All Comments on 'The Price of Pussy'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
Toylover52Toylover52about 8 years ago
A Fun Run

A nice short story with a giggle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not up to standard fare

Just not as good as you usually are. Better than ninety percent of the trash on here, but we're used to awesome from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please

Finish brother love Q

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Yet another slut- wife named Sherry cheats on qhml1 narrator !

When oh when, will these fictional tramps ever learn to either buy into the unalloyed joy of monogamy or change their name to something a bit more frumpy like Agatha to throw this discerning author off their tail err ...trail ?

In all seriousness, I'm sorry to learn of your corporeal maladies and wish that your health rises to the level of the five star talent flashed and realized in multitudinous stories that have entertained us since your first feckless submission to the intimidating , unkinder and ungentler Loving Wives arena.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
REDNECKS, MONEY AND FAMILY

and none are for sale at any price. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The kind of respect nose to a cheater that puts it clear and simple....

....wow! What's not to like?

I note here, he must like gingers.....he married a second one, when he found one sparkly enough to keep him interested. And he did right by her.

Sorry to hear about your recent difficulties. Life has a way of grinding, sometimes. It's what we do with that experience and the attendant pain that defines us, not how great we party or how low our golf score.

"Carry on, my wayward son,

they'll be rest when you are done,

lay your weary head to rest;

don't you cry no more." -Kansas, Carry On, Wayward Son, 1992

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice flash

I wish you luck you with your troubles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved the picture in my mind's eye !

As always , the LW Laureate comes through ! Great flash story, the picture of the wife in my mind's eye was just a wonderful thing !

On a serious note, my condolences on your loss. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery on the cancer / reconstruction front, sounds like an awful ordeal to go through. But in a totally selfish and possibly childish way, if this allows for more writing time for my favorite current posting LW author ( and top 3 of all time LW authors) then your legions of fans will be the ones who come out the winners in the whole shebang.

5*'s

Cpprcrk

SgtmjrSgtmjrabout 8 years ago
LOL

I read for entertainment and this story had me laughing out loud . Don't know why but it just struck me funny. Thank you for sharing a good tale. My prayers are with you, and you are not alone. 2016 has been and continues to be a stinker of a year.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Three 'must read' authors today

You were the first story.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
One of the best short stories in LW...

One of the best short stories in LW...I hope you get well soon, and free of all your health problems...You are a "must read" author in LW...4*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 8 years ago
The problem here is

qhml1 has written some of the best stuff on here. Living up to those standards is not easy. This story had no tension and little, if any, plot. It was a nice read, but read "Boston to Birmingham" to see what this guy can do when he puts his mind to it.

CSD2CSD2about 8 years ago
The return of the Southern Gentleman

Made my day. God's grace to you and your family, Sir. Thanks for the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'd pray for you

Even though I'm an avowed atheist of the "last king strangled with the entrails of the last priest" persuasion, I'd pray for you, if it would help. That's how much I love you and all your stories through the years. Please get well.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 8 years ago
when q posts i know things are right with the world

First, let me offer my condolences on your brother. Glad you and your sister are on the mend and I'm thrilled at the possibility of more stories from you. Five stars for this effort, it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'll pray for a speedy recovery for you

Thanks for the story too - but hopefully the last surgery will be a success.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The master

Always enjoy your tales. Please keep them coming.,but careful with the oxy.

wonder203wonder203about 8 years ago
Great little story

I am saddened by your year of troubles and hope that you will recover as well as you can. I can understand your mom and the rest of your family feeling some stress and wish you all the best,

Thank you for all your stories. You are a one of those writers that when your name shows up you are the first read. You give so many people an escape from their own lives for a short while and I thank you for that.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 8 years ago
Hm

Sending you wishes and hopes, qhml.

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 8 years ago
Condolences

Sorry to hear about your family, pullin for ya man.

As for the oxy... well I just detoxed after four months on the stuff (3 surgeries in late 2015). It was ugly. A fat old guy with PMS in a concealed weapon state... bad combination. lol

VanadornVanadornabout 8 years ago

My best to you and may this just be a blip in your rearview mirror come 2017.

-V

markellymarkellyabout 8 years ago
A Good Read...

Have always read your work and was saddened to read you have so much going on in your life. Take your time off and enjoy life, hug your family and its good to know your on the mend even if its going to take some time out to get their.

A good read and well worth the chuckle. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A fine story.

I enjoyed your story, short and interesting. Your personal issues remind me that no matter what my troubles are, I should be thankful, because the problems of others may be greater.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 8 years ago
Love Your Stories!

Thank you for sharing another fun read!

I'm pleased to hear you are improving and hope the worst is behind you!

Stay strong and healthy and Please keep writing!!

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 8 years ago
Sorry to hear of your troubles,

hope your over the hump and everything just keeps getting better. Unfortunately this story never even reached the hump. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
U R...

my favorite author. Thanks for another great story. One cancer survivor to another, hang in there! Do me a favor if we run into each other on the golf course. Wear a mask! My putting stroke is bad enough! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best wishes

Sounds like you've been having a good run of bad luck, I hope it ends soon. I've enjoyed all of your stories and I'm looking forward to many more. Cheers.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Nice long flash story

That is it was full of content.... Thanks

leviayersleviayersabout 8 years ago

always enjoy your tales thanks and good luck its always about putting one foot in front of the other 5*

TalenhawkTalenhawkabout 8 years ago
Good luck

From one of many fans I hope you get well soon and as someone that have faces some adversity the best suggestion I have is to try to keep you sense of humor. It tends to be the only thing that keeps you sane in trying times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Wish you a quick recoevery!

Likegoodwine who seems to be unable to log in...

sengimaxsengimaxabout 8 years ago
Great story

Wish you a full recovery. Hope your family is well, you can not put a price on good health. Miss your stories on this site.

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
get well soon!!

However the best bbq in north carolina would have to be either stameys, or backyard bbq (:

LVGirlLVGirlabout 8 years ago
I Second CSD2

God's grace on you and your family. This was a delightful flash piece - I hope your health permits you to post more for those of us who love your work.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the Story Mr. Q.

As a flash story, five stars. Thanks for the update on your troubles and will pray that you recover.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks For Sharing****

Six weeks six stories maybe seven? Feel better and be blessed.

dej4852dej4852about 8 years ago
Enjoyed your short story

Really enjoy your stories. Always have. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Get well, Q. Love your work.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Novel.

The idea, not wright one. Don't get old it sucks here to. Thought you were writing about So. Cal. We turned the heater on last night, 3rd time this year.

Good luck.

smmhomesmmhomeabout 8 years ago
Best wishes for you and yours

Get well.

Be well.

-smm

FL_GT500FL_GT500about 8 years ago

Great story, you're one of my absolute favorite writers here. Hope things get better for you soon!

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
Best Wishes

My best wishes for a speedy recovery and a clean bill of health. I've always liked your stories and this one just added to that list.

BigDchefBigDchefabout 8 years ago
Another cracking read

Like the rest of your back catalogue it will be re read& re read never a dull read ,hope your feeling better soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story so far!

Go on and keep your spirit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best of luck!!

MY Best wishes, your personal issues has not harmed the story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hope the best for you and yours.

Thanks for your story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Writer

Great flash story but I was devastated by your health problems. Seems though, you have retained your love of life and sharing your talent with us. Good luck in future endeavors. Continue to bless us with your stories.

LostriderLostriderabout 8 years ago
Welcome back

Good story. Glad your back and getting better. Best wishes hope you have a speedy recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The story is OK, but not as important as your health.

If it helps, keep writing. If it hurts, stop.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good luck to you sir

Also good to have you back as I always enjoy your tales

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Doesn't feel like a story.

Just a description of a guy winning a btb. Boring.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 8 years ago
All the best

I write when I need a diversion from life. I suspect you will be diverting a lot!

The docs will do their best and I am betting it will be enough.

Oh, great read by the way.

5

dinkymacdinkymacabout 8 years ago
Nice story!

Hope all goes well for you and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story... And.....

Sorry for your lost. Hope sister overcome her very challenging life long problem.. Hope mom can get some R &R . For you hope all is well. Thoughts for you and your family

AhazuraAhazuraabout 8 years ago
nice story

sorry to hear about how rough things are. I hope everything turns around. You are one of the best writers on the site and I hope to read more as you can. thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I too, am sorry for your loss

And just as sorry for the loss of your nose. Cancer is nothing the sneeze at (sorry, I hope you understand!) but skin cancer is sometimes looked at deferentially. However, I felt compelled to reply to your story.

I was the stupid husband coming home early after we broke down. I'm a heavy equipment operator. My main boom cylinder went out and I could no longer operate the shovel I ran. It was going to take a couple days to rebuild and replace the cylinder. Excited for a couple day off mid-week, my plan was to race home to my 32 year old wife and take her fishing. She was a beast when it came to pounding the water with her rod and line.

Yup, I shouldn't have appeared home early. There was no vehicle parked outside and I simply walked in from the garage, expecting Annie to be watching her favorite soaps. Nope, I could hear noises from our bedroom so I went to investigate, hoping she was unknowingly warming herself up for me. Unfortunately, I peeked in to find yes, she was warmed up, but no for me. One of my best friends was between her thighs pumping away. Hurrying back to the living room, I retrieved two items. My cell phone, set to video and my Glock. Tom knew me well and would understand his life was on the line.

Cracking the door open a little, I began to videotape. I won't bore you with the inarticulate drivel, but I did catch very well, it wasn't their first time and neither could wait for the next. Waiting until the money shot to catch on camera, I was shocked when he didn't pull out and shoot it on her belly, instead, he filled her cervix and womb. Annie had told me time was running out for us and we needed to start a family before she was too old and only a few weeks before, had made a big production of throwing out her two week remaining supply of pills.

After he finished dumping his load inside, I shut off the video and switched to photos, As I began snapping them, I stepped into the room, yet it was a few moments before either noticed me. When they did, the shouting, crying and screaming began. Putting my phone away, I stood holding my 9mm and glared at them both. My wife actually hid beneath the same blankets from my eyes, as her paramour.

Tom began to beg for his life. I let him go on and on, barely able to hear him above Annie's caterwalling. When I didn't answer any of their entreaties, he crept out of bed with a very soft but large cock swinging, I swung my gun toward it. He saw where I was aiming and began to scream and cry. Who knew that big pussy had such a giant fucking dong? Other than his wife and mine, of course. I suppose my reaction could be best described as sneering when I dropped the gun. The point had been taken.

After he dressed, with Annie still hiding, I continued to block his escape and he became even more uncomfortable. As yet, I hadn't said a word or responsed to either of them. Finally, he asked if I would move and let him leave, followed by please don't tell his wife. I finally broke my silence at that point and told him to follow me to the living room. Actually, I followed him and to his credit, Tom didn't try and bolt. He knew what I could do with a gun, we have served together and served two tours in Afghanistan.

My first question was how long. Before he could answer, I mentioned I was going to cross examine my beloved and if the two stories didn't jive, he wasn't going to live long. He didn't know the extent to how badly he shocked me when admitting they had been fucking for almost a year, two sometimes three times each week. Sliding my gun into my waistband, I took my phone out and did some quick calculations and came up with, going by 2.5 times each week, with 130 times he had fucked my wife. He hung his head in shame when I mentioned the number.

Then I multiplied it by $50 since he admitted they almost always had only one session per 'session' and came up with $6500 he owed me. Of course he leapt to his feet in outrage, aghast that I would think of such a thing. His words, "that makes Annie out to be a whore." That made me laugh and I also heard a gasp behind me, my whore had heard the entire interchange. I knew he kept a blank check in his wallet and told him to made it out payable to me and that I would be cashing it the same day. If it wasn't good (he had money) or he balked, I was driving straight to his house and let both his wife and two young children watch a video I took.

After he made the check out and hoped to leave, I said I'd expect to see him at my house three times each week and he would be billed accordingly, whether he showed or not. He was welcome to bang Annie all he wanted those three times, but he WOULD be billed and he WOULD pay me. There were two alternative for him, one was feeding worms and the other was his wife and mine would sit down and watch a certain video and watch a slide show. He left, understanding I was serious and he would be paying me $600 per month.

Annie was outraged and in tears both after Tom left. Rather than listen, I gathered up my fishing equipment and hooked my boat trailer up. I didn't speak to her or even acknowledge she was there. When I returned later that evening with a nice steelhead, I cut off enough for me for dinner and wrapped the rest and froze it. She had left dinner out for me, but I ignored it and cooked my own.

Tom was required to stop by each Friday evening after work and drop off my $150. The first week, he basically threw it at me and ran. By the end of the first month, he was sneering at me. By the third month, he had to mention it was cheaper than buying a whore. Annie heard it and flinched, but I just smiled and told him he was still buying a whore, just that she was a cheap whore. I figured it was a bargain and let them both know. Were they fucking? Don't know and don't care, although when Annie tried to talk with me, she swore she wasn't. However, after seeing no birth control pills in the bathroom cabinet, I searched her bedroom (yes, I moved into the spare room) and found a box under the bed filled with a couple dozen condoms. Remembing a story I read on Lit a few years back, I took out a pin and poked two holes in each one, laughing when I put them away.

I could tell something was wrong after the fourth month. Annie finally came to me and admitted she was pregnant finally and it had to be my child. I looked up from the computer I was using and simply laughed at her. Taking out my phone, I sent out a mass text to all our friends and family, including hers, telling them all the happy news! She didn't know what I did but within minutes her phone started ringing. Her parents were the first. I guess she had planned on an abortion but when I sprung my trap, she was locked in.

Cutting to the ending, I not only divorced her after DNA tests proved I wasn't the father, but after it was final, I still sent the tape and photos to Tom's wife, now ex-wife. I saw him just the other day and asked him if that pussy was any cheaper, now that he was divorced? He came toward me but when I opened my coat and he saw my Glock (yes I would have killed him in self defense, he destroyed my family) that was the last time I saw him. He moved soon afterward and I heard his kids rarely ever heard from him. His wife? She remarried and both she and the kids are happier than I've ever seen.

Annie? She still lives at home with her parents, raising a half white and half black daughter. You see, as an Ethiopian, Tom was blacker than the night. There was really no paternity test needed, but the court mandated it. She fattened up pretty good during her pregnancy and the last time I saw her walking down the street, she had put on more.

Me? It's been almost six years ago and I'm remarried. This is my wife's first marriage and she is everything I thought Annie was. We have two kids now, one starting to talk, the other we're hoping begins crawling soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the way your mind works . . .

Good to have you back. I wish you ease and clarity in that other part of your life. Know that your writing has been a fine gift, generously given. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great job as always.

Hope all goes well with your surgery and your new proboscis is even more handsome than the old one!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 8 years ago
Another 5* story

It made great use of the North Carolina situation and the truthfulness of his two year period after the divorce when he didn't date.

I have made the mistake in a couple of stories of having the wronged spouse quickly finding love again. The reality is if you are cheated on, you ain't gonna date for a long while. Well, that's what happened to me.

My best wishes to you and your mother and the rest of your family.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 8 years ago
Loved

The way he asked her what she Thought her Pussy was worth. and then proceeded to lay out the Rest. By the time he was done with her you would have thought Jimmyjam would have been at least a 40 watt bulb instead of 15 watt lol.

btw sorry for your loss .

Max604Max604about 8 years ago
Fantastic Story

You have my thoughts and prayers for you and your family. My wife has been dealing with cancer for the last year. I know what you have been going through. That said I loved the story. A great little twist this time. Looking forward to more from you. You are one of my favorite authors on Lit. Keep up the the great stories, I enjoy them all!!!!!

crazycujocrazycujoabout 8 years ago
Thanks

You have my thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Hope all goes well with your recovery from a difficult time. Looking forward to your next story since you are one of my favorites.

maninconnmaninconnabout 8 years ago
Loved the story

Thanks for the great read. All the best in your personal battle.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Loved it like all of this author's work. Looking forward to more soon.

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 8 years ago
Loved the story!

The husband got his and the cheating slut got hers. The kicker of course is that the asshole lover got to pay out a bunch of money for his part in the mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

The message is in the message title.

Google Michelakis and DCA, but make sure to read all the lit available and then make up your own mind.

We want you and your stories around for a long time.

With all my positive thoughts to you and yours

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Looking forward to reading more of your work

Feel better soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hallelujah!

First, Great story! As usual. Second, OY! Health problems, we don't need! But, they caught it! You're ALIVE! Keep writing, Q. It's my best diversion. Thanks for your stories. They're great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Enjoy your stories, but would enjoy a good health report more! Get working on that please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best wishes.

All the best to you.

xtchrxtchrabout 8 years ago
Good Luck ...Oh, And A Good Story!

Good Luck with your problems and hope for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself so you and your stories are around for a long, long time. You are one of my top favorite authors. Thank you for the stories wishing you the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hope the next procedures all go well

coworker just lost 60% of his tongue and part of his jaw, which they replaced with titanium and a segment of bone from his arm.

i cannot imagine the discomfort and uncertainty he and you face. I hope the septum they create and put into place leaves you comfortably seeing you when you look in the mirror.

thanks for another great read, i look forward to many more!

RA

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
Loved it

Short sweet and straight to the point! Great flash story. As to the rest that you imparted to us, wishing you a speedy recovery. At least they caught it in time. As my D.I. used to yell at us, pain has a good aspect, it lets you know that you are alive, because the alternative sucks. My mother got pancreatic cancer. Suddenly one morning she was yellow. A month and four days later we buried her. Personally I blame the doctors, as soon as they took her hope away she lost the will to fight it. So I empathize with you, pray the pain is minimal, and hope that you will keep writing in good health. Just one thing, as it seems that you have your second chance, make sure that irregardless of the quantity of stories you put up here, let your loved ones know that they are loved every single day. May sound corny as hell, but I am serious. Don't let them put you off, you just let them know. Even if they say "We Know" you tell them again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Longer

The longer version is MUCH better. The one you posted at Stories. But then you know that.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
Always a good tale...

definitely another Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fingers crossed

I have enjoyed many of your stories over the years. Thank you for all your work and I hope your personal situations improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love your stories,

even your personal story. I pray for your recovery and good health. My husband passed away at 52 from cardiac complications of type 1 diabetes. Life is hard, harder with chronic health challenges. I love your sense of humor in your stories. Channeling wisdom from the seventies, "keep on truckin' ".

slamdog1slamdog1about 8 years ago
The sun always shines

When I see a new contribution from you. There are less than ten authors on here that I rabidly follow and you are one. You never fail to entertain or provoke thought. Thanks for your stories and know that you will always get 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
God be with you!

That's all I want to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You just appeal to the burn the bitch brigade

Writing by numbers *

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tyrion!

I thought lost noses were fiction. Anyway, I'm glad they caught it in time. now you really have a face with character. Wear it with pride. You are one of my favorite authors. Please keep them coming. Thanks.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 8 years ago
Well Deserved 5 Stars

Why do cheaters believe THEY deserve the second chances they denied their spouses?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed this story immensely, You are a great yarn teller!! It's a gift keep it up.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope you come out well at the other end!!

