The Popular Crowd Pt. 04: Galina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake held himself still and savored her. His cock was surrounded in her warmth and as she struggled to realx around him he could feel different portions of her body tensing and relaxing around him. It was a a familiar sensation and despite not busting a nut in a long time, he felt no urge to cum so eagerly. Previous sex he'd had was always intense and frantic, but here he didn't have to rush.

Galina put her arms around him, caressing his back almost as if she was trying to distract herself and relax a bit. Her body squeezed tightly around him, and she needed tunnel to relax a little before he couldn't stand to stay still any longer. She let out deep breaths that each came their little moans on the back end.

"Okay," She said softly, swallowing hard. "Whew, the girls told me about it but actually FEELING it...I just, okay it's okay move a bit, fuck me Jake."

Jake put his forehead against hers, "I'll be careful." He slowly pulled his hips back, not far just enough to relieve pressure of his tip mashing into her cervix. Galina gave a pleasured sigh, but it sound almost like relief. Jake felt her relax so he pulled himself out a bit more, before pushing gently back in. Only a bit, shallow strokes just to get motion going but also not to be overwhelming.

Galina's eyes closed and she settled herself back onto the bed, realxing and moaning softly under him. "Okay that's it, that's nice. Oh fuck I'm so full...shit!"

Jake braced himself, putting his hands on the mattress on either side of her and focused on controlled movements, stroking himself slowly and smoothly in and out of her. With each push into her he was careful not to bash himself into the barrier of her womb so as not to hurt her. Each push into her was met with an "uh huh!" hissing out of her mouth.

He could feel her wetness coating him though, as he moved within her each motion got easier as her body softened and coated him in her excitement. Soon each thrust could be long and smooth, back and forth. The bed creaked with the rocking of his hips, her breasts jiggled freely on her chest matching the rhythm he was setting.

Galina grunted and arched her back as a wave rocketed through her, "Uhhhh fuck!" She gasped, her body responding by sending tingles all over. When he pushed tip she felt her fingertips go numb from the zaps of pleasure shooting through her. She began to reflexively rock her hips upwards to meet his, helpping build the strokes between them, and building the pace.

"Oh fuck Jake you feel so fucking good. God you're filling me so much. I love your cock baby." she moaned looking up into his eyes. "Keep doing that baby, just keep stroking yourself in and out of my pussy, let my body take care of you. Does it feel good, do you like my soft silky little pussy baby?"             

Jake grunted in pleasure at her words. Something about dirty talk, or even encouraging talk really did something to him. His balls tingled in delight at the sound of her voice, sweetly encouraging his efforts. She was wet and soft, just like she'd teased. His cock met very little resistance now, sliding easily in and out of her, allowing her soft silky walls to slide and stroke along his shaft as he moved.

"Fuck you're pussy is so good Gal. It's like a wonderful warm sleeve just stroking and caressing me." He told her in a whisper.

She giggled a little bit, "Good, that means she likes you. And she likes you a lot, your big dick fills her so good baby, you might ruin her for other men. Would you like that baby? Fuck my pussy until it's only satisfied by your cock? No other guy will ever fill me like you...uhh...baby." She teased.

Jake's hips moved faster, almost without him realizing it. Her face contorted in pleasure and words stopped being an option as all she could do was moan under him. She grasped at his hips, as if to control him, but didn't fight his thrusts at all.

"Oh fuck. Shit! AHHH!" She squealled. "Yo....You're....You're gonna make me...UGGHHHH!" She tense under him as another orgasm ripped through her body again. Her body shooked and she almost sat up as her abs crunched up. He stopped his motion because she was trembling so hard under him that her hips where twisting her away.

Jake gently pushed off of her and watched her pant and heave on the bed, rolling side to side as she rode the wave of orgasmic bliss. Looking down at himself he saw how shiny his shaft was with her juices, he could almost see his reflection in his shaft. He shifted onto his knees and gently stroked himself while he waited for her to calm down.

It took a moment for her to calm herself, the orgasm had been one of the biggest she had ever had and it was the second one he'd given her, though this one had been much bigger than the first. When she could see straight she looked up at Jake and smiled, seeing him on his knees she rolled over onto her belly and pushed up onto all fours.

Galina flicked her head over her shoulders, tossing her hair around to gaze at him. She reached back and ran her hand over her tight little ass, "Come put that fucking dick back inside me." She told him.

He shifted over and did just that. He barely needed to push into her as her pussy just sucked him back in like he was a perfect fit. Though her tunnel had closed up a little bit, sliding back into her forced her back open welcomingly with ease. Galina moaned and hung her head forward. Jake ran his hands over the smooth skin of her back, working around to cup her firm breasts. Holding her tightly by the tits, he began to thrust into her.

"Ahh!" She cried, pushing back against him, "That's fucking...oh shit you're deep! You're so fucking deep! GAHH!" She whimpered as they drove themselves against each other. Again Jake felt marveled at how easy it was to hold back, to really enjoy the feel of her around him, and not want to cum. It really was like he simply didn't want to cum at all, instead he just wanted to be inside of her, to fuck her, as long as he possibly could. He was so hard, so eager for her, but at the same time so determined to savor her body.

Jake slid his hands from her breast down to her hips to pull her against him, to drive himself deep into her. "Fuck, you're so fucking tight." He grunted, as her walls clamped down upon him again.

"That's, uhhh...because you're so....ugh fuck!" She moaned, tossing her head back again turning to look at him, "Fucking huge!" She cried, "Ahhh, keep going Jake! Baby! AHH!" She hung her head again as her stomch tightened. He was pounding into her, his massive shaft pistoning into her stroking through her walls nothing like any sex she'd ever had before.

It was a shame that Galina's boyfriend wasn't like this. Hell she didn't know how her boyfriend would even satisfy her anymore after this. She felt a pang of regret that Jake knocked out of her immediately when he drove balls deep into her, pressing himself against her womb again. "OOOHH! She moaned. Fuck she might need to break up with Joshua, her boyfriend, and move in on Jake.

Though that would cause drama in a lot of ways. Not just between her and Josh, but also with Alexis. Alexis was sweet on Jake and everyone knew it, but things were a bit tense or uncertain between them considering the whole hazing slash pledging thing they put Alexis through. Jake didn't seem too concerned with having his fat fucking dick buried into her guts at least.

Jake grunted and slammed into her again, the pace of doggy style and the flexing of his muscles each time he drove into her was finally making those sparks of impending explosion to run through him. He gave her ass a slap making her yelp and giggle, "Oh you bad boy!"

"I'm gonna cum." He warned her.

She pressed back against him and wiggled her hips, his cock swelled within her and her breath caught in her throat. She could feel his cock trembling and throbbing inside of her now, like a cannon waiting to be fired. "Oh I feel you baby. You're so bad and hard inside me." She rose upright and reached over her shoulder to craddle his face into the nape of her neck. "You wanna cum so badly don't you? I can feel you so ready to fill me up with all your little swimmers." She whispered. "I have a confession to make though baby." She licked his ear. "If you send your baby batter into me, you might knock me up. Do you want to squirt a baby in me? I'll let you do it if you want to. Push your dick right to my womb and unload yourself, fill me with all of you baby." She licked him again. "Do it. Cum in me. Impregnante me."

Jake cried out and his cock jerked. He didn't really have time to process her words, the tone in her voice was enough. His shaft jerked and a large rope of his batter burst forth, Galina screamed in delight feeling his warmth splash into her depths. Jake shuddered and threw his arms around her chest hugging her body against him while his cock spurted rope after rope. His hips made little jerks into her as his nut poured forth against her cervix.

Galina felt her eyes roll back, loving the feel of him holding her tightly, pumping her full of his essence. "Mmmm, good boy. Give it all to momma." She moaned.

He came and came, trembling against her, until finally he flopped forward shoving her face down into the mattress with him on top of her back. "Gah!" He whimpered, his cock finally settlings down after a couple little dribbles of what remained in his reserves dripped into her.

Jake's eyes popped open and he scrambled off of her, "Oh shit! Oh shit!" He hissed in a panic.

Galina rolled over with a grin, her fingers cupping her mound which immediately began leaking his thick white spunk. "What's a matter?" She teased.

Jake looked at her frantically, "I just came in you!"

She gave him a shrug, "And?"

"You're gonna get pregnant!" He insisted.

She laughed loudly and grinned at him, "Oh that's just a little wordplay to turn you on big boy. I'm on the shot, no babies over here." She smiled, "I like to tease guys because it turns them into animals right at the end and it gives them a big orgasm." She dug a couple of fingers into her leaking quim, and held them up for him to see the massive amount of cum between her fingers. "And it works every time see?"

Jake gave her a skeptical look, "You sure?"

Galina wiggled out of bed and headed towards his restroom, "Yes buddy relax, nobody wants kids in college it would be a nightmare." She blew him a kiss and shut the bathroom door behind her.

Jake relaxed and got to up grab a clean pair of underwear from his dresser, before gathering up his sweats and tugging them on. He grabbed up Galina's clothes and folded them to place on the edge of the bed and waited for her to open the door. He felt so relieved, like a pile of stress was just gone, but what really concerned him was the lack of any thought of Alexis. He'd spent a long time thinking of what he was going to do in regards to her, whether he would want a relationship with someone who'd used him like that despite how pleasant it might have been. And he wasn't sure he could. Galina, Rachel, Niece, anyone else in GGK was a different story because there was no question that they were using him. He understood them and understood what he was getting from them.

Still it would be nice to have someone who actually liked him. Alexis supposedly had, but he wasn't entirely sure. She acted like she had a thing for him, but Jake couldn't trust it.

Galina came out of the bathroom, looking a little rosey and she gave him a smirk, "My fucking knees feel weak dude." She complained.

Jake blushed, "Sorry about that."

She came up to him and smiled, "Don't be sorry. Well actually be sorry, because you should have called me sooner for this." She slapped his cheek lightly. "Next time you need a fuck buddy, you let me know. I'll almost always be down okay?"

She moved to the side and grabbed her shirt, pulling it over her head and flicking her hair out to unstick it from the inside of the shirt. As she pulled up her sweat pants Jake asked her, "Would you...uh, would you want to maybe go out sometime?"

Galina gave him a look, "Are you asking me out on a date?"

Jake blushed, "Well I mean, no...maybe?"

She laughed, "Jake I'm literally leaking your sperm out of my twat right now, I think you should be well beyond being nervous around me." She sat herself in his lap and put her arms around him. "You are very sweet, and very good in bed. But I can't date you, I kind of already have a boyfriend so..."

Jake looked at her, "You came over to fuck me when you have a boyfriend?" He couldn't believe it, but then his mind went to that party at GGK with Rachel. What is with these girls and boyfriends but not really giving a shit.              

"I promised you I would, and it was worth it." She explained. "Didn't you like fucking me?"

"Well yeah but what about your boyfriend?"

She shrugged dismissively. "He's been ignoring me a bit lately and I was getting horney, you give me a chance to get some relief myself and it was worth it. I think I came three times, but it might have been more my head was spinning for a bit there." She kissed him gently and got off of him. "Jake don't worry about it, all will be well you are bound to find a girl especially with how word has gotten around GGK and other places on campus. Trust me someone might just fall into your lap and onto your dick before you even realize it's happening."

Jake smiled at her weakly, "Well that's actually a bit reassuring actually. Thank you."

Galina waved, "No problem, and remember I'm down. I gotta go now though I still have to finish an assignment before tomorrow afternoon. Goodnight Jake." She said, heading out his door.

"Night." He said to himself.

* * * *

Alexis had been incredibly bummed that Jake told her there was no D&D game for an unknown length of time. She'd really wanted to play it again, but more importantly than that she wanted to use it as an excuse to see him again. She felt terrible that even after she'd texted him, he didn't continue the conversation. Just a "no" and a little explaination, then nothing. No "how are you", no "what's up", nothing.

It was her fault though, she couldn't really be upset with him. She had every chance to be with him, every chance to just forget her own stupid desire to join some fucking club and persue something meaningful with a guy who was great. Instead she just used him and chased him into the arms or any girl willing. And thanks to her, there were a lot of willing girls.

Soon word about Jake would get around campus beyond the walls of GGK. Jake had been seen at the party and he visibly didn't fit in, which meant that rumors would spread especially when and if he was seen with other GGK girls on campus. Once that happened he would be fighting girls off with a stick and she would have no shot because he would long since have no reason to even remember her name.

It would e all her fucking fault too.

She sat with her textbook open where she was supposed to be doing her reading assignments, but all she could think about was Jake. She kept glancing at the phone everytime it buzzed, but it was always just the GGK group chat and never the name she wanted to see.

