The Princess Charming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you alright?' she asked.

'Life is not as simple as gossiping with harebrained women,' he snapped.

'Do tell me what happened, if you will.'

'I am struggling day in and day out to feed you all, to clear the debts, to build a family.'

'Are you struggling to feed me?'

'This marriage was not for good, you did not bring good fortune to me.'

'I did not ask you anything, you did not tell me anything. I care not what happened to my one million dowry, I don't know what your financial worries are. I just obeyed you and flowed your will and directions. We, I guess, are destined to make it together.'

He still sulked and refused to talk. She prepared some black coffee for him as he was fond of it. He sipped it and kept moody and long faced. When he retired to bed she joined him, his sexual advances had almost tapered out to once or twice in a week, worries and targets at the office had the better of him. Hence she did not expect him to pounce on her.

'I want to confess,' she heard him whispering at last.

'What?'

'I lost my job, they are shedding the work force. We have to pack up and go. Maybe I wil try my luck in Bangalore. They need only the best here. I had been struggling to stick on, trying to meet the expectations. Today I got the marching orders.'

'Should it worry you so much? This job was not there few months back, if you take me as a partner on the boat of life things will be easier.'

'What can you do? You know nothing about the work environment, you just ride me.'

'Will it please you if I could arrange a better job for you and a well furnished living space? Will it please you if I have a fabulous job and a handsome salary?'

'Are you dreaming or what?'

'I am already employed at the palace of a certain princess. Also she has offered quarters for us on the premises. Furthermore she has offered a good job for you as the computer operator.'

'What?'

'Yes,' she smiled.

He hugged her violently. For long hours they discussed the latest developments. Long later he confessed that he would be more open and gentle to her. He confessed the huge debt he had to manage at home, the expectations of his parents. When she was dozing off to sleep he tried to have sex with her. She suffered through it and decided to tame him in the months to come. He has to learn to love her body if he has to have her body. He cannot impregnate a body he cannot love. There is time enough, there is an eternity. Tom slumped into a deep sleep immediately. She had tremendous experiences to deal with. Her body still glowed in the residual memory of Regina's poetic anatomy. She opened her mobile phone to check for messages. Indeed there was message from Regina and a photograph too. It was a photo with her mother, they were together hugging and offering a flying kiss to her. Mother looked very confident and radiant in her shirt which contained a pair of marvelous boobs which would have looked great in her time.

The message read: My dearest, I am with my mother now. We had a sweet time together. Her pristine love has rejuvenated and recharged me. Tomorrow we proceed to Becca valley. Next week I proceed to Cairo. After a couple of months I will go to Paris. In April I will be back in Dubai for you. I have told her about you, she is pleased that I have found my mate in you with all of your innocence and simplicity. Dearest, if and when I think of marriage you will be on my mind. If I have a wife it will be you. There is a nice little chapel here in Beirut where my mom and her wife got married. I fancy us both there one day in our flowing bridal costumes. And then we have our Becca for al l time to come, with all her birches and deodars, with all her blooms and streams.'

Lily languidly closed her eyes dreaming Becca valley and a pair of exquisitely shaped fabulous breasts that her lips were latched to.