The Principal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

Heather's yelling rose to a pitch and I knew she was about to climax again. Fine. Let her. I was blowing my load anyway, all hope of prolonging the encounter gushing out of me in a frantic stream. Oddly enough, when Heather's climax hit her mouth closed and she rode it out silently. Good thing, too. While everyone was supposed to have left there could have been people around and the office sound-proofing may not have covered a full pitched scream.

Heather just oozed down onto the floor in a limp pile while I disengaged and stood up, straightening my clothing. Sandy looked thoughtfully at Heather before rising gracefully to her feet.

"Tell me," she said, while reaching for her bra and panties. "Did I react anything like that when you were fucking me?"

"Excuse me, I wasn't fucking you. Teachers are not allowed to fuck the students. I was chastising you in a way not disallowed by the rules."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I can't think how I made such a mistake. Did I react like that when you chastised me?"

"Similar, but different," I told her. "If you really want to know what you look like when being chastised you should arrange to have a camera handy."

"A home video of myself? I couldn't," she gasped, but I could see she was already speculating on the idea. She turned and shook Heather.

"Come on," she snapped. "We have to get moving. Get yourself together."

Heather moaned but climbed to her feet and reached for her own undies.

"I trust that I won't have any more instances of the pair of you fighting?"

They looked at each other and shrugged.

"Nah," drawled Sandy. "We'll sort something out. We'll be on our best behaviour. You'll see."

Yes. And I'd probably see fairies at the bottom of my garden. I watched the two young ladies leave and they were moving along with a real bounce to their gait. Something seemed to have energised them. Me, I was happy to just sit at my desk and breathe.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers
12