All Comments on 'The Princess and the Hog'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 14 years ago
The question is...

How does she know that the baby is Rob's? She fucks anything with a penis, yet somehow she loves him? That's messed up.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
It's a shame the stupid cunt let herself get knocked up

There goes the tight pussy after the rug rat pushes it's head through her pussy lips.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Unfinished

I doubt when Rob finds out that he will take it lightly or stand by her. She's having her fun now but won't be happy in the future trying to be the gang slut with a young kid. Not very interesting. Woman falls in "love", gets married and pregnant, then betrays husband and easily becomes a complete slut. The guys didn't even have to try hard to get into her pants. Yawn.

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
This is a bad one!!!!

Bad!!!!!!

rproctorrproctoralmost 14 years ago
It's a BIKE dammit

I've ben riding motorcycles since I was 13 years old (about 45 years now) an whatever style or make I drove it was always called a BIKE.

After 20 years of owning a Harley it's still my BIKE. Now if there are a lot of Harley riders that have gone all PC out there that I don't know about then I haven't talke to them lately.I will concede that the terms Harley or Hog are still OK but in my entire life have never heard the term SLED except in this story.

So tomorrow I'm getting on my BIKE and ride. One look or even the sound will make it unmistakable that I'm riding a Harley.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
About time you wrote one just to...

...piss everyone off.

CatytheghostCatytheghostalmost 14 years ago
hmm

This one gets a 1 not one of your better ones Bob.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 14 years ago
5 Stars

A little fractured in the details but the plot is HOT and overall it's a great read. I say 5 stars because they don't have a 4.9 star.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
I don't think you could find a bigger

Pile of shit on this site! I don't know why I even read your stories anymore.

They are all the same.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderalmost 14 years ago
RE: sexmate, then RE: rproctor

Yes, you can. Just look for a few seconds. The reason you will find bigger piles of shit (with complimentary flies) is mostly because this is a pretty tame tale for LW. The girl was honest and upfront from the start of their relationship "I'm a bit of a slut too. Not as big a slut as she is, but still a bit of a slut." caveat emptor, full disclosure, and all that rot. It's not as though she claimed virginity then trotted half the inner city bar patrons through her thighs, while keeping him under lock and key, on a recycled, home-brew, liquid protein diet. As for the Hog vs Bike thing... you both loose! It's a chopper baby! Or in her case a Milwaukee Vibrator. The number of nicknames for bikes is ridiculous, Hardly-Ableson, HD, Hog, blahblahblah. You are as guilty of nickname snobbery as the character was. It's a Hog, dammit! It's a Bike, dammit! It's a motorized 2 wheel transportation device, dammit!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too slutty

So I gave it a 1. Since it is well written, just a little cheating would be a 5.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
A true Skank

No one can write a total Skank better the JPB! Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Luck?

Not when Hubby finds out you're a slut. You've got until the baby is born to find a new place to live cuz hubby is going to divorce you shortly there after.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SLUTS ARE SLUTS

no matter the situation. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
MAMAs AND OLD LADIES

should never piss off their main ride. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ugh

I am about to look for a 2nd part, sure hope there is one.

This was great writing as usuaal.

But the story left a bad taste in m mouth.

I hate when families are distroyed, and this one is heading to the cliff.

And she is taking a kid aalong with her.

Although, you meet a girl in that way, what exactly should a guy expect she is like?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story!

However, she's the worst type of slut. Fucking many of his friends behind his back. I'm sure that they are all contemptuously smirking at him. Also, what utter contempt she has for hubby. Finally, who's baby is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gee, Bob, I thought that I'd read about some really big sluts on this site.

But I think you've created one that tops them all. For that alone you got five stars.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
The moral of the story...

If a woman calls herself a slut, take her to her words and don't marry her... unless that's what you're into.

That being said... as bad as Tiffany turned out to be, the worst character in this story is obviously Kenny - if you turned out the wife of your buddy, you deserves nothing, but hell.

Finally, even though it was already pointed out: that may not even be you kid, Rob. You may have sold your Harley over your wife's bastard. I expect JPB to give us no follow-up to this sad story, as he usually do, so... I can only hope that this poor sap of a fictional character will eventually manage to get some justice out of this sad excuse of a marriage.

Story has ended, but it sure isn't over 'till Rob gets his hog back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not a fan

Don't like sluts in any shade!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sick

No one does an amoral slut like Bob.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Well

You marry a slut, you will find you are married to a slut.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
the baby died after Rob

put a bullet in her, frank and louis heads

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
He's at it again.

JPB yanking the readers chain. Keep the crazy coming Bob.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Read again, and I think I like old Huedogg's ending best.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Jesus Bob, still waiting for you to write a story worth reading.

MartyMartiniMartyMartini7 months ago

Well, she told him she was a slut.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It is just a story but so well written i now hate sluts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9058 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS