The Pool Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,353 Followers

I sucked him for a while but didn't want him to cum just yet. "Can I taste you?" Scott said.

"Let's do a little 69 that way I can keep you hard." Scott moved around to put his face under my pussy. I lowered my pussy down to his mouth and told him to just start kissing and licking.

69 was not my best idea, Scott was very awkward with his head under my pussy. We tried this for some time but little results. I looked at the clock that read 9:20. "Scott, I'm going to get on top of you and ride you, okay?" Scott nodded as I got off of his face.

I quickly turned around then sat down on his cock. Scott and I got into a nice rhythm his hips matching my bouncing on his cock. "Oh Taylor, your pussy feels so great. I can't believe we are fucking."

"Your cock feels good inside me." I said when I heard a noise by the door. I looked over to make eye contact with Scott's step mom.

I froze and was about to say something. Mrs. Fredrick put her finger to her mouth to keep me quiet. She smiled giving me a sign to keep fucking. I looked down at Scott who had no idea that his step mom was watching him fuck. Getting that sign from his step mom made feel a little nasty and wanting to put on a little show.

Looking right at Mrs. Fredrick, "Tell me how good your cock feels in my pussy, did you like licking my pussy before you put you dick in me again."

"Oh God yes, your pussy tasted great and I can't believe how my dick feels inside you. I'm about to cum again, is that okay." Scott grunted.

I winked at Mrs. Fredrick, "mmm, I want that big cock of yours to fill my little pussy with cum again."

Scott grunted pushing his hips up to me filling me with his cum. I slid off of him watching Mrs. Fredrick close the door walking away.

"Scott that was great. I better clean up and get home." I wiped out my pussy and quickly got dressed. I kissed Scott telling him I would find my own way out. I walked quickly down the stairs hoping to get out without seeing his parents. I almost made when his dad popped around the corner by the door.

"I hope you had a good time, it sounds like Scott did. Thank you." Mr. Fredrick handed me another envelope that I was sure had money in it.

"Mr. Fredrick I didn't fuck Scott for you to pay me," I said handing him back the envelope.

"I know, just keep it and put it to your college fund. I'm jealous of him getting in that fantastic pussy of yours." Mr. Fredrick whispered in my ear.

"Mr. Fredrick I have to go now but we can talk later about you and your cock getting inside my pussy again." I walked off toward my house putting the envelope in my back pocket of my jean shorts.

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,353 Followers
12