Yowietoo wrote this I'm just too lazy to log in

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Yeah

Great tale. I don't know how I missed this. Tremendous revenge and a happy ending. Hope things are better for you. Take care.

SoMikeSoMikealmost 8 years ago
That was fun

Uh, get well soon? I've had cancer, too, and the usual well-wishes just seemed kind of off-putting to my frame of mind at the time. Thank goodness for my bizarre and rather dark (at times) sense of humor. I labelled the folder carrying the dozens of mailings and bills for my treatment "Ow, my cancer!" And kitties, lots and lots of furry, purry therapy. (Apparently, there is some degree of scientific proof regarding the 25 Hz wavelength of cats purring being conducive to healing).

Loved the story. Some people can be a bit clueless, no doubt.

UncleBozzinUncleBozzinover 7 years ago
Humor

Hang in there ol' Bean. Thoroughly enjoy your tales. Get well and stay there, lad. Ciao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Diabetes

Liked your story. Sorry about your issues. I am also diabetic and the following helped.

book from Dr. Hyman in England called Blood Sugar Solution - 10 day detox. Dropped my fasting blood sugar 100 points with no medication.

Second, found study that showed Metformin causes vitamin B12 deficiency. I have been taking B12 last 3 days and neuropathy is much better. Go figure.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Very Sweet

I'm surprised I didn't comment on this the first time I read it.

Just a lovely little story.

Sorry for your troubles, hope all is well now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff

Just discovered your page, am reading thru it now, great stuff. This one made me laugh out loud. I know it's been a while , but hope all is well with you physically. God bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for all of your stories!

Another good story - and for those that are critical, a flash story is meant to be entertaining without a great deal of detail. I rate you as one of the best on this site, and while I like the BTB theme, an occasional reconciliation is ok as well. As for the personal side, I'm also a cancer survivor, and I wish you luck in your recovery. Please keep writing and let's hope 2017 is much better!

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Interesting As Always

I read this tale and the version that you posted elsewhere pretty much side by side, and although there's more meat in the other one, I think I like this one better. It's succinct and gets the point across just as well.

Thanks for another fine read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you and best wishes

I just discovered your stories and have really been enjoying them. Sorry to hear about your medical difficulties, and hope this comment finds you in better health.

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 7 years ago
Hope all goes well....

Hope all goes well this year for you. That's a lot in 5 yrs let alone 1. However, I hope that things start to turn around for you and your family. Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The story was very nice, I laughed at the part about the younger boy being the “flower girl”. I’m sorry to hear about the author’s personal problems. I really hope everything works out for the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great story from Q

Just recently found your stories having read the most recently submitted - Split Trails Ranch. Now working my way through your back catalogue. You are one of the best writers on this site and as long as you feel upto it long may you continue. You take the reader through the gamut of emotions.

Having just read your footnote regarding your health issues I hope that life has been a tad kinder to you since.

I look forward to any other stories that you may submit. Best Wishes. GJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Price Control

Thank you fo establishing a base price for each item on a Sexual Service menu. I trust your judgment. Continued success in the short stories you conjure up for we who are so unworthy.

Perhaps you can write a story that will establish a base to the male side of the equation. It would be interesting to place sensitivity value on a 6” dick over say a 4 inch Pecker...or in the other direction, a whopper doozy 10 inch Schlong would be worth it’s weight in gold!

I’m sure you would find lots of interest from women volunteers to help conduct evaluation and critique the performance value. No shortage of test subjects here on my island Paradise of Kapolei, Hawaii. Our ancients had left many Stone monuments that honor size! Anon-Aloha!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Very good

That was a funny little story. Thanks for the shout out to North Carolina. Hope everything went well for you.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Price for around the world

Great story

4 stars not your writing just stingy with 5 as can't go higher

Different approach to cheating wife loved it

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8996 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS