All Comments on 'The Power To Revenge: Hot Sister'

by Blogger007

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting means of control

A touch of the supernatural, along with a long buildup toward the payoff.

I suppose the next victims of his revenge will be Jessica and her clique, the teacher, and then he will inevitably take his other sisters and then his mother, while controlling his father to allow the sexual shenanigans that will follow.

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Interesting

I can see him getting Jessica and the other girls, including the teacher but I don't see him hurting his other sisters or his mother. They have done nothing to hurt him and it isn't their fault their father is an asshole! I can definitely see him getting some kind of revenge on his father though and that will be interesting to see how it unfolds. What other power does he have that he hasn't discovered yet? I hope you can expand on those aspects but also let him remember his humanity and not go wild in his quest for revenge. He might want to order his sister to tell him why she has hated and humiliated him all these years, that could be a very good tangent for him to examine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pretty good

i liked the build up just hope he remembers the saying power corrupts.

reader018reader018almost 12 years ago
awesome!!!

that was in my oppion an excellent start!!! please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are their bedrooms in a separate bunker?

He could hear her and Jessica from the front door, but no one could hear their screaming? How big is their house that no one could hear the two of them?

He needs to instill some laws in her to protect himself. She claims she will be his willing slave from now but he did not order it so she may be lying in order to lull him into a vulnerable spot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep it up

Don't know what I can add to what has already been said but I loved it and would like to keep reading your stories. Sisters friend and the teacher really need to be put in their place and also his father.. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't call it an incest story when it is mind control

Weak. For 4 pages you had a nice incest control story.... and then you cop out with a bogus mind control introduction into the plot.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
Great story

It was pretty long to come but it's a great story.

The beginning was boring but I guess it was necessary. Now that we know the characters I hope there will be more sex and less whining from John.

The end with the sex was really awesome. It can be nastier but for a first time it's great.

Now it's payback time for jessica and the teacher. Maybe later he can have his mother and his other sisters but I think he has to take revenge first.

At the end of this chapter his sister surenders but I hope she changes her mind. One session like that is not enough and it seems too easy to break her. She has to resist a little. She was taken by surprise here but now that she knows his power she can try to resist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The story was doing fine until it ended with that "omg we're in love, i'm your slave, i knew it all along!" Uh, hello, this was a rape-revenge story, based entirely on his vicious hatred for the way she's treated him over the years, and when she told him she was sorry, she was lying. He proved that by ordering her to tell the truth. So now all of a sudden they're magically in love? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You basically train-wrecked an otherwise decent incest non-con revenge by trying to make it into some sort of unexplainable weird romance. Drop the huggy-kissy ending and you'll have something of quality.

On a separate note, a question. Why does he now have self-confidence? The only way he can get laid is by raping a woman with mind-control powers. He has no idea how to talk to a woman or interact with them whatsoever.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Story

Was a little Long. but I cant wait to see how he uses it to get back at the other Queens and Maybe his Teacher. not to say anything about Mom and getting Dad under control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pretty good

loved the build unlike most you have to have a build to have a good story.yeah i know its boring but its the intro so...also i love the hint of supernatural its great.The commenter about its not incest it my be supernatural but the main thing is incest so comment only if you know what your talking about[idiots lol].plz keep up the story and i hope you limit the sharing of his sister maybe the friend at best but not every dick in the city plz.one more thing at the end she broke fairly easy didn't like that.overall 5 stars just touch up on that-BG

ksinw2ksinw2almost 12 years ago
love the story

great story really want to to see him get revenge on Jessica and his dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Some weird comments from others

I really enjoyed the story but some people seem to misunderstand a few things. 1) Lauren and John AREN'T in love! She never said she loves him she just loves being fucked by him. 2) There's no "bogus mind-control" cop out! The story description states CLEARLY that John uses his POWERS to get revenge. What were u expecting when u read that? 3) John now has self-confidence because he can control others. Power = confidence. 4) No one could hear Lauren and John screaming during sex because there's a huge storm outside drowning out their voices. These things seem fairly obvious....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MOREE

I WANT MORE REVENGE! Could ur story also go on to mother incest? Since he was checking out his mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I don't usually

I don't like stories that have more than 1 chapter I rarely look at them. I saw this and noted there weren't any other chapters. I thought oh good. Then I read it. I do wish for more chapters. I want to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Done

I liked it rather a lot. This genre is not my usual cup of tea, but I do like the manner in which you've brought it all together. As sort of a strange side note, I must say that I really do not understand negative comments... I mean, if you've screwed up somewhere that needs to be brought to your attention but for commenters to be negative, just because they can eludes me. If you don't like the story, move on, no one gives a shit!

