The Predators Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fay let the man's awful revelations sink into her bones. She had failed. More than that, there was no way out. Vick didn't even know she was still alive. No one did except these two brutal men and her two fellow captives. For the time being, the beautiful detective surrendered all hope. She felt her cunt muscles squeeze around her captor's thrusting cock.

"I...I understand, Master," Fay said obediently. "Please just fuck me. Fuck my pussy and fill me with your cum."

"Mmmm. That's more like it," Dwayne growled, kissing her possessively, his lips crushed to hers, his cock burying itself balls-deep in her moistening sex as her clit hood piercing created an explosion of sensations.

"Do you like your piercing, bitch? Does it excite you as we FUCK?"

The sexy blonde realized that she was nudging her cunt forward to meet his ruthless fucks almost by instinct. It shamed her, but the arousal deep in her core was palpable and undeniable.

"UHHH! Yes, Master."

"Thank me for your little cunt ornament. Say it."

Fay stifled a moan as his cock slammed into her once more, making the vertical piercing lodged in her clitoral hood jostle perfectly against her little nerve bundle.

"Thank you for piercing my pussy," Fay ground out, the friction making her almost lose her mind. Then he was kissing her again, his brutal lips claiming her. Moments later, the orgasm coursed through her. Her cunt shuddered and squeezed around his pumping shaft, pulling him deeper in. She moaned into his mouth, their tongues grappling, his fucks reaching a crescendo of power and speed. His testicles flew back and forth, churning with cum.

"UHHH!! You ready, bitch. You ready to take every drop of my seed in your tight little detective PUSSY?"

"Yes Master, please cum inside me!" Fay cried. "Please cum in your worthless slave cunt. I deserve to be a cum-dump. I deserve to be fucked hard and filled with nasty cum," she moaned. She knew he liked those awful, degrading words. Now the gorgeous girl watched as Dwayne extended his arms on either side of her head. He was plunging into her now with vicious strokes, impaling her pussy on his raging cock.

"UH!! UH!! UGHHH!! Filling you now, bitch. Take it DEEP in your slut's pussy, detective."

With a mighty thrust, he threw his hips forward. His cock speared into her, and he held himself there, a geyser of cum spewing into the girl's snatch as he emptied his balls deep inside his helpless captive. Fay groaned as she felt his sticky seed fill her up and then some. The excess began to trickle out as he drew himself out of her, soon forming a pool of cum beneath her cunt lips in a slowly oozing torrent. After all of the excess jism had seeped out of her, Fay looked up at her captor imploringly.

"Please Sir, please may I lick up your cum?" She was still ravenous.

"You may, slut detective bitch. Go ahead and start licking," Dwayne said with a dark grin. Grasping her by the neck he thrust her face-first into the puddle of cum. He held her hair back as she began to slurp up all the sticky warm seed, knowing that this would be her future.

END OF PART 7...TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~***~~~~

I hope you enjoyed Part 7 of The Predators. Coming up is the final chapter - Part 8: Fay's Revenge. Will Fay finally turn the tables on her captors? Can Vick find a way to get to her before it's too late? And what about Tolya, the shadowy mob boss and benefactor of Dwayne and Deon's depravity? Suggestions or ideas always welcome. Remember, it's a good and healthy thing to indulge your darker side now and then :)

ALSO, just a quick note: I took some artistic license with the scene where Dwayne and Deon fake Fay and Kacie's deaths: Firing blanks at a person's head at such short range could very well result in actual death (hence the reference to 'special' blank-firing pistols). In other words, for those who aren't aware, blank rounds are not always harmless.

~gaggedKitty

12