All Comments on 'The Prank'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
A Flash Story***

That turned out to be a Prank!! Thanks for the read.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

people need to learn, practical jokes are not good for relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ridiculous

as crazy as it is (I know just a story) it was a fun read. I can't imagine going into a bar for a drink and getting screw TWO women and then have them leave with me. Fun times but I would need a condom for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I have no idea what this was supposed to be, . . .

but I didn't enjoy it at all. You chuckle while you drink? Doesn't that make you splash your drink out of your mouth? And some woman downs a fifth, 750ml, of Scotch in front of you? Maybe English is not your first language. And what's a ginger?

Anyway, the basic plot is ridiculous. Should have been in Black Humor, as a cartoon. Committing adultery to teach her husband not to play jokes? You can't end a marriage that doesn't exist.

horne5horne5almost 5 years ago
great story

hope u write more like this thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Preposterous

This isn't a story. It's a misogynistic daydream with no connection with reality.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakeralmost 5 years ago
Original

I really like original! smile)

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyalmost 5 years ago
4 Stars

It's got a good beat and it's easy to dance to...

Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor???

Not very realistic, but wouldn't it blow your mind if it happened to you???

Thanks for the chuckle...

779117psr779117psralmost 5 years ago
It's a solid B-.

Ridiculous shallow fun. "The Joke" wasn't much of a joke. I hope the fifth of scotch was just an error cause you know alcohol poisoning. But hey it's a LW story without a husband knowingly being cheated on for months and doing nothing, or watching while masturbating. So that makes this a solid 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice one.

Silly but very entertaining.

4 stars.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oddly enough, while the ending didn't happen to me....

.....something like the first part did. There was a bar patron, an Indian fellow, which is why I wrote him that way (nothing racist against Indians), who lied as a joke and claimed that this ginger wasn't his wife. She corrected him when she got back and I mentioned the incident later to a sister-in-law, who commented once what fun it would be if I had fucked the wife as a result. That snowball into this flash story. Everything else in this story is mostly fiction (except that Tiffany was a real bartender at a very different bar, a sports bar instead of an Irish pub....the Irish pub name was an homage to Mickey Gilley....and yes, she was a real brunette).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Harsh

Although the story was obviously tongue in cheek, and I did enjoy it. The reaction to a silly one liner about not dating, was way overboard just a excuse dump the hubby and rub it in his face. Oh yeah and Frank is scum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So much potential, but-

You still never take any advice to improve your dialogue. People don't dump paragraph-long streams of dialogue without any rhyme or reason. Every time I see one of your stories, I know I'm either not going to read it, or I'm going to leave friendly criticism, and you'll either delete it or ignore it.

It's such a shame. You're so celebrated here, but you only seem to listen to what boosts your ego. Your stories would be exactly what I wanted to read, were it not for the flow problems and lack of realism.

Your characters don't talk like characters. They talk like plot devices. Please, for one final attempt, listen to how people actually speak, and apply that to your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really ?

Really ?

Come on, we all know that these are just stories, BUT they should be somewhat believable, Well written, but the storyline sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great fantasy

As others pointed out when sitting at a bar you don't get a fifth to down. Well in old westerns you do...

Best part of fantasy was how he could cum in her mouth and not get soft and do both her holes and cum again and then do another hot chick immediately afterwards while still not getting soft. I wish I could do that!

Oh, and for the comments about what is a ginger? A ginger is a red head.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Hey! I love great fantasy. You never know!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 star and I don't care if it is a fantasy - I liked it.

The lucky guy got dumped and then got another with a spare.

Lets hope the ladies do not synchronize their periods, so this guy gets sex all the time.

Although, with these two - oral or anal is always an option - what an amazing fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous