The Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was applause when the curtain went up to reveal Janice riding James' cock while Susan sat on his face while Amber fucked Alex while sucking Charlie's cock. There were cheers when Susan moved to mount James' cock while Janice took her place sitting on his face. The audience seemed to be caught up in the dialogue as Amber dismounted Alex's cock and pulled Charlie down to work her pussy down onto his huge cock, then lean over to suck Alex's cock.

Finally, everyone came and Amber dismounted Charlie's huge cock to suck on it while planting her cum-filled pussy on Alex's mouth. Susan dismounted James and sucked his gooey cock while Janice glued her mouth to her cum-filled pussy and slurped her clean.

The audience was on its feet cheering, the applause thundering as Charlie and Angie dressed and delivered the final lines of the play and the curtain fell.

"Fantastic, just fantastic," John beamed at his players as they gathered around him, the sound of the audience cheering almost overwhelming them. "Now, quickly, get dressed and come out to take a bow when you hear your name announced."

John was totally blown away when he stepped through the curtain to face the standing audience. This was far more than even his wildest dreams had allowed him to imagine.

"Thank you, thank you so much," John said, holding up his hands for silence. "Your response has been truly overwhelming. We had no idea what to expect when we started rehearsals for this play. We only knew what had happened 20 years ago when another brave group of players spent a year rehearsing, only to have the play canceled at the very last moment."

"I was one of those players," John announced, shocking the audience and the players waiting behind the curtain. "This group of players did not know that. They are learning it now with you. I cannot begin to tell you how heartbreaking it was for us when the play was canceled. To now be associated with this history-making group of players is the proudest moment of my life."

"Some information, then I'd like to introduce our players to you," John continued. "First of all, none of our players had ever had sex in front of an audience of any kind before. None of our players had ever had a same-sex experience before doing this play. And none of our players had ever had any type of an incestuous experience before. You have no idea what courage it takes to do a play like this when you consider those facts."

"Now, please allow me to introduce you to our players," John said. "First of all, our gorgeous sign lady," he said, the audience erupting in cheers, everyone jumping to their feet as Trish slipped through the curtain, dressed this time. "This beautiful sign bearer was also a member of the original play 20 years ago, where we met. Please meet Trish Smith, my wife."

The entire audience exploded, as did the players behind the curtain, everyone staring at Brian and Sara. One by one John introduced the cast, each one coming out to thunderous applause.

"And finally," he continued, "our final two players. They deserve a special introduction as you'll shortly understand. Playing the parts of Oliver and Jenna Carter, Brian and Sara Smith, our twin children," he said, Trish sliding her arm around his waist as the audience and the rest of the players stood in stunned silence, then broke into the loudest applause of the night.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Why didn't you ever tell us?" Sara asked when they finally got home later that evening.

"Well, prior to this play, there was no...need," John replied, "for want of a better word. Once the play came into the picture, we decided it was better for you not to know."

"I agree with you," Brian said. "It would have changed everything."

"I don't know what I'm going to do with myself without the play to consume my life," Sara sighed. "It was all I woke up for every day."

"Well, I might have some information that will help you with that," John said. "One of the people I invited this evening is the president of Vivid Entertainment."

"Don't they produce porn?" Brian asked.

"They do," John agreed. "But they also provided all of the funding to produce this play, from the cameras to the rehearsal facility to the private auditorium at the private club where we did the play."

"Why did they do that?" Sara asked.

"He was one of the players 20 years ago," John replied, smiling at the looks on their faces. "He and his wife have stayed in touch with us all these years. When I told him what we were doing, swearing him to secrecy, he offered to secretly sponsor the play, the only condition being that he gets to be the first to make me an offer afterwards."

"An offer?" Brian asked.

"Uh, do you and mom, you know, swing with them?" Sara asked.

"Sara!" Trish gasped.

"Well?" Sara asked, not backing down.

"Frequently," John answered. "As often as we can. They're great friends, just like most of the other players, just like you're likely to be with your group of players."

"Uh, the offer?" Brian asked.

"The offer," John said, nodding. "They have offered us a contract to produce and take the play public for a minimum of five years, assuming it doesn't fold before then. They have also offered to buy the rights to all of the video documentation of our process of learning and producing the play."

"What exactly is the contract for?" Brian asked.

"One show a night, three nights a week," John replied. "Each player will be paid $5,000 per performance."

"That's $780,000 a year!" Sara gasped.

"That's on top of the $10,000,000 that they're paying for the video rights," John added. "Each player will get $250,000 of that. They're also going to pay us $5,000,000 for the video rights to the play 20 years ago. I'll get in touch with everyone and split that up evenly."

"You mean we're all millionaires?" Sara asked, gasping, her eyes wide.

"After a year, yes," John replied. "You'll each receive the $250,000 whether you decide to stay with the play or not. If the play runs the projected 5 years, and it could run 50 years, everyone will be very wealthy, not to mention the most famous actors on the planet. This will open the door for other very lucrative offers, I'm sure."

"Where do we sign up?" Brian asked.