All Comments on 'The Pleasure Planet Pt. 01'

by Kinky_Velvet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

Nice story, I hope you continue.EBDF

kinkboikinkboiover 8 years ago

Oh, fuck yes. Take your time next time and tell us what it feels like more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great set up...

Slow down and add details. Over way too soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good start

Very nicely done but over too quickly. As with the other comments, slow down and give a little more description of what Angel was feeling. Both Angel and the hellhound could use more work as well. I got no real sense of what they actually looked like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I do not think the story ended too quickly ....... in fact .... it left me wanting more ..... SO I think that if this an introduction to a series ....it served its purpose .. to draw you in and make you want to turn the page ........ so I hope you continue and make this more then an intro ..... Good job........

Kinky_VelvetKinky_Velvetover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for commenting, I find it really helpful to know what you want to see in future submissions. I've tried to take your comments into account when writing part two. Part two is currently 'pending' and should be accepted soon. I hope you enjoy it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmmmm

More hellhound, please! I hope he figures prominently in future chapters

cowbullscowbullsover 8 years ago
great first effort

Great story line and very action packed. I would suggest that a little more detail be added as to the tearing of her hymen and the length and/or girth of the penis impaling her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous