The Popular Crowd Pt. 04: Galina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost 10pm, who would be showing up this late? He wondered if it was a GGK girl coming to surprise him or something like that, but he doubt it...well maybe?

He opened the door and there was Alexis wearing nothing but a pair of extremely short pink shorts which the bottom of her ass stuck out of, and a white thin tank up that not only showcases her cleavage but also allowed him to clearly see her nipples through the thin fabric. Luckily it was dark because there is no way she'd just walk through campus like this. He found himself once again blown away by how fucking incredible her body was. Looking at her like this, it was hard to stay mad at her.

"Alexis?" He asked looking her up and down, "What are you doing here?"

She smiled weakly and shrugged, "I...I just want to talk, can I come in?"

Jake sighed and leaned against the door. "Alexis I don't know if that's such a good idea."

Alexis frowned, "Please Jake, five minutes?"

He pressed his lips firmly together, then nodded and let her push past him into the room. Shutting the door he didn't follow her into the dorm and instead leaned back against the now closed door. "Okay so?" He began.

Alexis glanced around the room, not really seeing anything but just trying to find the words to say, something that she could say to even begin to make this right. "Jake I'm sorry, I want you to know that I am unbelievably sorry, beyond anything I've ever been sorry for in my entire life."

Jake shrugged, "Sorry about what Alexis? You got everything you wanted."

Alexis shook her head, "I didn't get you."

"Me?" He spat. "Alexis you HAD me, but you were too busy using me for your fucking club!" He held up a finger, "Not once mind you, that first time i mostly understood even though it upset me, I could at least understand, but then you did it again! When you picked me that night I thought that was it, you're in and then we could be normal and together. But no I was ushered out the door without a goodbye and silence for a fucking WEEK!"

Alexis was frowning and hanging her head, "I fucked up. I know." She said weakly.

Jake smacked his hand on the door, "Yeah, look Alexis I think you are an amazing girl too focus on social bullshit that means fucking nothing. And it's fucking shitty that you chose that over an actual relationship. You think those bitches care about you? They don't, Galina came over to fuck me tonight at the drop of a fucking hat because they only care about social standing and partying, not you. None of them could give a fuck whether you joined or not, and your place could be taken by just about anyone!"

Alexis said nothing and let him just dig into her. Everything he said was right and she knew it. She had been shallow and she'd been greedy even. "I just hoped that...I just thought that I might be able to patch things up with us. If not exclusive or in a relationship at all at least...friends?"

Jake shook his head, "Friends? Alexis I can't be friends with you. You were the girl of my dreams, my fantasies, when I was with you I thought I was dreaming. I can't be friends with you, because I'll always look at you and want you more than you could ever know, but I can't trust you to not destroy my heart."

Alexis was crying, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Now I'm going to take Niece's advice, I'm going to sow my oats and take advantage of life here the best I can." He sighed and opened the door. "I think you should just go."

Alexis looked at him, her eyes wet, tears dripping off her chin. "I'm sorry." She cried gently.

Jake nodded, "Yeah me too." He told her and gestured her out the door.