The Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth was hot on her own, his kiss rough and full of passionate need. Keith thrust his tongue into her mouth, his hands hard and hot on her body. He pulled her over him until her breast was at his mouth, finding her nipple and sucking it between his lips, pulling on it with his teeth, laving it with his tongue until she squirmed against him.

With a grin, he rolled, putting her under him once more. Her thighs spread, his hips rested in the soft cradle between. His cock pushed into the soft, wet cleft of her sex. "Hmm, I think you like me," he said, moving his hips and thrusting slowly until he sank into her depths.

"I...mmm...I don't know what gave you that idea," Sara said even as her hips started to move, tilting up to take as much of him as she could.

His mouth found hers again, his tongue thrusting inside and mimicking the movement of his cock in her wet cunt. "It could be how you say hello," he groaned, breaking from the kiss.

Sara grabbed his hips with her hands, her nails digging in enough for him to feel. "If you like that," she panted, "wait until I say good-bye."

Tingles of pleasure started rushing from that spot where they were joined, growing in strength until her hips jerked and her body shuddered under his. Soft cries of pleasure came from her lips, urging him on. He ran his hands down her side and to her hips, slipping them under her butt and holding her still while he plunged inside. He could feel the first contractions of the spongy inner walls of her pussy squeezing his cock, milking it until he groaned, and thick streams of creamy come spurting deep inside of her as he came with a shuddering roar of pleasure.

Sara's body tightened as the first hot wash of pleasure flooded her. They came hard and fast, prickly tingly waves that had her crying out his name, clutching him to her even tighter. His body jerked under her hands, his cock pulsed and then seemed to swell before she felt him come, the heat of his ejaculate sending another wave through her.

It seemed like hours before she finally relaxed under him, her hands stroking his sweaty back, tangling in his damp hair. He finally managed to find the strength to roll off of her, lying next to her, his hand finding her own and hanging on as if she might try to get away.

"Wow, that was some kiss, blew my clothes off," he sighed, feeling her turn towards him.

Sara laughed, shaking her head at his play. "Keith, you are incorrigible." She snuggled up next to him, feeling him shift his arm so she could lay her head on his shoulder and he could pull her close.

"Sticks and stones, baby," he said, kissing her damp head.

"I should break a few of your bones," she said, but her words held no heat, especially since she cuddled up next to him, listening to the rapid beat of his heart in her ear.

Keith was silent a moment, his fingers sliding up and down her soft arm, feeling the muscle that was developing due to the physical labor she was putting in everyday. "You know," he said finally, lifting his head to look down at her. "I drove by your house earlier today, what you are doing looks fantastic."

Sara smiled, kissing his chest. "Thank you. I never expected to hear you say that."

"You don't have a contractor or a carpenter helping you out, do you?"

She lifted her head, staring up at him suspiciously. "No," she said finally, "I don't. Why?"

"Well, you know, I could spare some time after I feed the horses and come over and help out some. That is if you'd want some help." He felt his cheeks turning red under her suspicious stare, getting more so the longer she didn't say anything.

"You know how to use a hammer?"

His hand landed with a resounding smack on her ass. She squeaked, jerking towards him.

"I've never been so insulted," he said mildly, idly rubbing her reddened butt.

"Yeah, you sound it. It was a legitimate question, Keith. I mean you wouldn't want someone looking after your prized horses if they didn't know which end of the animal the food went in."

"Heaven forbid. So what do you say, spitfire, you want the help or not?"

She reached up and kissed him. "I'd love the help, Keith. Thank you."

"Okay," he said, dumping her back on the ground as he got to his feet and started gathering up their clothes. He wadded them all into a big pile and thrust it out at her, giving her no choice but to grab the bundle or have it fall all over her. As soon as she had it, he bent over and picked her up from the ground, holding her easily in his arms.

"What are you doing? Are you nuts?" She almost fumbled the bundle of clothing as she felt the world drop out from under her.

"Taking you to bed. I hope like hell you don't snore because I do and I hate the competition." He started walking towards his house, making his way easily across the short field.

"You are nuts," Sara stated firmly. "I can't spend the night with you."

He stopped, staring down at her like she'd lost her mind instead of it being the other way around.

"You're welshing on the deal, aren't you?" he sighed. "You have to come with me. You still owe me another kiss."

"And after I give you that kiss?" she asked, laughing as he started walking again.

"Don't worry, Sara," he said with a slow smile. "I'll come up with something."

***

This is a reposted story that I wrote last year for the Earth Day Contest. No I'm not entering this year, but I've had a fan request the story. So here it is. I hope you enjoy.

Danielle

12