The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh," she answered. Repositioning my arm, she turned a bit more and I was able to reach down to her pussy, putting my hand onto hers. I followed her motions momentarily, and when she pulled her fingers from her pussy to rub her clit once again, I inserted mine in their place. Taking up the motion with my fingers, my tongue and lips suckling her nipple and her own fingers buzzing across her clit, it was mere seconds before she became the first of the girls to orgasm. Her fingers reached back down to still my hand.

I hadn't forgotten the attention of Crystal's caresses, her slow and skillful attention to me had gradually been increasing my arousal to the point where I needed to put a stop to it or she'd be taking me over the top. "I think it's time to switch with Alyssa," I said to Crystal, my hand now stroking Victoria's thigh where I'd pulled it from her grasp. Her hand was resting above her pussy where it had fallen as I'd removed mine.

"Unh-uh," Crystal responded, releasing the grip on my cock with her boobs and moving up beside me. Reaching over she gently swatted Victoria on the butt. "You swap, Victoria, 'cause my girls need a little mouth music!"

Victoria giggled. "You always say they need attention," she said, rolling her body over mine, between Neilah and me.

"That's 'cause they do!" Swinging her leg up and across me, Crystal planted her naked body on my stomach, Victoria moving down and out of the way. Almost simultaneously I felt new fingers on my legs, although with my vision blocked by Crystal's body, I couldn't see Alyssa taking her place between my legs. Seconds later another hot, wet, mouth swallowed the better portion of my cock.

Crystal leaned forward, moving up until the nipples on her hanging breasts were bumping against my lips. First one and then the other, and then back again. I brought my hands up to first fondle her massive globes, but soon slid one down to find and finger her pussy. Sitting on my belly it wasn't easy to get my hand in the right position, but she assisted by rising onto her knees, giving me space between our bodies to reach her pussy.

At the same time Crystal was feeding me her breasts Alyssa was working my cock with her mouth. Holding me upright at the base, she was running her tongue and lips all over my cock, occasionally dropping down and taking a suck on my balls; more often popping my erection into her mouth. Realizing that despite the breaks between girls that I was rapidly approaching orgasm, I knew I needed to stop her mouth music or I was gone. I pulled my fingers away from Crystal, and drawing them to my mouth moved her boob aside to suck my fingers into my mouth.

"Umm," I said, tasting Crystal's juice, and then with my voice quivering slightly with arousal said, "Ok, Alyssa, you better stop now or I'm not going to be able to."

"Oh? " Alyssa answered, still holding my cock upright, but for the moment not lathing me with her tongue. "And what do we do next?" She giggled.

"I want you to slide that pretty little bottom up here and sit on my face. I've got four pussies that I'm going to take turns eating."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Crystal asked, with a tone that said I had. I didn't understand, didn't click on what she was saying, and just looked puzzled. "I thought you were going to have all four of us suck you," she continued. She turned and looked at Neilah, as did I, only to find Neilah and Victoria not paying attention to us at all.

Victoria was slightly above Neilah, who was flat on her back, her hand stroking Neilah's pussy, her mouth locked to Neilah's. Although not quite as visible from my angle, it was obvious that Neilah also had her hand buried in Victoria's pussy. All three of us watched for a few seconds, and then I signaled Crystal to get off me. Alyssa also let go, and sliding out from under their grasps I continued right off the bed. Walking around to the other side of the bed, I leaned in next to Victoria.

"Sorry to interrupt this little love fest," I spoke into both of their ears, "but Ms. Neilah's mouth has an appointment with Mr. Ben here."

"Spoil sport," Victoria said, pulling away from Neilah's mouth and looking up at me. I leaned over just a little more to kiss her, and she leaned in toward me.

"There's plenty of time for that later," I chided. Finishing the quick kiss with Victoria I leaned down and kissed Neilah's mouth upside down, finding it hot and wet, just as it gets when she's incredibly aroused. An idea came to mind; when I pulled away from our kiss I grabbed Neilah's shoulders, urging her to slide to the edge of the bed.

"What?" Neilah asked, not following what I was intending. "Where do you want me?"

"Slide your head off the bed," I told her. "Yeah, like that." She slid up so that her head was hanging upside down off the edge causing her throat to open. It's the only way Neilah's found that she can deep throat me without gagging and she recognized the position immediately. I stepped up to straddle her face; Neilah grabbed my cock to guide it into her mouth. "Not yet Baby," I said, continuing to move a little closer, 'take my balls in your mouth."

"Umm," she moaned, understanding that something different was about to happen.

Looking up, Victoria, Alyssa and Crystal were all looking at me, also wondering what I was going to have them do next. Neilah had taken to sucking my balls immediately, her tongue twirling, alternating with hard suctioning. "Crystal, right up here," I instructed motioning her toward me and then grabbing and tilting my cock downward from pointing at the sky, "suck me." Crawling on her hands and knees over Neilah she slid her mouth over me, which is why I'd held it down for her. Neilah's hands had been caressing my bottom and the inside of my thighs, but now I reached down and taking them, guided them to Crystal's mammoth breasts. "And now you, Ladies." I stuck my tongue out and wiggled it like I was licking a clit, and motioned to Neilah's and Crystal's bodies. "Alyssa, eat Neilah and Victoria, you do Crystal."

I didn't even recognize that Neilah's mouth had quit working on my balls, at least not at first. Having finished guiding everyone into place, the shudder that went through Neilah's body as my hand found and tweaked her nipples reminded me that I'd known she was extremely turned on. Now with Alyssa's tongue on her clit, my hands on her nipples and my balls in her mouth – she reached orgasm.

Crystal wasn't far behind. My cock in her mouth, on hands and knees so she wasn't touching anyone else, and Victoria on her hands and knees between her legs, her fuse had also been lit and was about to go off. I recognized the way she was sucking me, not for pleasure but to get me to spurt down her throat. "Not yet, Crystal," I instructed, raising a hand from Neilah's breast to Crystal's head, urging her to slow down on my cock.

"Are you ready for this now baby?" I questioned when Neilah's orgasm had simmered down somewhat. When her hand reached up and grabbed my cock to pull me from Crystal's mouth, I urged Crystal to let me go and then moved backward slightly so Neilah could guide me into her mouth. Her lips and tongue greeted my cock head, still covered with Crystals' saliva, as I slowly slid into her mouth. I knew not to thrust, no matter how much I wanted to, letting her guide me deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. The first time we ever did it like this was the first time she'd ever completely deep throated me. This time she almost gagged once, then relaxed her throat until I'd slid completely in, my balls against her nose. When Neilah swallowed with my cock completely through her mouth and into her throat, it was almost enough to make me cum. I slowly eased my cock back out of her throat until just the head was in her mouth and then slid back down again, bottoming out in a deep throat for the second time. Although interesting, I pulled back again and this time just allowed Neilah to work her magic on me with her mouth and tongue.

Alyssa and Victoria, giggling and pushing for position, were following my directions to go to work on the other two girls. Alyssa had beat Victoria into position; lying on her stomach and using her hands to separate her lips, her tongue was easily lapping at Neilah's clit. Having to turn upside down onto her back to get to Crystal's pussy, Victoria was having a bit more difficult time of it. Crystal moved from straddling Neilah's body, lowered herself onto her forearms, her mouth forcing my hand away from one of Neilah's nipples. Crystal's purr of pleasure from her mouth pleasuring Neilah and Victoria's mouth pleasuring her clit and pussy happened almost immediately. Moving my one free hand to her hanging girls I reached underneath and found a nipple. Soft and large, she quivered when my fingers found it, she twitched when I flicked it – and she came when I pinched it between my thumb and forefinger, her body clinching in the ultimate pleasure.

I eased myself out of Neilah's mouth, her hand gripping me, but I pulled away. I know she would have gladly swallowed my load, but I wasn't yet ready to cum again. Tapping Crystal on the shoulder, I got her attention and motioned to Alyssa, and she passed the word to Victoria. When I pulled Neilah's hand, she started to move away from Alyssa which caused her to follow but not for long. "Alyssa, roll over," I instructed. "Crystal's going to ride your tongue and you're going to ride Victoria's." Victoria glanced over at me, her eyebrows wiggling in delight, and as Alyssa rolled over she moved between her legs, resuming her tonguing and pussy kissing but on a different girl. Crystal took a few seconds to get in place, but soon enough Alyssa was busy at both ends.

Pulling Neilah further around, I sat her upright on the edge of the bed and leaned in to kiss her. Her mouth was still warm and wet from having my cock down her throat; I replaced it with my tongue. "My god, baby, this is so hot!" I told her when I pulled back. Sliding my hand between her thighs I found her pussy wet from her own juices and Alyssa's tongue action. She let me lean her back on the bed and I eased my cock into her. Leaning forward onto the bed, her hand held onto my shoulders. I knew it wasn't going to take much to make me cum this late in the game, so I controlled my movements carefully.

"Are you ready to cum, hun?" Neilah asked, her legs wrapping up behind mine.

"Not yet," I answered, "I just wanted to be in you for a moment." Pulling out, I slithered my cock up and across her pussy, my cock slick with all of our combined juices. Neilah reached down and spread her pussy lips so my cock rested directly against her clit. I slid back and forth several times, Neilah's hips rocking into me to force more pressure against her little pink bundle of nerves.

"Ummm, that's nice," she purred. As I started to pull back, she began to let her pussy lips close, but I told her to keep doing it. Dropping to my knees I leaned forward and used my tongue against the little nub instead. I felt her legs quiver in pleasure, but I didn't continue.

"Slide over, on your side," I told her, reaching for Crystal's leg and lifting it. Understanding what I was indicating, Neilah slid forward and between Crystals legs. Sliding my head back between Neilah's legs, I also turned sideways so that my cock was in front of Victoria – completing the daisy chain. My mouth found Neilah's pussy as without explanation Victoria sucked me into her mouth once again. We were all giving, and receiving, oral pleasure, a five person daisy chain.

I'd been holding back my own orgasm for quite a while, but now, ensconced between the legs of my lover, my tongue and lips pleasuring her while Victoria was pleasuring my cock, I finally reached the point of no return. Without even being able to warn Victoria I began to cum, but she must have recognized my impending orgasm. Without hesitation she swallowed and sucked and swallowed some more, taking my load without losing a drop, continuing until my cock began to wither in her mouth.

One of the hardest things to do is to concentrate on your lover's pleasure while you're cumming. I'm sure I must have somehow lost cognizance of where I was, but as my orgasm wound down, I realized that Neilah's legs were twitching and compressing around my head, a sign I recognized as her orgasm. On my other end, my now shrinking cock still buried in Victoria's mouth, I recognized shuddering and twitching of an orgasm at that end also. As I eased away from Neilah's thighs, it was obvious that everyone's mutual pleasuring was coming to an end.

"Wow," Crystal giggled, "That was fun."

"Did everybody cum?" Neilah asked, crawling away from Crystal and me, up further on the bed so she could put her head on the pillow.

"I know I did," Crystal answered, and looked over to see my withered cock. Spinning just a bit she crawled over to Victoria and immediately kissed her, forcing her tongue into her mouth. "And I can tell Ben did too," she finished when she pulled away from Victoria's mouth. Alyssa was just lying in a semi fetal position on the bed, her body language all we needed to know that everyone had indeed cum, virtually together.

When I'd recovered enough, I got up and walked back around the bed before crawling up next to Neilah; a moment later Victoria crawled up next to me. Rolling onto my back I put my arms out and Neilah cuddled into one side while Victoria cuddled to the other. Looking down the bed I found that Alyssa was using Crystal's bent leg for a pillow, Crystal was just on her side, her head resting on her arm. Through mutual agreement or perhaps just mutual exhaustion, we all agreed it was time for a rest.

I don't know whether anyone actually slept, although it was quite some time before I sensed movement. Lying there with my eyes closed, I could tell that Crystal and Alyssa were up to something, the small movements of the bed giving them away. The totally relaxed breathing from Neilah in my ear made me pretty sure that she was asleep or nearly so. Victoria's hand stroking gently on my stomach, finally sliding down to grip my cock let me know that she was awake, or had reawakened. Raising my arm from behind her, I draped it over her shoulder, fondling her tiny breast and ever erect nipple. With Victoria breathing practically in my ear, I could sense the response as I played with her breast and nipple, the confirmation of her increasing arousal coming through her hand gripping and stroking my cock. My dead dog from a few minutes before was again coming to life.

Raising my head, I looked to see what Alyssa and Crystal were doing and not unexpectedly found them again in a sixty nine. Victoria felt me look up, and whispered "They're like that all the time."

"Not all the time," Neilah's voice whispered in my other ear. "They both like cock too." I glanced over at Neilah, finding her lying there just relaxing and watching. "Happy Birthday, baby," she smiled at me, "have you liked it so far?" I leaned over and kissed her in response, sticking my tongue into her mouth and cuddling her even closer. With my other arm under Victoria's neck, it didn't last long and I had to roll onto my back, Neilah following, rolling over so we were face to face. Whatever was happening elsewhere on the bed was now hidden from my view by Neilah – and all behind her back. Leaning into me, we again kissed, this time with no intent of breaking it off.

On my other arm Victoria shifted, her head having become partially covered by Neilah's hair. I followed her body with my arm, slipping more onto her back and finally being able to reach and stroke her ass as her head moved onto my belly between Neilah and my cock. Not unexpectedly, moments later I felt her raise her head from where it was resting and moved that last little bit to my cock where I felt her tongue lick my natural lollipop. Despite having cum in Victoria's mouth just minutes before, Neilah's kisses had their effect on me, Victoria's stroking had begun to harden me and now her tongue and lips expertly suckling me had my cock almost fully hard again.

My left hand rose on Neilah's body, cupping a breast, her nipple firmly between my thumb and forefinger. Her tongue in my mouth, her body melted against me, but it was Victoria's mouth music on my cock that caused me to twitch. "She's a good cock sucker, isn't she?" Neilah questioned, pulling away from our kiss momentarily, not even so much as glancing over her shoulder at what Victoria was doing to me.

"Umm," I answered, nodding just slightly before she leaned back in and sucked my tongue into her mouth.

Victoria wasn't trying to suck me off, at least not yet, she was just pleasuring my cock and apparently herself. Her bottom almost turned toward me, I slipped my hand from her butt down to her ass crack, sliding my fingers forward between her legs. I found her 'taint, and as she raised her upper leg, my finger easily found her pussy, hot and wet. Victoria shivered slightly as I penetrated her, her mouth stopping its motions with my head just inside her mouth. Moments later she swallowed, giving a quite interesting and pleasurable sensation as even though she didn't move, it felt like she'd tried to swallow my cock.

I'd been letting my hand roam Neilah's breasts, but facing me as she was, I easily slipped my hand down her belly, stroking everywhere as I reached for her naked pussy. Her leg also opened to me, my finger finding the top of her pussy, sliding in across her clit and finding her pussy. Although around her clit it was a little dry, once I penetrated her wet warmth, drawing my finger back up spread the lubricant and I sensed Neilah relaxing to the sensations of my fingers.

"Hey, you're starting without us," I heard Crystal say. Hidden from view by Neilah, I didn't have a clue whether they'd finished each other in a 69 or just noticed we were again playing and wanted to join – but almost immediately I felt a larger hand sliding up my leg on one side, and a slightly smaller on the other and knew both girls had moved in to join our threesome. Victoria had moved her mouth away, but her hand was still holding me straight upright, and I recognized the difference of both Alyssa's and Crystal's mouths as they each took turns sucking my erection. Alone, one at a time, and separately, I didn't even realize that Victoria had moved away, until I recognized Crystal's larger hand replacing Victoria's in becoming my rock hard cocks anchor. Seconds later I felt Victoria's hand touching mine, urging my fingers away from being in her pussy, pulling them upwards towards her clit.

Understanding she was giving me wordless instruction, I concentrated on following her directions, extending a finger by rubbing around, not on, her clit. Occasionally she'd let go, other times she'd gently move my fingers or hand up or down, maybe stroke across her clit, dip down and get more of her natural lubricant, and then return it to her pleasure spots. At first her hand was following and guiding mine, but as I got better at understanding her body, her hand relinquished mine, guiding it less and less.

My kiss with Neilah was less frenetic than it had been just moments before. With my well trained left hand pleasuring her clit and pussy in just the right proportions, she'd begun to really get into my caresses. "I want to eat you," I whispered as I pulled back, "come sit on my face. I want you to come on my tongue." After several months of lovemaking with Neilah, I knew I could read her body pretty well, and with the wetness of her pussy and the hardness of her clit, I know it wouldn't take much tongue action to drive her body to another orgasm. Neilah didn't question my request but kissed me once again, and then began to sit up to straddle my face.

My favorite pussy eating positions are with me kneeling on the floor by a bed or couch with a woman's legs dangling off the side where I can put them over my shoulders, fondle her breasts and look into her face while I eat her, and the second is on my back where she can exert a bit more control, but I can reach directly above me to play with her breasts while I do the same. This time however, with one hand already pleasuring Victoria (and no sign from her that she wanted me to stop), at least one of my hands was busy. While Neilah was moving to position her pussy onto my mouth, I got a glance toward Crystal and Alyssa and realized that Alyssa, taking turns suckling my cock with Crystal, had been virtually in reach of my left all along, just hidden from view by Neilah's body. Crystal had set herself up between my legs; Crystal was on my left side. Moving slightly just as Neilah was about to lower herself, I managed to get the ends of my fingers onto Alyssa's leg. Feeling my touch, she turned and looked, and as I reached open fingered to her, she shifted her legs toward me, her lower one coming in under Neilah's, her upper moving up, and opening herself to my touch. If I'd been sideways toward her, we could have virtually had a sideways 69. Instead, Neilah's pussy settled onto my face. Victoria, her back to me, was being tantalized by my right hand, and Alyssa's warm and wet pussy was just coming into reach.