All Comments on 'The Pool Hall'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 13 years ago

Finish your stories. You are getting lazy.

DrPlutonDrPlutonabout 13 years ago
He did finish the story.

The end of the story is at the beginning.

movermoverabout 13 years ago
Hmmmm

Waited too long.

magmamanmagmamanabout 13 years ago
I don't understand??

He wasn't out of bullets? I will wait for the ending to vote...

blufreezeblufreezeabout 13 years ago
great story again

hey bob! where in the hell have you been. i don't care what you write or how you write it. they're all good. of course i do see the professional CS'r of literary editing and writing are still telling everyone how LW stories should be written. christ, why don't you "mispell" a word or something and give them something to really bitch about.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
OK

At least he had the balls to stand up to the BLACK men. WOW. Stories where people just hang around with no real intention to reconcile never turn out well. Piss or get off the pot. And what is this crap about him being in the bar and all of a sudden having a change of heart and getting all lovey. Did someone do a brain transplant while he was in the bar? Nothing about the situation changed but now he is going to be good with her? But wait, then she shows up with the big bad BLACK men. Why didn't you complete the idiocy and have them all pull out their dicks and say "Our dicks are bigger than yours so we get to tell you what to do!". <br><br>

She's hanging around with sluts that have multiple failed marriages because they fucked around on their husbands. She is playing games with multiple men including sucking them off. Kick her out and move on. Can't afford a divorce? She can't afford court action either but at least she's out of the house. Sell the house. Get an apartment. MOVE ON! How much stupid can be squeezed into one story?

dad2you2dad2you2about 13 years ago
OK JPB

When is Chapter 2 coming out. Oh shit I just remembered JPB does not know how to finish a story.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Took Him Awhile...

...,to come to grips with reality. The trouble for this guy, you didn't point it out, was that he was totally in love with her and didn't want to accept the facts...that would mean he had to do what a man must do, throw her out and move on.

Kinda wished you had told the guys to take their pig with them when they left and telling her that her personal belongings would be a Barbs' tomorrow.

Hang with sluts - be a slut, birds of a feather.

Thanks Bob, always enjoy what you offer!

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Well told moment.

If it was anyone other than JPB who wrote the story I am sure there would have been more positive responses, because it was well written and he did not wimp out. On the other hand he did not fry anyone over a slow fire for the torch the bitch crowd...

This business of wanting everything spelled out suggests that many of the readers lack imagination...

quutooquutooabout 13 years ago
Hey Jasson..there is a difference between black people and niggers

Many of my friends are BLACK people. They are just like me except that they don't have to spend hours at the beach getting darker. A nigger can be white or black A white woman that fucks a nigger is a pig and no9 white man will fuck a pig unless he is a white nigger. Don't call a black man a nigger and don't call a nigger a black man. Just so you are aware of the distinction. So many of you liberal assholes are to afraid to call a spade a spade. He's a NIGGER and I will fight to the death to defend my views. Now take that and put it in your pipe and smoke it. Speaking of which, JPB is getting senile

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Bob is a story writing machine !!!!

Most of his stories are top notch, and even the ones that he misses on, are still good.

As with this story, he kept the main character morally correct, which in some readers eyes, he should have become more aggressive and became an immoral person.

I think most men wouldn't risk the rest of their lives in prison over a woman that isn't worth the dog shit on the bottom of their shoes.

Well done Bob, it was a pleasure to read your nicely done post.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Agree with Jasonnh

You forgot the safety Bob, wouldn't want him to shoot himself in the ass. The fact that she is still in the house gives the impression that he doesn't have a problem with it for anyone who is paying attention. Move out, live with your family...something. This is the kind or thing that causes people to loose all respect for you. I somewhat agree with quutoo, there is a difference between a black man and a nigger. This story contained niggers. I disagree that you can call a white man that. White trash or scum is more appropriate. The man has to do something though, his reputation is fading fast. This is not one of the times that I would like to use my imagination, I think the 45 should have been reintroduced.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
A two for pity's sake.