Alexis had thought about texting him again to see if he just wanted to fuck or something. After the party she had remained vigilant on her birth control and according to the doctor and the medication she was perfectly safe to get filled with sperm as much as she wanted. While the idea of just being a booty call for him didn't excite her all that much, it would be a way to remain in his life and on his mind. So it could be at least better than nothing.

If Jake had the pick of whomever he wanted, why would he ever pick her though? If he met his needs with other girls whom hadn't seemingly discarded him after they'd used him, why wouldn't he just be with them instead?

Alexis heard the door open behind her and she glanced back to see Galina walk in. "Hey Alexis I'm back." She said.

"Oh hey, what's up?" Alexis asked turned toward her roomate. "You rushed out of here in a hurry, what was that about?" She then saw Galina's state, hair fucked up, skin glistening with sweat, face rosey and flush. "Oh did Joshua summon you for a little romp in the sack?"

Galina looked down at herself, and shrugged, "Ummm yeah. Yeah he did."

As if on queue her phone began to ring and from her seat Alexis could see Josh's face appear on Galina's screen. Galina put up a finger for Alexis and frowned, "Hey baby? No not tonight. I told you I have a assignment to get done. I know it's early but I'm don't want my grades to slip barely two weeks into the semester. No...just jerk yourself off then Josh, I'm not pussy you get to just summon whenever you want. No Josh, fuck off." She spat and hung up on him.

Alexis raised an eyebrow. "Was that Josh? What did he want a round two already?" She asked.

Galina gave her a blank look, "What?"

Alexis gestured to her, "You look like someone fucked your knees weak. If you didn't just come form Josh who did you rush off to..." Alexis paused and it began to click in her head. "No!"

Galina frowned and pouted, "I'm sorry Alexis, I promised him."

Alexis jerked to her feet, "Jake?" She screamed, "Really? Of all people, why him?"

"Well that's a stupid question. What are you so mad about anyway Alexis. He fucked Niece, Rachel, you, me, at this rate he'll be the first guy in history to fuck every active GGK member in a single semester, fuck once other girls on campus learn about him he'll run through everyone that so much as smiles at him."

Alexis huffed, "But you know I want him."

"Sucks to suck Alexis, you fucked him up. You could have left the party at any time that night to go to him and you didn't. You didn't chase him and he feels used. At least if you are going to use a guy at least have the decency to give him a nice send off instead of ghosting him like a piece of shit." Galina insisted.

"Oh fuck you Gal."

Galina smiled, "Too late, Jake already did that and my legs are literally dripping in his nut. So I'm gonna shower and you can kiss my ass." She blew Alexis a kiss, turned away and slapped her ass before darting into the bathroom.

Alexis growled in a rage and flopped into her chair. She didn't know what made her more angry, the fact that Galina had done what she'd done, or the fact that Alexis knew Galina was right. Who was she kidding? Galina was right, Alexis had fucked up. She spun to the desk and slammed her text book shut, there was no way she was going to get any reading done tonight so fuck it.

Alexis sat at the desk and grabbed her phone, flipping it to Jake's number she brought up the text screen and started to type frantically. Before she finished her text she growled in frustration and erased it, then hit the call button she would call him that would be better than just a text. She disconnected the call before it could even ring. No! She couldn't, god what was wrong with her?

Jumping out of her seat she slipped into her shoes and ran out the door.

* * * *

Jake showered and washed himself completely clean, feeling really refreshed thanks to Galina. His body wasn't literally shaking with the desperation to bust a nut, and he finally felt relaxed for the first time in several days. He came out of the bathroom, rubbing a towel on his head to get his hair as dry as he could before he climbed into bed. He hated sleeping on a wet pillow.

He had also used some baby wipes to clean the little bit of post-quiotal drip that leaked from Galina before she'd gotten off the bed. He remember the stain that Niece had left behind with him and he learned to clean up after sex so that you didn't roll into a surprise wet spot, or even worst find a dried cum stain randomly in your favorite sleeping spot.

He put on a pair of nylon basketball shorts and nothing else to climb into bed with. Jake wasn't big on sleeping naked, so just a pair of shorts was the way to go for him. He never slept in a shirt because it would always wake him up as it would twist or ball up on him uncomfortably. Tossing back the sheet he started to climb into bed when knocking came to the door.