The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the other side of the pool Mark had got his three prizes on all fours in front of him. Jill in the middle once more, with Ruby and June either side. With all three asses and pussies exposed he was spoilt for choice, but finally went to Jill, and spreading her ass cheeks he started to lick her crack from the bottom of her back over her ass and down to her pussy. She was writhing with the feel of his tongue on her most intimate parts. As he did this he moved his hands to the other two ladies bums and started to caress their mature ass cheeks. Slowly whilst he continued to lick Jill his hands moved down their asses to reach their pussies. and started to rub their old twats with his fingers slipping them inside as he went.

Back in front of Vinny things had moved on a pace too. Izzy was lying on the floor whilst Yvonne was down with her head between her legs giving Izzy the best head she would ever get. At the same time Izzy was licking out Jane's pussy as she was on all fours over her head. Vinny could see his sister's tits hanging down, and as much as he wanted to he was unable to go over and touch them.

Mark was moving his ladies around now, swapping Jill for Ruby as he did the same to her as Jill licking her ass and pussy whilst fingering June and Jill now. All the ladies were now moaning with pleasure as his fingers and tongue worked on their pussies. After a further few minutes of this e was ready to start to fuck them each. Getting behind June he took his cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy before slowly pushing it in to her now sopping depths. He pumped his cock into her making her move with his movements, pulling her back onto his cock so that it went in as deep as it could. Before he would cum he wanted to get inside each of them. So he pulled out of June and went back to Jill entering her hard and deep thrusting his cock into her and making her big tits swing as he fucked her. He had no thought for their orgasms, this was his prize and he was going to enjoy it. Lastly he pulled out and moved to Ruby. He was about to enter her when she looked back and said, "No not there, fuck my ass."

Not needing to be asked a second time. Mark pulled apart her saggy cheeks and pushed his cock into her ass still wet from his tongue. As he entered her she moaned a little with pleasure. She was tighter here than Mark expected, and she was able to clench her ring around his cock very firmly. He could take it no longer for the past hour he had been sucked by six women, licked out 4 of them as they sat on his face, fingered and tongue fucked three of them at the same time, and now he was ass fucking a sexy old slut. He had to let his orgasm cum.

Mark pulled out of Ruby's ass and the other two were straight onto his cock, licking their own pussy juices and Ruby's ass juice off it. Finally his cum started to flow, shooting it out over both Jill and June covering their faces and tits, before wiping it off on to Ruby's large chest.

As this foursome came to an end they Mark looked back across the other side of the pool to see Vinny tied to a lounger whilst the three other women, his wife included pleasured each other. They had moved from their earlier position, and were now all sat on the floor, legs apart so that Vinny could see each of their pussies. Yvonne was in the middle and had a finger in each of the pussies of the other two. Jane was on her left and was fingering her sister in laws pussy. Izzy was on the other side and was rubbing Yvonne's tits with one hand and her own with the other. As each of them played with each other, Vinny was staring at them, pain and frustration on his face. His cock was twitching on his belly and he was moving around the lounger wanting to get hold of something.

"All you needed to do was know when I was sucking your cock, and you would be joining us." Yvonne told him.

"That is not helping me."

Izzy was in ecstasy, she had never had an afternoon like this. She had already cum twice once whilst Yvonne had been licking her and now with her fingers in her. Jane was also cumming on the other side and was frigging Yvonne's twat for all it was worth getting her to cum at the same time. All three girls managed to cum together, the noise of their joint orgasms would have awakened the dead.

When they had all finished cumming they looked at Vinny with pity in their eyes. Yvonne said to Izzy, "I think you had better go and help him out."

Izzy walked over to mark her legs still trembling from her own orgasm. With Vinny's hard cock in her hand, she had done no more than stroke it a few times before it started to pump cum all over her hand. Vinny's cry was almost as loud as the joint orgasm of the girls. His relief was so great.

With Vinny's final spurt every one came together around him and sat on the floor or on the loungers. "So I hope you have both enjoyed yourselves this afternoon?" Yvonne asked Mark and Izzy.

They looked at each other, a smile on each other's face. "Oh yes!" they said in unison. "When are we meeting again?"

At that everyone laughed and Vinny said, "Well it's your turn to invite us next time. You say when and where and we will all be there."

12