All Comments on 'The Pool Party'

by Devonnudist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sequel

Next time invite some of the members of Mark and Izzy's families to the pool party orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Welcome

Nice to see Devonnudist with Mark & Izzy make their way to Literotica. I am certain we are in for some nice erotic stories in future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Poorly written

And not very erotic; a bunch of saggy old cunts? Yeeuchh.

I gave you 2 stars, they stick whether or not you delete this comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Should of been Mark

I really enjoyed the story but since I'm Bi I was hoping Mark would have been the one to finish Izzy but we don't always get what we wish for, do we then? Like I said a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Older Women are a Pleasure

I enjoyed the story...especially the guessing game. It is obvious from some of the comments that everyone does not appreciate or know about the pleasures of an older lady. I was 44 years old when I met my first...she was 67 and her husband passed away 15 years earlier. She had not been with a man since then and had invited me to the theater. I accepted her invitation and we had the best time. We met several more times after that and one night we were sitting on the couch having a drink and I found out she had never had a man lick her pussy! I could not believe it...her husband did not believe in it and so she was a complete virgin in that area. We had already been kissing so I asked if I could be the first? What surprised me is that she didn't even resist...she allowed me to take off her pants and panties and spread her legs. I can't remember how many orgasms she had, but I do remember how wet she was! We both laughed at how wet the couch was when we moved to the bed. I have had the pleasure of many older women since that first wonderful experience in 2000...none of them has ever disappointed me. Thank you for the story Devonnudist, it was fun to read.

DevonnudistDevonnudistabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comments good or bad they are all of interest. I know not everyone likes matures, but then no one forces them to read stories.

for those interested there will be more form this group later.

Rather than just saying poorly written would be nice to have some idea of ways to improve the writing style.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Not all older women

are saggy, soft, and floppy.

And, not all young women are firm, taut, and tight.

It's not about whether some of us are into "mature" or not, rather it is just not erotic to describe any women in the way they were in this story.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
nice short story

Unlike some short stories that don't really develop a story, this had enough content to do the job. It was a bit brief in parts but overall a good attempt at a two page story. I particularly liked the guessing game which could have been confusing but the author managed to avoid that problem. Well done.

qdataqdataover 7 years ago
Too many bodies

I quickly lost track of all the participants and their relationships.

Add to that the quick revelations of the incest. It is a very different thing for them to admit being nudists and then boast about how they all had sex together: one is legal, the other is illegal and could have left them open to all sorts dangers if the new couple rejected the incestuous play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with qdata about the group action.

I know it gets into this category because of site rules but, this is a mediocre group grope at best. You spend too many words and too much of my time trying to keep track of the various names and how they're meant to relate. Soon enough, I didn't care as the setup was very unrealistic anyway with work colleagues casually mentioning being into family sex like that.

Add to the above, the specialist appeal of "mature" participants and this went in a direction that wasn't for this reader. It's fine to have mature lovers in a sexy story but, when their body descriptions are semi-degrading during the actual intercourse, it makes even less sense. It's like you were trying to gross us out.

Sorry. This didn't even work as a quickie fantasy read so I gave you an honest 2 stars.

ComletmelickyouComletmelickyouabout 5 years ago
Not shore

Thing this should be in swingers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it, sex and no nastiness, everyone is a winner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous