All Comments on 'The Prenuptial Agreement'

by cloacas

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fascinating!

A very interesting story that flows nicely. The characers (except for the wife) are clearly drawn, and their interactions make sense. Some might argue he should have told his wife, but the sister needed and demanded privacy, for a clear and compelling reason.

Really nicely done. From my perspective the marriage is over regardless of whether his wife cheated or not.

I won't presume to discuss the legal aspects, but it sure sounds persuasive to me! I look forward to your finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Well Written Lead - Interesting

Strong narrative and dialogue with depth and little emotion presumably as intended.

Nice stuff Author - your talents are appreciated as per usual -- with High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Okay, but...

If I wanted to know about courtroom procedures, I'd just watch a few hours of Court TV. Too much detail, too little action to move the plot along.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Very nice

Very nice setup so far. As the question was going on I knew she had to be family of some kind. Things just start pointing that direction but the whole background wasn't unexpected. With the divorce going through I'm really interested in where this story gets taken and how the twins can further repair their relationship. Some interaction between the two of them would be nice and also see how he deals with being divorced.

Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

I enjoyed your story a great deal. I will be interested to see how proceed with this story. Since there is no adultery, the reason for the divorce would seem to be moot. Unless there was adultery on the wife's part in retaliation for what she believed, the biggest problem for the couple is lack of communication. Who has the sex in part 2? I look forward to reading more.

Boyd

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
Unusual story, at

First glance I thought I was going to hate it. absolutely abhor info overload in a story, it takes away the readers ability to use their imaginations, which in turn causes the reader to normally just get bored to death. My first thought with all the legal jargon was boring, boring, boring, but then I found myself reading and absorbing with interest. You somehow pulled it off, and I’m still wondering how. Very nice writing talent you have there. The story itself is a refreshing twist to an old theme. All in all, I’d say you outdid yourself, congrats. A fan always. Now bring on part two.

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
Intrigued

and wondering where you can go with this from here...

rpsuchrpsuchover 18 years ago
I found it gripping

In spite of the fact that I'm a lawyer, I know how difficult it can be to present the proceedings in an accurate, yet interesting way. In a tiny excerpt from a book I'm trying to get published, I wrote:

If you’ve never been to a courtroom, don’t expect to go there for entertainment. Most of it is deadly dull. Are the witnesses here yet? Do we have the paperwork? Did the defendant get here from prison? Can we get him up here already? Oh, you have to run to another room for another case, let’s find something else we can do in the meantime. The arresting officer will be here in 5 minutes. We’ll just wait for him.

If you have trouble sleeping, it could be a very effective remedy.

You did a very good job. I smiled at the bottom of page 1 when I saw there were two more pages to read. The story was entirely credible

The wife is a mystery. Why didn't she at least accuse him and get his reaction? We might think he made a very bad choice in light of that. But he came from money he didn't need to work for and he apparently has no profession so the kind of person he may be with that background could influence her to react to the situation she perceived in a manner completely different than if she were married to someone else. If his personality and behavior have contributed to her actions, there may be a way for them to stay together. I'm very much looking forward to the conclusion.

writingdragonwritingdragonover 18 years ago
Very well done

As already stated compelling and enjoyable read, I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. A very good job so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

My only dissappointment is that it isn't complete! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! What has the wife been up to, anyway??????

cloacascloacasover 18 years agoAuthor
Check out this comment

Received in my email this morning:

"This story is in two parts.

You couldn't indicate this before people open the story by adding a chapter number? Since this is nothing but a "FUCK YOU" to the readers, my rating of one (1) is my FUCK YOU right back at you, asshole."

Wow. The very first words of the new browser window are "This story is in two parts." Can you imagine getting so freaked out by having to take a second to open a new browser window or tab that you feel this abused? Can you imagine feeling that a person, a writer you don't know and never will meet, is saying a giant "FUCK YOU" at you because of THAT?" Again, wow.

For the sake of clarity, I didn't write Ch. 1 in the title because this part stands alone. For those who write, you know the feeling of having a story that doesn't want to go where you thought it would. The next "part" may go in an entirely different direction, if I can ever convince it to tell me where it wants to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great writing as always

I am one of many readers who will read anything by cloacas--no matter what he's writing about, we know that it will be gripping.

There are many unanswered questions that I look forward to having answers to: including of course what will happen in the marriage (Is there still any reason for a divorce? we know virtually nothing about the wife, and the state of the relationship) and how the father-daughter problem will play out.

I hope the second part appears soon! Thanks as always for the great story.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
re:Check out this comment

Assholes such as you have been doing this for years. If you gave a fuck about your readers this information should have been on the New Stories Window.

BTW, I sent this as a private message. You are the one who made it public so you so could post a sob story on how mean I was to you. Your self-serving post proved every word I wrote.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Very interesting

Intriguing, well written and well plotted. Will be very interested to see where this goes. Hope the next part comes soon. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
look keep writing good work

what is the wife thinking now.what happen to her.did she break the rules of the contract.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why do people who hate sex....

... post comments on Literotica? Too many people who are prudes and Puritans are trying to intimidate authors - and other readers - from enjoying these stories. Not all stories need to be morality plays where every transgression from established mores results in doom and perdition.

I am vaguely curious why this is a "Loving Wives" story, but the author explained - not entirely to my satisfaction, but "oh, well" - that he was interested in the comments he expected. I also presume that the sequel will be more in the realm of erotica than "courtroom tedium".

Good work on this story; I'm looking forward to part 2.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 18 years ago
I Apologize to You

on behalf of all the reasonable people out here for that intemperate person's over-the-top comments. I use Opera and I open each story or Lit page in a new, tabbed window. As you correctly pointed out, it's easy to open eight windows and close down, one by one, the stories in which I have no interest. I certainly get my money's worth from the big bucks I pay for your stories, so I can't complain about that, either. At least he was literate, unlike that person who complains about other cheating wives stories and uses the non-word sorid (sic) instead of sordid.

Anyway, thank you for your efforts!

I do have one complaint, though. I wanna know and I wanna know now when I'm gonna get to read the second chapter!!! Just kidding!!!

Phil

cloacascloacasover 18 years agoAuthor
Next chapter is . . .

little over half done. I have no idea where it's heading. I only post fairly long parts - the equivalent of about 30 to 50 typed pages. I don't want this to be a standard "reconciliation" story. Has to be more to it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Hunches!

Great story, cloacas. I had a hunch she was his sister, but thought she might have been an illegitimate half sister rather than a twin. Sad but uplifting description of his efforts to re-establish connection with his broken family.

I have a hunch the wife didn't confront him because she's cheating big time. I also have a hunch that she's not going to be one of the Lit normal / RL abnormal "honey I'm so sorry I'll do anything to get you back" cheating wives... but I guess we'll have to wait for Ch 02 to see for sure! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I hope

As someone who has lost a sister, in part because of our father's "activities" I am very sympathetic Michael. I hope that he and Jenny can get past this huge misunderstanding.

This really is one of those stories about divided loyalties: how do you protect your sister, how do you keep an honest relationship with your spouse. And how do you deal with a spouse's apparent deciption and cheating. Nothing easy here. Thank you for not cheapening it by taking some easy way out.

By the way, Jenny and Michael might have some really hot sex as part of their reconcilliation. I know when my wife and I got back together we did.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Communication

If Jennie had questioned him about his actions it may have all been explained and the proceedings unnecessary. And she may have been much happier about their marriage and about Michael.

We know Michael is going to be VERY unhappy and disappointed about the lack of trust this has shown on Jennies part.

The question becomes can they survive this??

I an surprised that Jenny and her lawyer would figure they had a good case with so little evidence. As obviously they did not.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
I did not buy it for a minute!

“It will be a boring chapter”- Past reading of your stories told me otherwise, or was it my contrarian nature? Plus I can see a tease when it’s coming at me. Anyhow, to my delight, I was right. There was no boring moment in the story! I was correct in my expectation for a well crafted plot which tells you just what you need to know at the right moment, little bit at a time. And what a better pacer for the plot than the seemingly boring proceedings of the court. But pour into it the sizzling materials of pain, rage, old secrets and newly exposed ones (?), and the tension is palpable like the air, minutes before the arrival of a devastating storm. Boring indeed!

And what now? Onto Section 6 of the prenup? That’s my personal preference anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
of course it's section6

great chapter 1. of course it's section6... why else would the wife file for divorce without talking to her hubbie... she's fucking gold digger... reconcilation??? what for? the wife never loved the guy... it's his millions stupid...

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 18 years ago
Interesting but ...

Why is it posted in "Loving Wives"? As it stands, and that is how serial stories seem to be judged, this chapter is strictly "Non-Erotic".

Well written, proper grammar and spelling. But rather stilted dialog. I can't imagine people actually talking like that, in the circumstances they are portayed.

I'm grabbed by the story line because I want to see how it ends, but the court proceedings are too tedious. Sure, that is the way it could happen in real life, minute by minute, word by word, but you could also tell us what each person had for breakfast and how they brushed their teeth afterwards. Truth, but who cares about all those details? So far, I see all the characters as cardboard cutouts -- two dimensional. I can't imagaine any of them as real, live persons, based on their descriptions so far.

I'll look for Chapter 2, but I suspect it will be down hill from here. Some gratuitous sex will be introduced, to justify this story's appearance in Literotica, but I can't see how any of these wooden characters could actually groan in the throws of a sexual union. I guess we will be introduced to new characters in order to accomplish the dirty deed. None of the current participants seem capable of the task.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good story.

I must confess that this is the first story of yours that I've read. I was attracted by the fact that it would explain courtroom procedures albeit American I mention that because I assume some procedures may be different for we here in UK. I found this chapter informative and I thank you.

I look forward to the concluding chapter, which I hope, will expose if not Jenny’s own infidelity her greed.

My best regards

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
no sex but

No sex but this was a good well written story. I look forward to more.

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Eagerly awaiting the whys and wherefors

The word “clinical” came to mind as I read this story, yet I found it compelling. I eagerly await your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Nice

You don't find too many good court dramas on this site. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic story..

I'm big on courtroom drama and also on trial cases, this was very believable. I would wonder though why you didn't give any of the reactions from the plaintiff's table during Susan's testimony. That would have made it much more believable and a better read for me anyway. Still you get a five star and an urge to write more...I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why A Second Part (Even with "sex" in it)?

This is a very well written little “court room” preliminary fiasco.

The story is done as it is, really. The rest is just to rub the wife’s nose further into the dirty mud she herself put it there.

Unless the author --- who, from past writings, proved to be very good --- comes up with a wife character that is UNEXPECTEDLY clever and devious, the second part is not going to be that interesting,,, nowhere as interesting as this first part (even if the author promised “sex” to spice it up!!)

Anyone can see, “Oh, gosh, honey husband, I was so stupid; I thought you was havin’ an affair (turned out she’s too stupid so she likely didn’t know Susan was actually the guy’s long lost, just-found sister)” is NOT going to be at all interesting reading.

Again, her stupidity (a very stupid character as imagined by the author) could only go so far in this kind of drama, unless the author’s williing to really invest time to make her so deviantly evil, the continuation of the story is, well, not worth it,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Everyone's talking about the wife

But what about the father? I wouldn't be suprized to find out he's behind everything. The author has spent more time writing about him then the wife so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More please

Hurry up with the conclusion. You're a superb writer. Very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
time invested

when you read a story like this, you know the author has spent some good hours thinking and writing.

court room activities --- from preliminaries to full blown proceedings --- if some readers (who've never dealt with courts in general in some specific ways) must know are ALMOST entirely TECHNICAL and THAN TACTICAL moves (by both defense and prosecutor),,,

"fairness" and ESPECIALLY "justice" are, ultimately (almost), just "side effects" (I don'g give a hoot even if Blackstone said otherwise!!!)

again, excellent story. thank you, author

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry about that

cloacas:

Sorry I didn't get to your story earlier. I am a devout fan of the characterization of lawyers and politicitions . . "They' are lying if their lips are moving," and I do subscribe to Shakespear's pronouncement.

This despite the fact that I have many friends, and a now deceased uncle in the legal profession, who of course are exempt.

You have the beginning of a great story. Let it roll where you will. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A wife without resilence

Very well written. I realise it was fiction but it stirred me up !! Just goes to show the mind pictures were great.

I was waiting for some dirt on the wife to come up, because the Defence Lawyers had hinted they were going to look for some with maximum effort.

The wife was obviously very immature and went for the jugular, without talking to her husband first. He sounds like a really decent guy, caring about his sister.

It is amazing how some women think they can read body language, and jump to all sorts of conclusions, which in this case were totally false.

How can a women who is in love with her husband, be unable to talk to him so early in a marriage? Newly weds talk about everything.

I feel the wife deserved to be put out on the street with her clothes and one suitcase, like she had when she got married. She has caused untold stress to her parents and her husband, and placed the sister in danger and made her relive her abuse.

I think it is much better to discuss a divorce settlement over a cup of tea, rather than paying mega bucks to Lawyers to crank up the stress.

The wife gets her divorce, but I don't think she will be any happier in her second marriage either, as she doesn't have any resilience, just chucks the towel in at the first obstacle.

She clearly broke her vows of "for better or for worst, for richer or poorer".

What a ditzy woman! Wonder how she will explain this to her grandchildren ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
im sorry

but the dialogue really sucks. who talks like that?

and during the courtroom, wouldnt the birth certificate and admission of Susan being a long lost sister be enough?

keep it simple. it looks like you were trying to much.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Perry Mason

Reading this story is like reading an old Perry mason show the script is well written with the qustioning and everything i have been in a court room hearing myself and the story is just like that great going cloacas.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice story, it flowed nicely. Even if she did cheat in retaliation I couldn't hold it against her, the evidence was pretty damning. Interesting to see where it goes.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Very creative and easy to read.

At first, I though we were in the twillight zone when she said they first met 27 years ago and she is 26 years old.

amartamartabout 12 years ago
very good

it is the best courtroom drama I have read. the bit about knowing him for 27 years was fantastic.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Excellent

It was established that Michael and Susan were twins and therefore he was not cheating on his wife. I wonder if ch. 2 will establish that his wife was cheating on him. We shall see...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
traitor

meaty cock is lustily smoked, buggered by a fat cock, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave it 3 stars ...

... slow start.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Very authentic. If the wife was in the court room while Susan was testifying, why no description of her reaction? She should have been in shock.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Good Start

Now where do we go -

Do we go after the cheating wife? The abusive Dad? Livce happily ever after?

maninconnmaninconnalmost 11 years ago
Thanks!

Nice job! Now on to ch. 2.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good courtroom drama with a nice twist

It seems like the about to be ex-wife jumped the gun in her greediness to get at her husbands money. It does follow a common theme - the divorce that comes about from one spouse not talking to the other spouse before filing for divorce or doing some other dumb thing (My favorite is the wife that has an affair and rubs her husbands face in it - whoops - turns out the hubby wasn't - she made a mistake). Oh well.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Really hard hitting story

I read this one more than five years ago before I started commenting. Cloacas is an excellent author and I decided to "rerun" his postings. This is my third time through the story and I still find it fresh and exciting. It is a shame that Cloacas quit posting in 2005.... I still find comments made by him on recent stories and certainly would like to see more work posted him. Or has he gone commercial? Then If I had his present pen name I would love to buy some!

z926538z926538over 10 years ago
Highly Recommend Part 2

If you have not already done so I highly recommend you read part 2 of this story. It is an incredibly deep short story that I and many others consider to be one of the top two or three stories on this entire site. If you are ready to tackle a story that will require you to think and to question your assumptions about what life is all about then part 2 is definitely for you.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyover 10 years ago

Although you said in your author's note, that this will bore us to death, I found the first part infinitely more interesting than the second. I think the conclusion, your second part of this story, is a bit too philosophical for my tastes, so I prefer this opening salvo, so to speak.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Extremely well-done.

I haven't seen "case in chief" for decades! It would have made it more interesting for me if our hero told us about his wife's reactions during the afternoon session. Maybe we'll read about that in chapter 2.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
GREAT PRELIM REPORT NOT THE GRAND JURY

but one just as effective. TK U MLJ LV NV

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
amazes me...

...how the BTB lynchmob of misogynistic trolls come crawling out of their mommies basements, howling for the wife's blood.

In every other LW genre story, the merest suspicion of disobedience or failure to worship the male ego, automatically generates baying of guilty against the obviously Evil Wife supposed betrayal of the obviously Saintly Husband in the spelunking trolls self-pitying cult of male victimization..

Here, a young woman had her new marriage shattered by a suspicion of infidelity committed by her husband. The author cleverly twists the LW genre on it's ear and the sniveling trolls are so stupid they fall into the trap.

Now if you only had her drunkenly driving about wildly in a Mustang or drunkenly running about while bawling like a castrated calf.

Terrific satirical writing cloacas!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
horse hockey

@fanfare

The "young woman" did not have her "marriage shattered".

What she had or thought she had was a chance for a multimillion dollar payout, from a marriage that she was not emotionally invested in.

deadseyedeadseyeover 9 years ago
it never fails to shock me fanfar and others are so cunt stupid

BTB lynchmob of misogynistic trolls, really lynchmob of misogynistic? do you know what that is, have you seen it, or is someone expressing her upset cunt?

She lost her grip on his mind body and money being a cunt, she will pay, cunts are the enemy of all good men, any thing done to a cunt is a blessing to the world, and just so you can reason it out, women in the west have so much more bullshit anger than any female type, why is that? Money they only care about money, BTB is not going far enough nuke this bitch is a fair start.

never mess with a good man, so i guess you could mess with fanfar and others, who only rage against any BTB story she/they reads, why?

it is like raging against an anti nazi story or anti terrorist story where the good guy winds...hmmm...odd that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fascinating

Congrtas. Fascinating. Four out of five. Now somehow the wife has to apologize to the husband. Her reaction was both understandable and unforgiveable. I look forward to seeing how you handle it.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WITH THE SPLURGE OF ALL THE T.V. DRAMA SHOWS

everyone has a basic idea of our "judicial" system. TK U MLJ LV NV

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

as others have said, this was intriguing. the twist was telegraphed and necessary, and i kept thinking as i read "how is he going to make it happen and still seem plausible?" well, you did it. excellent story. thank you.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2 IF THERE IS MONEY INVOLVED AND SOMEONE DESIRES IT

just make a claim, hire some shysters, and let the courts rule. TK U MLJ LV NV

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Don't be that guy

who always knows more than everyone else and can't wait to say it, Nobody likes that guy. That guy is always a bore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FASCINATING

Immediately grabbed my attention and held it to the end. Just WOW.

Someone(s) wonders why it's in LW? Because the husband is cheating (in the wife's mind). Also there is suspicion the wife is cheating. You can find a number of LW stories with the only cheating being in someone's mimd.

Easily 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Spellbinding

I knew there was something going on, but I didn't see a twin sister. Good build up to the big reveal. Can't wait to read chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Excellent! Very engaging!

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Really, really good

Wow loved it!!!

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Wow!!!

No cheating. No nasty BTB. Yet still the story is.... wow.

Original.

5-stars

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
? Don't know but suspect something

Lot of court

Necessary?

Background

Dad could still be arrested

Why did mom not file charges

Always famous words. Kill you

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Different suspected cheating husband story. Wife. Of course, jumps to false conclusions. Well done.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Nice changeup, well done

You put enough detail without overdoing it, too many authors spend way too much time on unneeded detail. I thought this was very well handled in the courtroom scene also.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago
Interesting...

I was suspecting they were siblings, but the abuse came out of the left field fro me, now I am sure there is some incriminating dirt on the ex-wife.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

In-Bloody-Credible!!!! Thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG, everytime I read this i am blown away.

MeredithXMeredithXalmost 3 years ago

I very much liked Part 2, but Part 1 had such a huge plot hole that it's amazing that I ever read the second part. Absorb this:

"She wanted to find out the truth ... she hired a detective."

Fair enough, so once the detective observed her husband with another woman, the first three questions would have been these: (1) Who is she? (2) How does he know her? (3) How long has this been going on?

But noooooooooooo. They couldn't be bothered with trivialities like basic diligence. They went straight to the legal filings and on to a court hearing without even knowing what they were getting into. Yeah, that made a lot of sense.

Well-written court proceedings, though.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good and for what it is worth, absolutely right on the courtroom scene. The questioning, the way evidence is proffered and then entered into the record, etc, is all exactly the way it would happen with good lawyer working the case. (For what it is worth, I have been a trial lawyer for decades so really, this is how it is done). My only doubt is that I think the "professional opinion" of the investigator probably is not admissible, but given the rebuttal evidence that Susan is the husband's sister, I would have allowed the opinion if were hubby's lawyer because it

doesn't hurt my case and indeed may help because it looks like overreaching by the wife. 5****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. to me, it makes the wife out to be a gold digger who went after the money in short order.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This was probably the best court story I have ever read and Jesus Christ have I been in a lot of court rooms as a social worker (not children).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All lawyers are parasitic scum. Therefore, all lawyer stories get a 1.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Very good story. One of the very best about a wife jumping to conclusions and not letting the husband explain himself. Not much of a courtroom fan, but this is a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, "All lawyers are parasitic scum." You are an idiot. "Therefore, all lawyer stories get a 1." Just go somewhere else than LW and get a life.

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
An original take

Not my favourite scenario but well handled

Good Job, Thank You.. 4***( for a very good read and a twist I jad not encpuntered in any other story )

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

VERY Good!!! Now to see if wife cheated!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

very interesting and well written, edited. I feel so sad for Susan and almost as sad for her Mother. Guess there is a lot of abuse quietly covered up. Seems that Jenny's PI didn't do a very good job otherwise he would have discovered Susan's relationship

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

very interesting and well written, edited. I feel so sad for Susan and almost as sad for her Mother. Guess there is a lot of abuse quietly covered up. Seems that Jenny's PI didn't do a very good job otherwise he would have discovered Susan's relationship. Jenny seems rather naive and or stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That lawyer would be fined for wasting the courts time. The entire questioning could have been skipped if he had shown the birth certificates to start with. Everything else was a waste of time, including reading the story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Just re-reading some old favorites!

5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So Susan was his sister. Family background explained. The rest of it was just hand waving and the attorney putting on a dog and pony show.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades23 days ago

Enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous