The Predators Ch. 07

Story Info
Fay is forced to help fake her own death.
4.2k words
4.59
17.3k
10

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE PREDATORS - PART 7: THE "DEATH" OF FAY

~~~~~*************************************************~~~~~

8 WEEKS AFTER FAY'S KIDNAPPING...

It was well after midnight. Vick sat in his office, dreading what he was about to do. Those two psychos had sent Vick another thumb drive with another video. Never before had pressing a simple button instilled the kind of fear in him it did right now. Was she dead? Was Fay dead? Had they killed her?

After the last video, he had been torn apart...watching those animals have their way with her...fucking her...words couldn't describe how Vick had felt. He hadn't forgotten their awful promise at the end of the last video either. That Fay's next video would be 'her LAST.'

With a shredded heart, Vick pressed play.

The scene was in perfect clarity, the video quality high. Two girls were naked, kneeling on a red carpet facing the camera. Their wrists were shackled in front of them. The girl on the left was the slender, beautiful brunette named Kacie. The girl on the right was also slender and gorgeous, but slightly older, her well-shaped breasts still perky and alluring. It was Fay.

"I hope you enjoy the show, Detective," said a deep voice, Taller Psycho's judging from the tone. "This will be your slut bitch partner's last video with us. Today we're 'retiring' the bitch, if you know what I mean," he said, making Vick's stomach churn.

Now both Short Psycho and Tall Psycho walked up behind the two girls. Both of the muscular black men were naked, wearing their typical dark masks. Short Psycho took the right side, kneeling behind Fay, while Tall Psycho took the left side, kneeling behind Kacie. Now it was clear what each man was doing, positioning their elongated cocks at the pussies of their intended victims.

Kacie moaned as Tall Psycho's hips shot forward, his cock lancing deep into her snatch. He gripped her by the waist and began fucking her in earnest. Meanwhile, just beside her, Shorter Psycho had his huge bulbous cock-head positioned at Fay's delicate opening.

"Let's join them, shall we?" he grunted, sweeping his hips forward, his cock spearing deep into the young detective's pussy as she bit her lip and grunted in time to his fucks. Soon both men were fucking with zeal, their female captives groaning and grunting as two hard black cocks raped them at a furious pace.

"UHH!! I'm not sure which of these cunts is tighter," Tall Psycho moaned. "This teenage bitch is really milking my balls."

Shorter Psycho reached forward, cupping Fay's breasts and squeezing them hard while she groaned even louder.

"UGH! Detective cunt's got a tight little pussy. Mmmm!! It was made to take cock day in and day out, that's all I know." Short Psycho now punctuated his next thrust into Fay by giving her ass a hard slap which rang out with a loud SMACK. "You move that pussy back to meet my fucks, detective bitch. This is your last video. Make it count!"

"Yes Master!" Fay squealed. Her haunted gaze stared directly into the camera as her breasts trembled due to the pulverizing force of his fucks. Vick's heart clenched, anger burning there as he forced himself to watch. 'Oh Gracey, what have they done to you?' he thought.

Now the two black men were reaching closer and closer to a mutual climax. Taller Psycho was now slamming his body into Kacie's with even more violence. His entire cock rammed through her pussy with each thrust, her tits bouncing wildly as she moaned and stared into the camera with a reluctant, lust-tinted gaze.

"Thank your Black Master for fucking you, worthless slut!" he growled. "We should have killed you sooner, like all the others, but we let you live. You should be thankful," he roared.

In response, Kacie moaned and slammed her cunt backward to encase her rapist's shaft.

"Yes, Master. Thank you for letting me live this long. Thank you for fucking me. Thank you! AAAHHH!" she moaned.

"You should thank your black Master too," Short Psycho said to Fay. He was gripping her by the back of the neck, pumping himself deep into her snatch as her breasts shook with the same violence as Kacie's. The sound of Short Psycho's body smacking into Fay's again and again was obscene to Vick's ears. Although he couldn't see it, he couldn't help imagining that huge, thick black cock driving to the hilt in his partner's pussy.

"AAAAhhhh. Almost there, detective bitch. Soon you'll get your pussy filled for the very last time. Enjoy your last FUCK!"

"Yes, Master. Please cum inside me," Fay moaned mechanically, her eyes filled with resignation.

Then it happened. Tall Psycho groaned his orgasm first. He reached forward, cupping both of Kacie's gorgeous tits as he came. His thick cock leapt inside of her, twitching madly as it spurted wave after wave of scalding seed into her overused snatch.

Short Psycho was not far behind.

"Aaaahhhh. Painting your insides with cum now, bitch. Congratulations!" he roared. Yanking hard on her golden hair, he forced Fay's head upward as she cried out.

"AAYYYY!" Then Fay's eyes fluttered, her jaw going slack as she felt thick surges of cum pumped into her sore pussy, filling her completely. With swift movements, as soon as the men had finished cumming inside their female captives, they had the girls turn around and show their exposed pussies to the camera. The excess cum oozed from both girls' ravaged holes.

Vick's hands clenched up as he saw what happened next. The two men retrieved two pistols and then stood next to each of their helpless captives.

"We hope you enjoyed the show, Detective," Short Psycho said, "but now we're reaching the end. As promised, this will be your slut partner's last video. It will be Kacie's last too."

There was a pause of complete silence and stillness. The two naked girls just knelt there, showing their sexy asses and bare pussies to the camera. Cum still clung to the girl's cunt lips, and more of it was seeping out onto the carpeting. Both black men now pointed their weapons at the two girls' heads. Short Psycho placed his gun to Fay's forehead. Tall Psycho placed his pistol to Kacie's forehead.

"Say goodbye, bitches. It was nice knowing you."

So saying, the two sadistic brutes each pulled the trigger. Two loud shots rang out as both girls slumped onto their stomachs. The camera zoomed in on each girl's ravaged pussy in turn, still filled with cum, before zooming back out to show a panorama of their lifeless, naked bodies.

Vick shouted out so loudly that some of other detectives still in their offices at that hour came running to see what was wrong.

Sobbing, Vick began throwing things at the wall. Then he punched the wall, not even feeling one of the bones in his fingers breaking.

"Motherfuckers. I'll kill you!" Vick shouted. Detective Ramsey rushed in with Detective Quinn, and they tried to calm the grief-stricken man, but it was no use. Vick was broken. He had failed his partner. From that there was no coming back.

~~~~***~~~~

TWO DAYS LATER...

"The sluts did a good job helping us fake their own deaths, didn't they?" Dwayne chuckled as he sat at the kitchen table chowing down on a plate of bacon and eggs.

Deon, aka 'Short Psycho', shook his head.

"To be honest, Bro, I wasn't sure we would pull it off. But between those special blank-firing pistols, my video editing skills, you using those fake blood packets, and these two cunts flopping on their stomachs at exactly the right moment just like we told them to, we made it look real convincing."

The two muscular black men were naked - seemingly their perpetual state of existence - as they sat eating breakfast. In the far corner of the kitchen Mason was tied down, spread-eagled and naked, gagged and blindfolded. There was no sign of Kacie, but that was to expected. The two black men had kept the brunette in their bed all night, fucking her cunt and ass mercilessly. Fay still remembered hearing her moans and screams from the next room - sometimes cries of pleasure, sometimes of pain. Even now Kacie was tied to their bed, still recovering from her long night of rape, her holes both sticky and sore.

But Fay didn't get to sleep in this morning. No, when it wasn't her turn to warm their bed she was expected to rise early and join them for breakfast.

Now, underneath the table, the cute naked blonde was kneeling. Fay's wrists were shackled behind her back, and another pair of dark ringlets were snapped in place around her ankles, although the chain connecting them had been removed for the time being. They had pierced her nipples with two golden rings and her clit hood with a vertical piercing. The rings hanging from Fay's nipples shook gently as she bobbed up and down, sucking fervently on Deon's cock. Her mouth desperately slurped up and down, and the girl's tongue lovingly cradled the underside of his dick.

"Yeah," Dwayne mused. "It's almost a shame we had to go through with it. I don't like deceiving him."

Deon gave a snort. "The man gave us no choice. You heard what the man said: He said get rid of the girls and the lawyer. If it was up to him, these two cute bitches and detective cunt's boyfriend here would already be dead for real."

Fay's eyes widened. So these two men had been working at someone else's direction all along??

"Yeah," Dwayne admitted, "you have a point." He looked underneath the table as Fay made a loud slurping noise, her mouth bottoming out on Deon's dick with her nose pressed to his pubic hair. Her tongue stuck out so far that she was cradling his cock and gently lapping at the underside of his ball sac at the same time.

"AHHH!! This bitch is getting to be one expert cock-sucker," Deon groaned. He leaned back in his chair and folded his hands behind his head. "Where was I? Oh yeah...so, yes, we did the right thing. Come on, brother, think about it. You and I decided we wanted to keep these cute pussies. Who does the Russian think he is, to tell us what to do? We get tired of these hot bitches later, we get rid of them however we want, but we do it in our own time, and in OUR way, not his. Besides, the brown-haired cunt and this detective slut are probably the best fuck-slaves we could ever hope for. Detective cunt here is real well-trained. Aren't you, bitch?"

Fay drew her mouth off the tip of Deon's cock. A long strand of pre-cum connected her lips to the bulbous head of his shaft. She leaned down, sucking fervently on each of his balls, before traipsing her tongue up the side of his shaft and smothering the tip in her mouth, sucking and moaning loudly for him to hear.

"Can't argue with that," Dwayne said as he watched their naked blonde captive desperately pleasure his brother's manhood.

The truth was, they had unlocked the two things which made Fay Gracey so compliant despite her rebellious nature. For one, the detective knew that anything she did to even so much as displease them could result in Mason being injured...or worse. With that as leverage, she had become quite cooperative. And then there was the second 'carrot' in their carrot-and-stick slave training of the young detective. This was the girl's constant hunger. Fay was almost never allowed to eat. There was one exception: Cum. She was on an almost all-cum diet. Between the two black men and Mason's dick, that was her main source of nourishment. Sometimes they would give her table scraps, a bowl of fruit here and there...but that was all.

The famished girl now sucked eagerly on Deon's cock. Her jaw rippled with effort as she sucked. His cock tasted good to her because she'd gotten used to it, and because she was so hungry that even the moment of his ejaculation, of swallowing a huge load of his sperm, was something which Fay now actually looked forward to - as twisted as that was.

"Shit, this girl is hungry," Deon sighed. He leaned back even further in his chair and watched Fay bottom out on his cock once more. She slurped loudly. Then, when she drew her mouth off of his cock, more pre-cum clung to her lips and even the girl's chin.

"You like that, bitch? You want your creamy breakfast now?" Deon teased.

"Yes, Master," Fay said obediently. She licked her lips and then smothered his cock once more. Pumping her mouth up and down, with firm plunges, she sucked off the enormous slab of dark meat as if it was her only purpose in life. With a groan of appreciation, Deon now reached underneath the table. His threaded an index finger through each of the sexy blonde's nipple rings, gently tugging on her nipples while she continued to suck him off.

Fay moaned at the stimulation - the not-quite-pleasant pull on her nipples sending a fierce ache through her breasts. But it didn't so much cause pain as create an awakening of sensations. She moaned plaintively as she pleasured his dick, her lips wrapped in a tight seal around his rigid penis.

"UHHH!!" Fay groaned. "UHHH!!" Then she felt it, his cock straining to the bursting point.

"Oooh, detective cunt, you about to get a FRESH load of quality SPERM. Enjoy your breakfast, bitch." Deon's eyes rolled back as his cock twitched and spewed, shooting thick wads of cum onto Fay's tongue. The beautiful blonde girl sucked fervently, swallowing each spurt of jism as if it was precious. She kept swallowing frantically until every last drop had slid down her throat. The man's salty taste clung to her palate long after she'd finished swallowing. Finally, resting back on her knees, the young detective turned obediently to the next man, her gaze imploring.

"I suppose you want mine too, eh bitch?"

Fay nodded. "Please, Master, I'm so hungry."

Dwayne nodded. "OK, bitch, get over here and start sucking."

Fay shimmied awkwardly on her knees until she was next to Dwayne's chair. Then she began licking and sucking at his balls, getting him excited for the fervent cock-worshipping which was to come.

Dwayne let the girl suck on his cock for maybe 15 minutes more while he and his brother talked about potential victims. But Fay wasn't ready for what came next, for the bombshell which the two men dropped on her that morning.

"That's enough, detective cunt. I don't feel like letting you swallow my cum this morning. I want to taste your white PUSSY." So saying, Dwayne threw the slender blonde girl onto her back on the kitchen floor. "Spread those thighs so I can see where my cock is going, bitch. Let me SEE that pussy WIDE OPEN."

Whimpering, Fay opened her thighs as wide as she could.

"OH please, Master, let me suck you off. Please don't waste your cum in my pussy."

"Shut up, bitch. You're getting FUCKED." Dwayne inserted his saliva-coated cock at the entrance to the girl's cunt and plunged forward. As his body covered the girl's like a blanket, pounding into her, Dwayne began kissing her passionately.

"Tell you what, bitch, since you aren't getting to swallow my spunk, I'll give you a consolation prize. I'll let you in on a little SECRET."

Fay's forehead creased with curiosity.

"Master, what do you mean?"

From behind Dwayne, Deon chuckled. "Oh man, you're going to tell her the truth, aren't you?"

"Can't hurt to let the little bitch know. It's not like she's ever going free," Dwayne grunted, his shaft sliding out and then slamming back into Fay's cunt with bone-jarring impact.

"UHH!!" Fay groaned, her hands clenched behind her back as the muscular black brute raped her with firm, not-so-gentle thrusts. The clit hood piercing created added friction and sent Fay's libido soaring against her will, her cunt creaming up on his raping shaft. "What truth?" she managed to say between gasps. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, bitch, that 'the Russian' we've been talking about is Tolya Shosveni."

Fay's eyes widened as she felt his cock fill her up once more.

"Yeah, that's the one, bitch. The son of Dmitri, rest his soul. We met about twelve years ago, and he happened to catch us with one of our victims. We were fucking her senseless, whipping her ass hard, and he walked in on us. And guess what, detective slut? He loved it. He was fucking turned on by it. And that's when we struck a deal. He said, 'Once my old man dies, I'll fund you the money, the resources, give you whatever you want, to do whatever you want...on one condition...I want you to make videos of all the girls. I want to have my own personal collection.'" Dwayne grinned as the truth dawned on Fay. The slender blonde girl for a moment forgot about the dark cock lancing through her sex, violating her in the most intimate way.

"You..." she said, speechless in disbelief.

"That's right, cunt. We've been partnering up with the heir to the throne of one of the most powerful gangs in the city. As soon as Dmitri's health began taking a nosedive, Tolya started to take over the family business and shove his uncle aside. And so, yeah, the new king of the Shosveni clan gave us a nice little hideout and the resources we needed...to kidnap YOU and your boyfriend."

The young detective couldn't believe it. That meant that the very man she had thought might have the answers she needed - Tolya Shosveni - was actually the man who was, in a sense, the chief architect behind it all. How had she missed it? How had she been so focused on the two brutal assailants that she hadn't even considered the possibility of a third party playing such a crucial role?

"But Mason works for the Shosveni family...why...why don't you let him go?"

The two black men chuckled. Deon smiled. "Wrong side of the family, bitch. Your boyfriend works for KASIMIR Shosveni, Tolya's uncle and rival. No love lost between those two. When we told Tolya that we'd kidnapped him along with you, damn was he PLEASED. Talk about good luck."

"So the reason you had Kacie and I help you make that video to fake our deaths..." Fay's words trailed off as the realization struck, as she remembered what they had been saying earlier.

"That's right, detective cunt. We needed to send Tolya a video showing that you two were dead because he was getting nervous about us keeping you two alive for so long. See, this is what he's always valued about us: We don't leave live witnesses, only bodies."

"Yeah, it's been worse ever since our fuck-up with the blonde cunt," Deon interjected. Fay realized that he was talking about Jessica Carleton, the one they had drugged. "After the fuck-up with the blonde, her waking up in the hospital, Tolya started to get even more anxious. Now he doesn't trust us like he used to."

"So now you know," Dwayne said with a dark chuckle, "now you know why you had to help us with the video."

Fay gasped, gritting her teeth as pleasure shot through her core, his cock stroking her aroused pussy with increasingly jarring fucks.

"But Master, why did you send the video to Vick?" She had to know that last answer, for some reason. She wanted to know how these monsters ticked even though knowing it might be like staring into an abyss of madness.

Dwayne's eyes bored fiercely into hers. "That was just icing on the cake, bitch. Sending that video to your partner, making him SEE you DIE. I wish I could have seen the look on his face."

So that was it, Fay thought. Playing the most sadistic mind games was what these two lived for. The only thing they enjoyed more than tormenting their victims was tormenting the men and women who pursued them.

"You'll never get away with this," Fay moaned, her nipples pebbled up with arousal as Dwayne kept fucking her. He was gripping her shoulders now, fucking her like an animal, their bodies smacking together.

"UH!! UH! And why not, bitch?"

"Killing a police detective. You'll always be hunted. You'll never be safe."

But now Dwayne's feral grin unsettled her even more than the cock sheathing itself inside of her. "Bitch, you don't get it. Tolya has resources. He's got corrupt cops on the payroll, even some detectives. When the time is right, he's already agreed to stage a frame-up job, and guess what? Two unidentified corpses will turn up. We've made plans for every contingency, detective bitch. So, enjoy your life now. Enjoy being the beautiful submissive fuck-slave you were born to be, serving your two black Masters. Do that, and we'll continue to let you and your boyfriend live. You understand?"

12