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
dynamite story

you wrote a wonderful story with a great concept at first I thought he was going to use his cell phone to record his sister and friend lezzing out and blackmail them then he got a power and totally dominated her I hope you write aother chapter I would like to see him get more revenge and maybe do stuff with his other sisters and his mother

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 12 years ago
What a deliciously good story

I loved it. I hope you have more in store for us. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent story!

I just hope that it doesn't turn out that he's been dreaming this whole thing after being hit by lightning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why the silly justification at the beginning?

So that the characters pass the 18-y-o censor? There is a world outside America. The age of consent is 16 in many civilised countries. So why twist and let people wonder why American kids are so dumb that they were still at highschool past their 18.

Stupid of Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story.... pls continue.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Overly Long

I see nothing original in the plot and the habit of regurgitation can be very irritating. Generally speaking, not a competent erotica writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ignore the nay-sayers.

I have no idea what that person was going on about...unoriginal and so forth, or the other person....the disclaimer. They're morons, ignore them. This is great. I've been looking for a new great humiliation story, and this hit me in all the right places. I'm female, to explain which point I view I come from. I would have enjoyed a few more orders from him for her to beg for his cock, and maybe a few more orgasms from him, but otherwise....I loved it. Came back for a second read! I'll be checking for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Continue on

This is great don't worry about them

DaimonFreyDaimonFreyalmost 12 years ago
Good job

I must say that this is great. I hope that you will continue this. I must say that Dinesh is not much of a friend seeing that he is willing to leave John on the mercy of his sister and her gang so he could look at them. Will John only use his power on those who tormented him or will he try to conquer other beauties in his family? It would be interesting but since he love his remaining family members(excluding father) he probably should do it differently than he did it with Lauren. Unless he will lose himself in his power and sense of superiority. Perhaps since Lauren is now his willing slave he could ask her to help him pick up new wardrobe to him? I must say that it would bee interesting so see reactions of his sister's followers seeing new, better John.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fairly well written

All in all, it was pretty good. There we're a few gramatical errors, but nothing to eggregarious. Plot was Ok, the whole concept of mind control only has a few plot choices, so the one guy who was mouthing off about nothing new obviously wasn't thinking it through. Would like to see a continuation. You have at least written a complete story, unlike so many here which are just fragments. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This was awesome, seriously don't end here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't seem to find the so-called negative comment

Being unoriginal? Where's it? The author must have deleted those comments then. Well, ignoring critiscism and deleting them as though they didn't exist are we? To borrow a term from the other guy, only a Moron does that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I believe it's called Ostrichism

Just delete what you don't want to see and pretend that it wasn't there.

Blogger007Blogger007almost 12 years agoAuthor
In regards to the previous 2 comments

The negative comment on lack of originality is still there. Check out 7/26/12 with the subject "Overly long." This would mean the last two commentators are just insulting me for something I didn't do. And you don't actually talk about my story at any point, just complain about something I never did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Who's the author trying to kid?

I read the last few comments with some interest. Why? A while back I posted a comment being critical on the author's treatment at some scenes by describing them three times to pad out the story, like a clumsily made movie. Then I also read another reader criticising the author as being longwinded. Now both my and the other guy's comments were deleted. So the author can stop insulting the intelligence of the readers by acting indignant, alright? Or these few lines will come back to grace your public comments page.

boombastboombastalmost 12 years ago
Delicious and hot hot hot!

One of the best incest stories Ive ever read on this site! Seriously dude, I could imagine every lush detail so clearly in my mind. U are one of the best describers of sex and incest I have EVA read! You dont just jump into the sex but build up the characters first which makes it even better. And man were John's sisters hot! So was his mom (shes more beautiful than hot) and Ms Monro was also damn sexy! I hope he has his way with all of them, especially the bitches @ school. Don't mind the anonymous people who bash you for writing good stuff and don't even leave their names! Please write 2nd chapter sooooon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Feedback

Not bad work, can't wait to see if there's going to be a chapter 2.

leatherfireleatherfireover 11 years ago
Loving the revenge and control themes

I can't tell you how exciting this was to read! I was frigging the heck out of myself by the end of it (tee-hee). As a girl who loves to lose control and be dominated by her lover I was really turned on by the way John took control of Lauren. The bitch deserved it! And the way you made John slowly humiliate her and undress her and toy with her feelings was just a pleasure to read. And the way you described Lauren;s lingerie was so sexy! (I have some kinky stuff myself) I appreciate how there was no jumping right into the sex; no wam bam thank you maam crap I usually find. Yes, it was a bit slow at first but you have a lot of characters John needs to get even with. (Just a side note) At first I thought John would get his power in science class with his experiment but you fooled me. Great read; amazing story and just lovely lovely description! PS Please include some kinky leather and lingerie in chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love it

If i could i would pay u so much to keep up with with this series

motleymorganmotleymorganover 11 years ago
Great

Glad to see you back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dude......Girl....I dunno who you are but you.....fucking.....rock!!!

At first I was like... "whats taking him so long to get to the good parts???"

And then you just blew me away with the red bolt of lightning, the manipulation, the oh-so-sweet and slow emotional destruction...you nailed this, whoever you are.

But, as much as I dont want to be that guy, try not to make everyone in your story so effing perfect.....seriously, they're all like supermodels or something.....no fat chicks though, that much I'm thankful for

Anyways, love what you've done here. long and satisfying read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

More please and soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All in all: amazing

This is by far one of the greatest pieces I have read on this site. I really liked how you took the time to develop a backstory, and I really look forward to seeing more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too fucking long

I'm glad the payoff was worth the read. I enjoyed the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

One of the few stories I've read the entirety of. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
simply fucking amazing

great read just make sure to do more ... way more

Flagg666Flagg666over 11 years ago
unfuckinbelievable

I fuckin loved the sheer perversity of this story. It was fuckin great! Can't wait to read more.

45jordan7845jordan78over 11 years ago
sequel

I hope u continue writing on this. From the way its going u have many angles to work with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unfuckinbelievably Boring

Sequel? I pray not!

Masturbating_BearMasturbating_Bearover 11 years ago
Fucking A Material

The hottest fucking story Ive ever read! I can't believe how well written this story is compared to 99% of the crap out there...the lush details, the believeable characters, the plotting, and easily the hottest incest descriptions Ive read. Please continue this and add a chap 2 soon! Have some mommy son stuff in there too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sequel!!! and many more after that if you keep this up!

mooore!!!that was fucking amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

you need to wright another on with him doing his other sisters and mother

fallenhopefallenhopeover 11 years ago

Good Story. Please continue it.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 11 years ago
Ohh Hell Yeah!!!!!!

MORE! MORE! MORE!!!!!!! HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE MORE

You definitely need to write another

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Yes, I liked it a lot...

Strange things have happened with lightning strikes. I would think that a lab experiment gone awry might accidently give him strange powers. The way it started I thought that was going to be the plot. Mean sister deserved all he gave to her plus a lot more. A lifetime of humiliation cannot be compensated for in one night. Please keep writing. And, yes, folks, I know that it is just a story. I was entertained and that's why I read.

jeredownjeredownover 11 years ago
asome

I loved it. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice misdirection

yea i was expecting an lab accident too nice ploy though would love to see where you take this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Would Have Been Better

i really wanted him to give her some anal... She didn't feel so humiliated. The author needed to really make her his slave! Now it's all lovey at the end? What the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Give Me A Break!!

This had nothing to do with pleasure OR erotica...it was rape, pure and simple

Masturbating_BearMasturbating_Bearover 11 years ago
Revenge is fucking sweet! Especially on blonde sisters!

Gotta say that this is one of the best incest stories I've ever read! It's got all the stuff I love: blondes, lingerie, bitchy sisters, domination, a hot mom, a slutty teacher, mind control, and even lesbians! There's some fricken awesome descriptions and the sex scenes are all painted so brightly that I could imagine EVERYTHING!

Dude, you brought everything together so well. Yeah, it's a long read, but that only sets up all the other chapters. I dunno know what that guy below was saying about it being rape instead of erotica, but maybe he could read the description of the story first and it being mindcontrol dumbass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Twin incest is so beautiful

I have a twin sister and we make love all the time. Sometimes we get real naughty and play S&M games, and sometimes it gets real nasty. After reading this story we got so turned on we just had to do it right away! This story is SO HOT and touches us in all the right places. Right another chapter soon and include more about his other sisters please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesomely hot!

Fuck keep going! Another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Chapter 2 soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LESBIANS LINGERIE MILFS AND INCEST ...OH MY!!!

Wow! This was such a pleasure to read. You are a master of literature my friend. I have to say the way you weave a good plot with believable characters is quite amazing. And your descriptive prowess, not only of sexual situations but the story itself is remarkable, plus the actual visual punch of the sex is quite possibly the best I've read next to Anne Rice. I love every perfect detail of his family, from his hot though bitchy blonde sister to his sexy mature older sister to his GORGEOUS MOTHER! Man I'd love to fuck a MILF like that and I hope he will too. Plus I'm quite hot for his teacher Ms. Monroe.

You threw me off with the lightning strike and I'm glad it wasn't a science experiment gone awry. I notice you only write a few stories over many years but please don't give up on this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pleasw write chapter 2 soon!

I would love to see John controlling his mother and making her do things she doesn't want to do but slowly starts to enjoy. Perhaps a family orgy with all 3 sisters and the mother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Hot! Loved the lingerie scene with Lauren and her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BEST INCEST STORY EVA!

I've never read anything on Literotica that was so well written. You should definitely consider getting this published professionally. I mean, come on! The details of the sex scenes were so FUCKING HOT and each character was so beautifully described, especially Lauren and his fuckable mom. I love how you took your time and built up the story and didn't just jump into the sex like most amateur writers do. Everything has a purpose, and I would love for you to write a second chapter very soon. PLEASE have him have sex with his mother: she is suich a beautiful MILF and I just love redheads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME STORY

I have not read something this well written in a while. You have a great story,and Iam looking forward to ch.2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!

The blonde bitch of a sister is really hot and got what she deserved really hope the other bitches like his teacher get fucked. Please include scene with the redhead mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Should've Had Lauren get her butt deflowered also,

Story has potential but needs to be turned up to 11

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Definitely needs some anal

I agree with user below. Some anal would've been hot and made John's sister's humiliation that much better. So please include some butt-fucking in the next one because Lauren definitely needs her ass fucked. Other than that great story and this needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Fuck me! This is the greatest story I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next chapter

pleaseeeeer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel?

Extremely hot incest and I would love to see another chapter with John controlling his other sisters and fucking them. Erica is especially hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who's Ass is next?

By all means, please write more.

I'm undecided: should he take over Jessica's will and force her to indulge his carnal lust in his sister's bedroom or at school or in some new location like at Jessica's own home?

Should he nail his younger sister next, or the older one?

There are several more stories to be written and you do it so well, please continue.

Oh, and please be sure to use the back door occasionally, or even frequently.

Big question: Will Big John ever meet a girlfriend? How? Where? Will he convert Jessica into his lover so they can do threesomes?

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Justice is served, this mean bitch deserved all she got...

No reason for anyone to be that mean, especially to their twin who had not harmed her in any way. Just a mean bitch. I realize that it is just a story but there are people like that out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hey you uploaded this on my birthday hehe

you should totally write a sequel on maybe more i loved this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a sexy story

Love the fact that John didn't just fuck his bitchy sister but slowly manipulated her and got her to admit she loved their fuck session. I also love the fact that Lauren was wearing really sexy lingerie with the gloves and the negligee. You describe it all so well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WHAT AN EXCELLENT READ!

You should seriously consider publishing this story! It has all the hallmarks of professionalism, from the smooth, vibrant language to well-fleshed characters and a tremendous plot. And the sex scenes! Man, everything from the dream to the lezbian session to John fucking his sister is so well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking hot mom!

Alright, I agree the sisters are hot especially Lauren and Erika, but I'd love to see John fucking his mom. She is so damn hot and I love the fact that she's red-haired and also sweet and beautiful. Please write the second chapter soon with a lot more sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So bad..

Seriously this story was, well, horrid. Not to say I didn't like it, but my god it was bad. To put it into movie terms this is the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" of reads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where's the sequel?

Been waiting 4ever for a sequel. Thought I'd finally review it after reading it for like the fifth time. Great stuff so hurry up and write a sequel!

Prince0DragonPrince0Dragonalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Awesome story. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Make a sequel this was amazing it NEEDS a sequel

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago
few mistakes

1. brother fist fuck her and than pussy feels tight for the dick .. hows that possible

2. it was his first time and could still hold night long

3. four other people including father are sleeping in the house and she screams louder and louder. looks like they all are deaf.

4. main subject of revenge was lost in the last past. it was pure lust and no revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

Great story man I want the sequel. BTW, to the commenter below: I don't think the brother fist-fucks Lauren at any point and I think the reason the family didn't hear anything is because there's a monster storm outside that drowned out all the noise. There's been a lot of those storms recently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Uh if she was a virgin and still had her hymen, how the fuck was she using a dildo?? And how the hell did his tongue reach all the way to her g-spot? You need to get a lesson on your female anatomy mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

This story was awesome. I loved it! Can't wait for the sequel!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy!

Is there a hotter story than this on the whole fucking planet? I don't think so! Sequel man sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yes

MORE. LET HIM FUCK MOM AND LITELE SISTER TO AND HER TWIN SISTERS FRENDS TO. AND LET HIM SUCKING TITS AND MORE! LET HIM FUCK THE BICH SOM GET HIM LOSY GRADES TO. IN THE ASS.

blkhrtblkhrtover 10 years ago
Sexy

It is revenge. She deserved what's coming to her. That's it. Make it stop. Now if this tale gonna continue, either go for Jessica or make him a responsible person. Not a hero, but nor an evil reincarnate either. All in all story is a fab five.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 10 years ago
There's enough here for plenty more chapters!

John has Lauren as his new willing fuck toy. Now he needs to set his sights on all the others he needs to set straight - Jessica needs to be made to submit and she really needs to have his 10 inches take her ass repeatedly turning her into his new anal slave - and then there's his smug, degrading Chemistry lab teacher, another one who needs to be really ass fucked repeatedly - then he can move on to his other sisters - and lastly, giving mom all 10 inches, not out of revenge, but out of his love for her. Like I said, lots of chapters. Lots of potential here!

R47xxyR47xxyover 10 years ago
Don't Leave Us Hanging

Great first chapter to your saga! Looking forward to more, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Hottest thing i've read in awhile, combines incest, mindcontrol and reluctance all in one. Only way to make it better was to add some impregnation to it, i.e. his (married) teacher.

Write some more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

more need to get Jessica and all of her friends love the power of command

buttman52buttman52over 10 years ago
Wtf. WOW

Listen I've read over 1000 stories and iam an older man butt your Story wow totally awesome,Please don't stop writing and I won't stop reading OK .........:-)

ValerionValerionabout 10 years ago
Fuck yeah!

Where is the rest of it?! I'm really enjoying this but what I really want is to see him master his whole family and fuck his prick Dad up big time. Have every bitching cunt in this story fucking him and his nerd friend. Whores.

donaldrutter513donaldrutter513about 10 years ago
May we have another ?

One very hot story. I hope you can do some more . Thanks ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awsome story wish there was a sequel

The story was great but I think you should make a sequel you have plenty to work with after all.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous