All Comments on 'The President's Advisor'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 4 years ago

Thank you. I thought this was well-written and a fun premise. Always good to see an erotica legend posting.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Funny

Not exactly the sexiest story ever but I was grinning like a dumbass the whole time. The names kill me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic job!

Glad to see you posting. Great job as usual! What are your plans for upcoming stories? Curious minds want to know.

northparkbinorthparkbiabout 4 years ago
A fun concept

and amusingly done.

PrinceBambiPrinceBambiabout 4 years ago

Interesting story. Nice premise. My only complaint is not enough incest to be included in the category. Looking at the voting I would say I was surprised there are so many "evangelicals" and deplorables who frequent Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What happend to Eve?

Well written and engaging story, but you spent so much time developing Eve's character, I want to know what happened to her after her father's fall? Did she continue building a relationship with her step mother? Divorce the husband? Do Eve and Sylvia they retain a relationship with the protagonist and her husband?

jman337jman337about 4 years ago

Love it...great story

Old_geezerOld_geezerabout 4 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed it, but I think it would have been better to leave off the end dreaming bit. End with "Eve hesitating momentarily before following her, not looking back."

It was so long that I turned it into an ebook for easier reading.

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 4 years ago

Amazing!

Long read but absolutely brilliant! Not sure if it shouldn't have been in the Humour section... Or Celebrities! Really loved the sexualité interludes every evening.

ManInGroveManInGroveabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Had to read it in one go, I got so hooked.

I think it would be better if you left out the last little bit about the dream, and ended it with Eve following Sylvia away. A much stronger ending.

But well done.

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 4 years ago
Superb

Made a day in self isolation go really quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Long, but well worth the read!

A few subject errors in parts (Eve was written when Ann was intended). But otherwise a masterfully told tale. Read in a single setting, how I wish the non-sexual aspects of the story where less fictional and more real, but alas... a well told story.

My one "negative" criticism is as a Republican, I wish that the misdeeds of the Democrats where actually addressed more specifically not just mentioned in general. I agree there is a great deal of corruption in politics, and it is the author's purview to tell the story in the way they so desire. I just wish there had been one Democrat exposé.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meh

It was ok. But I needed more sex and less politics. I'm not a big fan of politics from either side. If we had more sex, politics would fade into the background.

parputter69parputter69about 4 years ago
Have to agree.

I hate to do this but I must agree with an anonymous comment. Gave it 4 stars but could have been 5 if there was more sex, much more sex. Too much focus on the politics of the day. Politics are not why people visit this site. Sex is. Stay focused on what counts here, SEX.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting tale

The story was good. The sex was great. But I do have to say your political outlook is totally delusional and has no place on literotica. I am a libertine and fully understand the belief that consenting adults can do as they please. That being said, to blame one political party for the problems that are being faced is incomprehensible.

Totally inappropriate site for expressing your political views.

We will now stop following you. I hope others will join me.

bucco40bucco40about 4 years ago
Liberal Hogwash

The concept was ok. The sex good but not enough. The politics were like listening to CNN and MSNBC. Both sites have been called to task for their lies about republicans and Donald Trump. Yes, he is arrogant and is brash, but everything he does is not wrong or illegal. Stop listening to these sites only.

goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
it took me a while to finish

but it was worth it. brilliant. i'm not very political - so the politics didn't bother me. just added some needed "fill" to the story. But the sex was great. As always with your stories, a clever story line, well written, and some very erotic sex scenes. great stuff.

5 stars.

The naysayers below don't have a clue as to what they're talking about!

restlessonerestlessoneabout 4 years ago
Disappointing

Been reading your stuff for years. Even the sex wasn't up to par and it reads as blatant hatred of everything Republican. I'm not really political but i do believe the dehumanizing nature of the hatred from people both Democrat and Republican for the other party is an ever increasing problem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOL

Loved it, ok so maybe some more nasty fucking could have taken place. As for the political side it was a masterpiece. As for those who are not pleased politically its undestandable when everybody (your team) gets caught with a hand in a cookies jar to be upset ! Some call this karma . I prefer to call it the truth. And seriously we are all reading about the nastiest most degrading sex possible and politics turns you off!!

As a whole you kept my attention all the way, *****

Try anything ........Presidents Adviser 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mixed feelilngs

On the one hand, this was well written and thought out. On the other hand, unless it was meant to be satire beyond the pale, the blatant political bias and distortions must have been as much pure fantasy land for those with TDS as an anathema for those with a more moderate bent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need another political story

Next up hopefully a story about the Clintons - plenty of sex there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excuse me. I guess I slept through the last half of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a hilarious story!

RudyJeRudyJeover 1 year ago

GREAT! Seldom have I read a page turner this fascinating. More please!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I was most surprised to understand that the author must have been inside the Trump Administration taking notes. Would love to have a clean copy to share with friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...