the two smallest in the class, ate each other's pussy while Tim and Sheila went down on each other.

"Okay, okay, that was, well, it could have been a lot better," Professor Smith said as everyone broke apart. "I'm really happy to see the new level of sexual comfort between all of you. That's amazing progress. But you need to learn the lines. Even more important, you need to be able to deliver the lines convincingly, even though you're in the middle of having sex. Think you can do it one more time?"

The second time through was much better, everyone now knowing where to be, how to transition from one person to the next. They were on the middle section, just finishing their lines before transitioning to the final section, the 69, when Tim groaned, holding Joy by her hips as she held her own breasts, squeezing and pulling on her nipples as Tim filled her pussy with cum.

"What the hell," Rod said, grunting, holding Sheila's legs wide apart, the head of his cock in her pussy, cum seeping out from around it as he came.

Suzy squealed, her legs squeezing Tim's thighs spasmodically as she felt him cumming in her.

"Oh, god, that is just so awesome," Susan gasped as they all tumbled to the ground into their respective 69s, Jimmy and Rod sucking on each other's glistening, gooey, cum-covered cocks, while Joy and Suzy slurped at each other's cum-filled pussy and Tim feasted on Sheila's cum-filled pussy while she sucked his cock clean.

"How could anyone possibly think that there's anything wrong with this," Sheila said, delivering her lines after totally sucking Tim off.

The entire class was on their feet applauding, Professor Smith included, a look of triumphant satisfaction on his face as the players got to their feet, a few sheepish looks, then took a bow.

"That was just great," Professor Smith said as the uproar died down. "Just great. You have far surpassed my expectations. Now you just need to learn your lines. Let's have the understudies now; Brian, Sara, Charlie, Susan, Todd, and Janice."

Once again it was apparent that nobody had really learned their lines for the act. They did an okay transition from Janice sucking Brian, Todd eating Sara's pussy, and Susan fucking Charlie, working her tight pussy down onto his huge cock to the cheers of the class, to Sara riding Charlie's huge cock, Brian plowing Susan's pussy, and Janice fucking Todd.

Once again Professor Smith stopped them before the money shots and they morphed into their 69s, Charlie and Todd sucking each other's cocks, Susan and Sara eating each other's pussies, and Brian and Janice eating each other, Janice able to take all 9" of Brian's cock into her mouth.

"Very good for a first run-through," Professor Smith said as everyone applauded. "Again, I'm very pleased with the progress you've made about your physical interactions. But the lines, you must learn the lines. Especially Act 5. This is where we're really going to make our case. Okay, one more time."

1...1213141516...18