You just can't help yourself, can you, JPB???

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
O. K

JPB has just drop another one. (Good Read)

cpetecpeteabout 13 years ago

She did not mean to cheat. The wife was hanging with a bad crowd and just got "sucked" in

(I could not pass up chance to dust off that old line)

JPB thanks for the good story !

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
One more paragraph

I would like to have read your comments about her discovering the flowers and wine as she packed.

He waited too long - sure, but I think the doubt was there with her story about her previous conduct...at least 50/50.

The blow-jobs, it seems like she actually got off doing it...maybe?

Was she remorse...???

Food for thought, she moved her belongings back into the main bedroom, told him to get used to it, they were married period. My point, she didn't have any difficulty telling him what she thought and wanted so why didn't she finally give him an ultimatum...if you don't want me - I will go out - make up your mind! Did she do that - Nope, so waited too long...hmm - nah!

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23about 13 years ago

Wella t least unlike the other ones he kicks her out and doesn't just accept ehr whorish ways.

But please, he waited to long to forgive her? That's bullshit! Considering the amount of shit she pulled a few months of groveling wasn't going to cut it. So instead of continuing to "prove her love" she stepped up the whorish ways and brought the guys to the home? Yeah she sure is a brilliant one.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I don't like the story.

However, he didn't wait too long. The fact that she brought 3 niggers home proves that she had been fucking them and that her interest is fucking Negros.

If he had waited to long, she would have filed for divorce or went on a date with some white guy not some trashy niggers that have no respect for a white guy at his home. Otherwise, they would have fucked her somewhere else.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
the fact that dworslut

uses nigger in a sentence offends me. It's fuuny that so many of you racist bastard you the word "nigger" in your stories when your talking about black men. If you dumbasses look up the word it means a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, so where is the word black in the definition. It's so funny that so many of you like JPB are so fucking worried about the color of the bastard that she's cheating on you with skin color than the fact that she's a slut and your better of. Where are the stories where that Jap bastard or the Mexican motherfucker stole my wife?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Why is it?

Why is it that blacks hate for other races to call one of them a nigger but they do it all the time? If it is so bad then don't call each other that. If someone calls me a mother fucking asshole, they will be collecting their teeth when they get up off the floor, no matter what the color of their skin is.

shangoshangoover 11 years ago
Semofuncpl3, you know all Black people?

First of all, don't judge Black Culture thru Rap music. Do all white, country people call each other Rednecks? What!?! Jeff Foxworthy lied to me!? However, Sinatra and Martin DID refer to each other, sometimes, as "The other Dago".

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
YO Shango

I have lived around enough blacks and taught in a high school that was over 99% black for a long time. I don't judge blacks by their music, I judge them by their "leaders" that spout that crap. You know which ones. Sharpton, Jackson and all the other "leaders". The ones who demand that Don Imus get fired from his job after a comment about some "nappy headed hos". And the government worker who was fired for using the word niggardly, which by the way simply means stingy or cheap. As I said before, don't bitch about it if you use the same words to describe each other.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
lol I laugh at people like the last commentor

I find it amazing when you listen to crap like that, I guess Bush, Chenney and G. H. W. Bush and the rest are such great leader. And if you didn't judge us by "our" music then you wouldn't call it "our" music. I'll bet some of your black friends have seen the inside of your house to.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Now you know for sure she is a whore.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
He Didn't Wait Too Long

He just waited enough time for her to officially declare her infidelity so he could throw her out. Smart man. Too good for a cheating conniving skank wife. Now she can be an official whore slut. A SINGLE whore slut.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
8 BALL IN THE CORNER POCKET

Next.....rack em up. TK U MLJ LV NV

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
She wasn't alone

So who is with her? Just another unfinished story. BAH!

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 10 years ago
To Cyrus + Over

read the first part of the story, she came home with three black men.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Excuses, Excuses!

“I had no idea that they had gotten so wild.”

But once she DID realize how wild they had gotten, did she stop hanging out with them? NO!

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

but I got to wonder, is there something wrong with vengeance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Jig Was Up!

Why the hell didn't he move out as soon as he knew she was swallowing black salami?! What a Twat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Did you count that as a story

You could have stopped at the first cheating episode the results were the same she was a crazy bitch! Why would you think we would think she changed. So we are left with you telling us (oh damn! He took to long to accept her) bullshit! They were fucked from the beginning of your story. In short blank this sheet and start again. These characters had NO qualities worth completing a whole story about

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah?

And? Who gives a fuck? This was a piece of shit cuckfest. Fuck this story. A JPB ‘classic’ (he’s a dumb cuck)

zonozzonozalmost 6 years ago
Yeah?

"Yeah?

And? Who gives a fuck? This was a piece of shit cuckfest. Fuck this story. A JPB ‘classic’ (he’s a dumb cuck)"

Hey Anonymous! If you don't have the balls to put something of your own creation on this site for others to read and critique or even use something besides "Anonymous" as your moniker, perhaps you ought to be a little less antagonistic with your comments.

If nothing else how about just going with the old adage; "if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Actually Liked It

Either forgive her or kick her out. No one wins when you drag it out. She may not have been a total slut when he first followed her to Grady's, but if you repeatedly kick a puppy eventuay it will turn on you. Mary Kaye now isn't worth the trouble it would take to kill her. But he could have stopped a lot of cheating if he had emptied his weapon on the three blacks in his bedroom.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Another cuckold story basically same as most

0 stars but 1 so lowers average

No self respect

Has money to go out etc but not divorce?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Shoot

Shoot Mary, then thugs will leave on their own. Hyenas always hunt in packs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Magazine

You finally got it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another of JPB's usual drivel, he's evolved into a never was from a has been.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
So, why are the slimy creeps always black?

If it were just three guys (rednecks, office workers, whatever) the story would be the same. Why do so many stories add the unnecessary racist angle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As long as you did not let her in,

You lucked out.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago

All I can do is ask you to forgive me. I love you honey and I'll find some way to make it up to you. I promise."

I know how you can do that, stop hanging out with those worthless whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pitiful

and that's what your stories have mostly become. just poor

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

That was just.................I dont know, it just was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My slut wife cheated. I threw her out. The End.

Yet another tale from JPB. How does he stay so prolific? Knocking out 40-50 of these pearls every lunch hour. No one can keep up that pace for long. ROFLMAO.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

What a piss poor garbage of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope he waited exactly the right amount of time. Hey you wrote it I just read them

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars and yes, this is just a pitiful sad story.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Another

Another story with no ending,the authors trademark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

incomplete

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Good grief! If you're not going to finish something, why even start it? I bet your yard is always half mowed too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

all women are cheaters & all husbands are wimpy weenies,

glad these are fiction stories

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the way you started this, with the who in media res, but honestly this feels unfinished which is disappointing given the strength of your other stories. I'll be the first to admit I don't always enjoy your stories because of some of your characters and the decisions they make, but the stories themselves are well written and feel complete. Unfortunately this story doesn't It's got a middle, followed by a beginning, but no real end, just a weird cliffhanger that doesnt really work given the way you've structured your story. Don't get me wrong, Im just an Anon on the internet, feel free to completely ignore my opinion, but I just feel that this story needs more to make it worthy of the standard you've shown in your other works.

49ers6949ers695 months ago

Come on Bob. It seems as though you forgot how to write an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Stupid pride"? WTF?? Are you A COMPLETE IDIOT? Just Plain Cuck. Racist rants aside, I could give a rat's behind about their color but if I saw MY wife do that, we wouldn't have been together 1 more day let alone months. I would expect the EXACT same from her if the roles were reversed. How about the fact that she LIED about ALL those nights?? How many times are you OK with your wife LYING to you?? JUST THE FACT that she would continue to hang with that gang of girls for even 1 solitary day after finding out their pasts & presents tells you ALL you need to know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9072 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS