The Predators

Story Info
Woman detective goes after two sexual predators.
4.4k words
4.44
57k
62

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Detective Fay Gracey was tall and sturdy, a blonde woman who had no-nonsense, cynical blue eyes as brittle as ice. The young detective had to be more than just cynical, though. She had to be thick-skinned...impervious to the brutalities of the world. After all, she was the head detective for a new special crimes unit. What did they mean by 'special crimes'? Well, her particular taskforce had been set up to hunt down a pair of sick, psychotic killers who had a penchant for the sexual...and the macabre.

"Play the video."

"Are you sure, Gracey? It's pretty clear that the bastards left it just to taunt us." Fay's partner, Vick, was quite a few years older, but he didn't have the instincts she did. He knew to let her take the lead, even if he didn't always like it.

"You're sure this was the only other evidence found at the scene?" she asked. Vick nodded.

"Then hit the damn button." Her pretty face hardened - as it so often did before she had to see something horrible which her eyes could never un-see.

Vick hit the button and the monitor came to life.

The recording showed two naked black men wearing ski masks. It looked like they had slathered some kind of oil up and down their muscular torsos. They had a young woman kneeling between them. The victim. Fay had double checked the ID. Ranesha Martin, age 22, just graduated from Driscoll Brown University. She'd been a first generation college student in her family too. Fay had already read the file, which made what came next just that much harder to watch.

On the recording the poor girl was naked too. She was a beautiful girl, with ample breasts and a curvaceous body. The complexion of her skin was dusky, showing off her Indian ancestry. The tips of her breasts had full, pink nipples which now stood out, perky and erect as the recording continued.

The taller psycho reached down, pinching the girl's left nipple as she cried out.

"You going to cooperate, bitch? Or do you need extra motivation?" Ranesha's hands were bound behind her back. She whimpered as the taller psycho in the mask gathered her long, black tresses at the nape of her neck and guided her mouth onto his cock. She opened, her lush lips accepting the vein-engorged shaft as he stuffed it down her throat. Immediately she began to gag as he thrust his hips forward violently, his balls swinging back and forth.

"Uhh!! This slut has a nice mouth. You want a piece of her?" the taller one asked the shorter psycho. Now the shorter psycho, who was also stockier and had a darker, ebony complexion, gave a noncommittal grunt. He just knelt behind her with a knife, which he set down nearby. He reached around, cupping the girl's full breasts and teasing her nipples deftly with his hands. Mr. Short Psycho then leaned over to whisper nasty things in the girl's ear as she continued to gag on Mr. Tall Psycho's manhood. Ranesha's gagging was soon reduced to gurgled sobs as the taller man pulled his cock out just enough for her to catch her breath. Then he cupped the back of her skull and prodded his shaft between her lips once more. Ranesha groaned as the cock resumed raping her mouth without mercy. Meanwhile, behind her, the shorter psycho slipped one hand downward, like a mischievous thief...until that hand settled between the girl's thighs, stroking her young sex...petting her clit and cunt lips as if he owned every part of her body.

"Ooohhh...I think this bitch wants a hard cock stuffed in her pussy once you're done with her mouth," Mr. Short Psycho all but purred.

With the strain of lust and arousal obvious in his tone, Taller Psycho replied. "Aaahhh!! Yeah, and then we get to the best part...saying goodbye to this cute slut."

Fay tried to ignore the awful ordeal of the young woman depicted in the video because she was interested in something else. She was looking for any identifying marks on the men's bodies. A tattoo. A scar. A birth mark. Anything that might make these killers easier to find. She kept her eyes glued to the screen as the shorter psycho moved away to change the angle of the camera. Then he came back and knelt behind the girl again, fondling the girl's pussy as if it was his personal toy. The girl moaned as the man furiously rubbed her clit.

Ranesha was panting now, clearly ashamed by her body's responses as drool and pre-cum oozed down her bottom lip, glistening along her chin. With a growl Taller Psycho pulled his shaft out of her mouth. So much pre-cum dangled from the tip of his cock, and he wiped most of it along her supple cones before turning her around until she faced Shorter Psycho in a doggy-style position.

"Please, no!" Ranesha begged. "Uhhh!!" The girl groaned, her tits shaking violently as Taller Psycho thrust his cock into her snatch from behind. He began fucking her with a brutal rhythm, his balls slapping loudly against her thighs as his cock slammed into the sheath of her pussy. And meanwhile, Shorter Psycho had picked up his knife. He was gripping a bunched-up mass of the girl's hair, his fist at the nape of her neck, and his other hand held the obscenely sharp, glinting length of steel. That awful knife. He poised it just underneath her throat.

"Ready when you are, my friend. Finish gushing in the little cunt's twat and then I can watch the life go out of her eyes."

The taller psycho groaned plaintively. It was clear that he was so close to spewing. His cock must have been straining deep inside Ranesha's pussy, his balls churning with so much cum just desperate for release. Mr. Tall Psycho gripped the Indian girl's shoulders hard as he pounded her from behind. "Almost...there!" he shouted with gritted teeth. "Don't cut her throat...not yet!" he groaned. He pulled his long shaft out of her, only to bring it slamming back so hard that her entire body trembled as if an earthquake had hit. The shorter psycho leaned over to lick the tips of her breasts as if they were a rare delicacy. Then he resumed position with his obscenely sharp knife poised to strike.

"Ready to finish this," the shorter psycho grunted. He looked up expectantly at his companion.

And that was when the taller psycho shuddered. Ranesha's plaintive wail filled the room as she clearly felt her rapist emptying himself deep inside her sex. Ranesha's eyes shone with panicked terror as the taller man ground his crotch into her from behind, groaning as thick spurts of cum spurted deep, deep inside her womb.

"Yes! Take it all, slut. Deep in your fucking cunt! UH!!" As the taller man's shudders subsided, the short psycho gripped the knife and prepared to...

Fay turned off the recording. Anger, outrage, and disgust surged in her body like this unquenchable fire. She would find these two sick, depraved monsters and make sure they never hurt anyone else ever again. She would hunt these miserable bastards down. She'd made a promise to herself: she would make them pay.

Vick, looking unusually pale, sighed and covered his balding head with one hand.

"Yeah. The coroner hasn't given the full report yet, but you know...it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to, you know..."

Fay rewound the recording to a few seconds before the taller psycho's orgasm. There was a moment, just as he pounded his cock into Ranesha from behind, right before his orgasm, when Fay saw what she'd at first assumed was just a smudge on the camera lens. But it was something more.

"Can you enlarge that for me?" she asked. Vick's fingers flew over the keyboard. She stared at it. Just above the taller psycho's waist there was a small, barely perceptible tattoo. In fact, it looked like a single letter.

"Does that look like an 'E' to you?"

Vick's head cocked sideways as he tried to stare at the screen from a new angle - as if that would make the difference.

"Could be an 'E'. Could be an 'F'. Hard to tell. It's faded."

Fay pressed pause and leaned back against the wall in her office, the wheels turning. "There's something familiar about that tattoo. I know that sounds crazy, given that the thing's barely even there..." Her words trailed off. The young detective snapped her fingers suddenly, her eyes lighting up with recognition. "I think I know where we can find these fuckers...well, at least pick up their trail."

Her partner perked up, his seamed face looking more youthful for once. "What did you have in mind?"

"First, let's interview Ranesha's family. I have a few more dots to connect before we take the next step. But I'll tell you my hunch, for what it's worth: You remember the gang called 'Southside Rain?'"

The middle-aged detective scratched his stubbly chin. "Rings a bell or two. Why?"

Fay pointed at the frozen image on the monitor. Ranesha's naked, prone form bent over, the tall, dark man's shaft embedded in her cunt from behind, one smudge of a tattoo just showing above the assailant's waist.

"Because even faded, the stylized outline of the letter looks familiar to me. Southside Rain was known for using that same font style."

"You think one of our freaks is a former gang member?"

Fay nodded grimly. "It's a tenuous thread to go on, but it's a start. Let's move out." And before Vick could even flub out a protest, the no-bullshit, no-nonsense woman detective was already shrugging on her jacket and striding out the door.

**********

Two weeks later Fay and Vick hit the breakthrough that they'd been hoping for. Even though the interviews with Ranesha Martin's family hadn't yielded anything definitive, the Southside Rain angle of the investigation turned out to be more fruitful. It was a Friday night, and she was set to meet Braylon Jones, her informant contact in Southside Rain. He was a mid-level gangbanger always out to make an extra buck. He could usually be relied on to let her know what was going on in the city if it had anything to do with his gang's operations. Mostly, he fed her bits of intel that would help her bust other gangs encroaching on Southside Rain's turf. In this case, though, she had asked for something very different...

"Hey, Bray. It's me."

"Yo. Ice-cold, what you need?" He'd nicknamed Fay 'Ice-cold' because of her vivid, merciless, cut-the-bullshit bright blue eyes.

"I need to talk to your girls."

Southside Rain kept a harem of foreign-born girls to keep their members happy and content. Technically the girls were free to go at any time, but thanks to a wide range of factors most girls never got out. You had debt, drug addiction, crushingly low self-worth, and hell, some of the girls were even psychologically wired to enjoy the almost constant sex, as messed up as that seemed. They were basically modern sex slaves, though most of the girls would have used the euphemism of 'prostitute' if put on the spot.

"Our girls? What for?" Jones had said, suspicion lacing his tone.

"I need to show them a picture of a tattoo from a man who I think may have used your gang's...feminine companionship services." She put it delicately to be ironic, and sure enough, the informant laughed over the phone.

"Gotcha. All right, keep this low-key though. It's one thing to pass you some info, it's another to hook you up with someone face-to-face. This is going to cost you extra, y'know?"

Fay had been grinning on the other end of the phone, fingering the huge wad of cash in her pocket.

"Jones baby, you know I always make it worth your while." The detective put on her sultry, sexy-as-hell voice - something she normally did just when she wanted something. It worked on most criminals, and especially this one, since she knew he had a thing for her. Not that the creep would ever touch her in a million years, but why not take advantage of his inclinations if it was for a good cause?

"All right, meet me at the Beachtree Apt. Building off of Angelis, back entrance, in four hours."

She had picked up Vick on the way. Now the two detectives stood in the bone-numbing cold, with rain pattering on the dull slabs of concrete all around them.

"You sure this is a good idea?" Vick asked.

Fay snorted. "You in the habit of asking questions you already know the answer to? Or are we just shooting the breeze to pass the time?"

Vick grinned. He loved her back-talk. There was a reason for that, too, an inside joke of sorts. She smiled back. Suddenly the apartment building's back door swung open, and a shaved head peeked out. Her informant was wiry, with tattoos on his face. He wore just jeans and a white undershirt. He closed the door almost as quickly, but Fay and Vick knew to follow him inside. Braylon Jones didn't look like much, but he was as scrappy as they came. Fay had seem him in a fight once, with a man nearly twice his size. It hadn't ended well for the other guy. Long ago, the young detective had learned something important: you never 'liked' the scumbags you were forced to deal with in this line of work, but often it paid to at least give them grudging respect. For Fay, Jones was one of those types.

"Hey, listen up. I've got two girls upstairs with J.J. He's one of our 'contractors.' He failed his last job for the boss-man, so he won't be long for this world. Anyway, he's upstairs on the second floor, Room 26. He's with two of our best girls, Amanda and Kaycee...and keeping REAL busy right about now. Amanda's the Ukrainian chick with the long dark hair, and Kaycee's the Vietnamese slut. Anyway, when he's done, feel free to slip in and ask your questions. They're good girls. They'll keep their mouths shut about your visit."

"Thanks Bray, you're the best," the pretty blonde said with a smoldering stare. Fay slipped the money into his pocket and led the way upstairs. As Fay and Vick neared Room 26 she could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex. Loud moans and grunts easily drifted to them out in the hallway.

Vick's eyebrows shot up as Fay knelt down and began to pick the lock.

"Um, what are you doing? Shouldn't we...wait?"

Fay looked up at her partner with an eye-roll. "We don't have time for this bullshit. We have two killers to catch."

She quietly picked the lock and opened the door. The sounds of sex - moaning and groaning - grew noticeably louder. They rounded the corner of the entryway to a scene that looked like it came right out of a porn movie.

An impressively muscled man was spearing his cock into a slender, pale, dark-haired girl from behind. The girl was facing the headboard, moaning for all she was worth as her breasts shook with the force of his violent thrusts. Meanwhile, an Asian girl with short, curly red-dyed hair lay underneath the furiously fucking couple. The Asian girl had a close-up view of the man's shaft each time it slid into the dark-haired girl's snatch. At the same time, the Asian girl was suckling on the man's testicles with fervent glee. The reason for the dark-haired girl's rising moans wasn't a mystery either. The Asian girl was rubbing the other girl's clit with one free hand and fondling herself with the other.

Fay and Vick just stood there for a moment, partly stunned and partly...even Fay had to admit...turned on by the scene. Fay's eyes were glued to the sight of the man's delectable, perfectly-sculpted buttocks clenching up each time he swung his hips forward, fucking that girl's pussy as if he wanted to tear right through it. The naked girl with the long, dark hair had to be Amanda. She arched her back, crooning as the man's cock slammed into the sheath of her sex so hard the entire bed shook.

"Oooohhh!! Fuck!" she moaned. "Yes...yes...YES...oh please...I want to come..." she whimpered, and the girl who had to be Kaycee, the pretty Asian girl lying underneath her, now upped the tempo of her clit-massaging attack. The man, this 'J.J.,' was definitely enjoying himself. His testicles swung back and forth as he fucked Amanda like a tireless champ. His grunts were a constant drumbeat in the room as he gripped Amanda by the back of the neck and reached down to cup and squeeze one of her supple, enticingly large breasts.

"Uhh!! Yeah, you little cunts are perfect. I'm going to fuck you both in the ass too. How's that sound?"

Amanda was panting loudly, her juices trickling down Kaycee's fingers and coating the length of the man's cock. She slammed her ass backward to meet his next brutal thrust.

"Yes...oohhh...whatever you want, big guy. Our asses are nice and tight. We'll fuck you however you want. You're the boss."

Fay didn't know why she didn't interrupt. Maybe it was wrong, the way the sight of this had awakened her libido. What would it hurt to wait a little though? So she put her hand up, signaling Vick to keep quiet, as they watched Amanda mount the precipice toward orgasm with the help of J.J.'s furiously slamming prick.

"Almost there, slut. Uhhh!! You want me to blast your womb with my cum? What do you say, you hot little fuck-toy?"

Amanda cooed loudly. Clearly Kaycee's expertly rubbing fingers were working their magic, coaxing the girl's clit to a mind-purging orgasm. The dark-haired girl crooned as her body convulsed on her lover's cock.

"Oh god! YES!! AAAAHH!!" Amanda screamed, bucking hard into his continually thrusting shaft as her fluids streamed down the length of the man's cock and even into Kaycee's face. The Asian girl kept lapping up the other girl's cunt cream even as J.J.'s heavy testicles swung forward with loud slapping sounds.

"Uhh!! Here it comes, little cunt. Take my seed deep in your PUSSY, you hot slut! UGHH!!" The man groaned as if he was dying as thick ropes of cum blasted the insides of Amanda's damp heat. The girl groaned as she felt her insides filled with his viscous, virile warmth. After J.J. had finished depositing the last drop of sperm inside Amanda, he pulled out his still semi-hard shaft and presented it to Kaycee's mouth. As the Asian girl proceeded to lick the sides of his shaft like the tastiest lollipop ever, Amanda groaned and felt J.J.'s thick jism start to ooze out of her well-fucked snatch, where it congealed in a pool between Kaycee's breasts. Then Amanda glanced over her shoulder with a lazy smile, and that's when she saw the two detectives.

Fay and Vick drew their weapons in unison.

"Hands in the air." Fay almost wanted to laugh. The looks on the faces of the two naked girls and their client were priceless. Vick glared at J.J.

"Get the fuck out." J.J. grabbed his clothes and stumbled out of the room. They didn't let him take his gun. Meanwhile, Amanda and Kaycee were now kneeling on the bed, their hands dutifully raised. It was almost comical and sexy at the same time. Amanda still had cum seeping from her slit and Kaycee...well, the Asian girl was a complete mess with cum oozing down her chest.

"Please don't hurt us," Amanda said. Both girls looked scared out of their minds. Okay...this wasn't helping.

Fay slowly lowered her gun, and Vick did likewise. "No one's going to hurt you," Fay said. "We just need to ask you some questions, and then we're gone." She drew out a picture and showed it to the two girls. The quality wasn't perfect, but it was the best they had. It was a close-up shot of the 'E' or possibly 'F' letter tattoo just above the waist of the one attacker from the video. Beside it she showed them another picture, this one a shot in profile of the tall black man as he fucked Ranesha.

"Do you recognize this tattoo? Have you ever had a client with a tattoo like this?"

Kaycee and Amanda both shook their heads. "Sorry, doesn't look familiar," they said meekly. But Fay could tell one of them was lying. Kaycee's gaze had slid to her girlfriend at the last second, after scanning the picture. It was just a split second. Fay had almost missed it. Almost.

She shoved the photograph in Amanda's face. "Look, bitch, there's a killer out there and I mean to catch him. You can either cooperate or, I swear, I'll drag you naked, cum-encrusted pussy and all, down to the station to have you booked and thrown in a cell for the night. So TALK."

12