All Comments on 'The Power of Touch Ch. 08'

by shaqrach2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More and some questions

Very good erotic writing. However, Jeff keeps forgetting to ask if his slaves have told anyone else about them being their master and if so who. That little oversight might be remedied by a mental query of all his slaves, so far. However, I think not doing so could be a great potential for a conflict Jeff has to face as he has not kept that low of a profile.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
If you have enslaved someone using mind control

Then they can't love you. Love is a choice. It can only be freely given, not forced and not compelled so her words mean nothing. If she is unable to say no, then she can't love.

It was at that point that you lost me. It seems small but it's not because it speaks to your characters. If you love your children, you want the best for them. You wouldn't take their will and compel them to be obedient, dutiful children and if they said they love you, how do you know? They have no free will. They have no choice. They can't love.

Finally, if he was so evil that it was acceptable to turn women into nothing more than sex slaves, I don't think he would care if they did love him. Face it, this man is no better than the monsters who kidnap women and held them for years as sex slaves. The fathers who put their daughters in a dungeon and forced them into sex slaves...the only difference, he made their minds the prison.

them to

RichardGRichardGover 7 years ago
Welcome back

Thank you for this chapter, when I saw that you had added this today, I quickly added it to my must read list, and was not disappointed. Nice to see Allyson is back.please keep it up.

ThitabeThitabeover 7 years ago
Great Story

I came across this chapter and it intrigued me, so I looked and saw that you started writing this 4 years ago. I am glad that you did finally write a new chapter as I would not have come across the story if you hadn't. Before I got done reading the first 2 paragraphs of chapter 1 I was hooked on the story.

I disagree with the assessment that the women can't love Jeff on their own and here is why. Although he did make them do things that they may not have done on their own without the mind control he did not turn them into mindless zombies. For the most part they all still go to work, school or continue doing as they did before. And in the case of Shannon as an example, she found that she like being told what to do and it gives her a sense of pride that she is so submissive. She feels love for Jeff because she feels she is doing what she has always wanted to do and she feels secure in her place within the group. Sex is a very intimate thing and even if you do not start out in love with someone, if you have enough sex and the sex is good enough, you will eventually fall in love with the person you are having sex with, so for the women to say they love Jeff can be a real feeling even if the sex started out from a mind controlled environment.

I am lookinf forward to the next chapter and I hope that it comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's really just kind of a dick.

I keep waiting for some sign of redeeming qualities in this guy, but he continually proves himself to be a cheap asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too bad...

...that the author chose to make his protagonist into a dickhead predator and parasite. This could have been an interesting series. At this point, it's not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Longer liking this story.

There are a lot of stories with great sex. This story has lost me because the main character has become a very evil person. He steals, takes women from men without considering the consequences, and implants his will upon the women. His latest act of taking a child away from the father while only considering his personal benefit was the lowest. I find myself hoping that he gets it in the end or that he has a sudden awareness of the pain he is causing and changes his ways. There are too many stories that have all the sex you have and still uplift the best in humanity. I am done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weak

Your idea for a story like this was A good idea, but you lost your way and turned the master into cheap selfish punk. I know the idea that a master wants control for himself. You made the character appear cheap and low for No reason or to make him seem tuff and smart you failed. When his character takes control of a mother and daughter whose only transgressions was to be related the master losses the focus and becomes just another evil person to be dealt with. One last comment why did this take seven chapters to finish to story?

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Good story idea

The idea for the story is good but there was a break down or character flaw in the idea of the master. He gave new meaning to the name dickhead or asshole.

His flaw is so bad another character or someone already in the story should have confronted how evil and lowdown he had become and stop him.

And stopping him is the only way to correct what was written. Unless you ment for him to be a low down worthless being. The main character and his action made the story turn from poor to unacceptable. 2 stars. The story by revamping the main character could be saved if you wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving It

The protagonist being selfish doesn't detract from how hot this story gets me. Keep going!

RichardGRichardGover 7 years ago
More, more!

It's been over a month since ch.08 came out. Any clue when we could look forward to chapter 09? I understand your always busy but something is better than nothing.

ti7435ti7435about 7 years ago
Can't wait for more!

What those complaining about "Jeff being turned into an asshole" are missing is the very first chapter. His vision literally shows him as Master of the world and his first two conquests are taking all of his bitch boss's money and taking a deployed Marine's wife. He hasn't changed, just expanded his horizons as he used his power more. The story is awesome and I can't wait to see more!

RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago
Please contine this great story

Here we are in Sept. Of 2017, can only read the 8 stories you have already given us so many times. Please give us a chapter 9

shaqrach2shaqrach2over 6 years agoAuthor
Work in progress

Sorry about the delay, I am currently working on a 9th installment to this story. Shouldn't be too much longer.

RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

Well it's nice to hear you finally say that. Still awaiting your words to draw me back into this story again.

RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

So, any new info from last September?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 9???

We are waiting for Chapter 9. Hopefully you hurry up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaqrach2@shaqrach2
Sorry for the delays in my writing. Working shift work really takes a toll on a fella! I do write when I am able. I am currently working Chapter 13. Thank you for reading and commenting. I do truly appreciate it!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES