The Principal's Turn -Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth hung open as her eyes took in the skin colored diamonds showing through the crisscrossed straps on her pelvis. She followed the triple straps up around her curved hips.

Maggie's stomach and chest moved softly as she breathed steadily and deeply, her breasts pushed up bulging out of the black sparkling bra. The skin diamonds below her breasts peeked through the straps begging for Taisha's tongue. As Taisha's eyes moved up her shapely neck and met Principal Turner's eyes. She felt a rush of tingling heat through her body that surpassed any of her countless fantasies of Principal Maggie Turner.

When their eyes met Maggie saw the look of pure desire in Taisha's eyes and felt any remaining inhibitions melt away. The expression on that beautiful ebony face electrified every cell of Maggie's body. She had never felt so wanted.

Taisha twirled her hand signaling Maggie to Turn. She remembered how soft Maggie's hair felt as she turned. The soft brown hair now hung down against her back hanging between her should blades.

She let out an audible moan when she saw Principal Turners shapely ass and the crisscrossed straps converging above her ass crack. She noticed two subtle dimples on her lower back above each cheek. The sexy curve of her back and the valley down her spine would definitely need to be thoroughly kissed.

Unable to wait any longer, Taisha stepped forward, pulled the bathroom door back open so the mirror was in full view. She quietly stepped up behind her quarry and slid a finger beneath her hair and pulled it aside.

Maggie jumped a bit, startled and completely electrified. Then she instinctively tilted her head, surrendering her neck. As Taisha's lips gently touched, Maggie sighed heavily. Taisha's warm soft lips softly kissed her neck, her breath sending a wave of goose bumps down Maggie's spine.

"I've dreamed of this for so long Principal Turner," Taisha kissed her again. "You are the most beautiful thing..." She planted more soft kisses as her hands landed gently on Maggie's hips. "I want to pleasure you Principal Turner." She kissed more firmly starting at the shoulder and moved up her neck to just behind the ear.

Maggie whimpered and began to tremble as Taisha's hands slid down Maggie's thighs to the stockings and then back up her hips and up her sides. Her touch was tickling bliss as her hands move up to Maggie's shoulders. Taisha traced her fingertips down Maggie's arms and then followed the path of the ribbons from Maggie's sides to the bottom edge of the bra.

"I can feel your heart pounding Principal Turner. Do I excite you?" Whispered Taisha.

"Y, yes. Oh, yes." Maggie felt week kneed.

"Are you ready for your first lesson Principal Turner?" Her fingers teased their way down Maggie's abdomen and circled her belly button.

Maggie exhaled in broken puffs and nodded. "Oh T, Taisha..." Her knees buckled.

"Let's set you down Principal Turner." She wrapped her arms around Maggie's belly and turned them both.

When they faced the mirror Maggie's heart skipped a beat at the sight of Taisha's ebony arms holding her. Taisha gracefully guided Maggie's body as she sat on the bed and positioned her. They sat facing the Mirror with Maggie sitting between Taisha's spread legs. Taisha had positioned the fanned sundress, so Maggie sat on it.

Taisha rested her chin on Maggie's shoulder and looked at her while her fingers caressed Maggie's sides and stomach. "I want you to see yourself through my eyes Principal Turner. You are beautiful, passionate and the most desirable woman I have ever met."

The intensity in Taisha's eyes held Maggie's gaze as she lost herself in the feel of Taisha's delicate fingers.

As she spoke, Taisha traced the top edge of the stockings and then up Maggie's inner thigh. "Do you like how you look Principal Turner?" Maggie nodded. "Me too, very much. Will you wear this whenever you come visit me?" Maggie Nodded. "Thank you, Principal Turner. I wish I could tell you how good you feel. I've fantasized about this for so long."

Taisha kissed her neck as her fingers traced the outline of her panties and slid up the centerline of her pussy. Maggie's eyes closed as she released a sighing moan and leaned her body more firmly against Taisha. She felt Taisha's breasts against her back and rolled her hips gently in response to the touch.

"Your pussy is so warm Principal Turner; I wonder if you're as wet as you make me." Taisha's lips tickle her ear as she spoke.

"Taisha, I want you so much," Maggie trembled and pushed her pelvis toward the retreating fingers.

Taisha rapidly slid her fingers up the ribbon straps across Maggie's tummy and around her hips.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear words like that from those pretty lips of yours. I am going to explore every inch of you today Principal Turner." Her fingers swirled around her belly button again.

"Yes," Maggie gasped as her stomach jerked.

"You like that Principal turner?" her finger traced the triangles above her pelvis.

Maggie tremble and panted rapidly. "Yes Taisha, I love it wh, when you, oh, touch me.

"That's so good, because I'm going to be touching you all day long and I, want you to tell me how it makes you feel, OK?" Taisha leaned in and kissed her neck and shoulder.

"Your lips are so soft and warm Taisha," Maggie's eyes closed. "Your fingers send goosebumps through my whole body."

Taisha's pussy throbbed. She could hardly believe this was finally happening. Principal Turner was surrendering herself to her.

"Will you please grant me one wish Principal Turner" she kissed her ear lobe.

"Of course, what is it?" Maggie panted.

"No matter what happens tomorrow, I want you today, all day and I need you to trust me completely Principal Turner." Her fingers traced the top of Maggie's bra.

"I do trust you Taisha, just look at me." She smiled and moaned as Taisha kissed her neck again.

Taisha petted Maggie's hair with her left hand, put her cheek against Maggie's and smiled at her. "Excellent Principal Turner, It's time for your first lesson. It's more of a review of a previous teachings."

Taisha brought her right hand to Maggie's face and caressed her lower lip with her middle finger. She gently pushed it in Maggie's willing mouth, and she sucked it in and swirled her tongue around it.

"God, I want you Principal Turner," Smiled Taisha. "Now, I want you to watch in the mirror, while I remind you of the power in this one little finger."

Maggie sucked the finger, whimpering as her pussy flushed with warm wetness.

Taisha pulled her right finger out while her left hand slid down Maggie's shoulder and chest then on down her stomach. Maggie gasped in anticipation as Taisha's hand moved lower. Then her fingers slid under the right side of Maggie's panties and peeled them back to the left.

They both watched in the mirror with a rush of excitement as the magic finger slid through Maggie's dark brown muff and separated her exposed engorged labia. Both mouths opened when the finger reached her steaming wetness. As Taisha spoke Maggie stiffened and pressed backward against Taisha, moaning audibly.

"Oh, Principal Turner you're down right steaming." Taisha kissed her neck and slid her stretched finger up and down her crack like a hotdog in a bun. "Do you like th..."

"Oh yes, Taisha I love when you touch me." Maggie whimpered uncontrollably.

"Thank you for telling me, you take instruction well." Taisha whispered as her hand maintained a slow steady pace.

Maggie watched as Taisha's dark finger partially disappeared between her pink labia. "Taisha you feel so good."

"No, that's you Principal Turner, so warm, soft and wet. I could touch you forever." She teased Maggie's earlobe with her tongue.

"Oh please, Taisha." Maggie rocked her hips.

"I love the way you move Principal Turner. You've missed my finger, haven't you?"

Maggie couldn't believe the frenzy Taisha put her in with that one little finger. As she watched herself gyrate it only excited her more. "Oh, yes Taisha I've missed you."

"Do you want me inside of you Principal Turner?" asked Taisha as she pressed a little harder.

"Yes, please Taisha, oooohhhhh!" She moaned.

"Spread your your legs wider for me Principal Turner." She said firmly.

Maggie's legs were pressed against Taisha's inner thigh, so she quickly put one leg at a time over Taisha's, so her calves rested on the outside of Taisha's knees.

"Thank you Principal Turner. If you continue to do as I say, I promise you'll never forget today." Taisha said seductively as her finger slid up Maggie's pussy.

As she moved her hand back down the finger curled and slid smoothly into her vagina.

"Oh Taisha, I love wh, what you do to me!" Maggie panted with her hand pushing on Taisha's thighs raising her pelvis to meet that magical finger.

"You make me want you so much Principal Turner. This is just one finger. I have so much in store for you today. Are you ready to learn Principal Turner?"

"Yes, Taisha, yes!" She squealed and rolled her hips as Taisha pumped her with the finger.

"Are you my teacher's pet Principal Turner?"

"Yes!" Maggie panted.

Taisha squeezed her tight with her left arm and sped up her right finger. "You've made me so happy Principal Turner, I'm so glad you like the outfit I bought you. The way you move for me makes my whole body burn for you. I love how you give yourself to me so freely. I want you to release all that bottled up passion for me. Will you give yourself to me today Principal Turner?"

Maggie's eyes were locked on Taisha's face as she spoke. Those piercing eyes seemed to see her deepest desires and her touch excited every part of her. "Oh God Taisha. I love what you do to me. Yes, I want you to, ah!"

Maggie felt a climax building, arched her back and closed her eyes surrendering to the finger that plunged inside her. "Will you give yourself to me for the day Principal Turner and let me pleasure you as you deserve to be pleasured?"

"Yes, I'm yours Taisha. Anything..." Maggie's hips moved faster and faster with her building climax.

"Thank you Principal Turner. Each time I make you cum I want you to sing it out."

Already on the verge, she squealed instantly. "You're making me cum Taish, aaaaa." Then Maggie's eyes closed.

"Open your eyes and watch me make you cum Principal Turner."

Maggie did as commanded and Taisha moved the finger to her clit and rubbed it hard and fast. "Taisha!" She yelled. "Your... Mak, ing, me cum!"

Maggie's mouth hung open as she moaned and screamed with pleasure. She watched as Taisha's mouth also hung open mirroring Maggie's. It was as if Taisha was feeling Maggie's bliss herself.

Taisha moved her finger back inside her and began a rhythm of plunging her finger in and out then rubbing her clit.

"Making me, ah! Cum T, tai, sha!"

Taisha pulled out and massaged her clit.

"Right there don't stop!" Yelled Maggie.

Taisha rubbed her hard. "You like that Principal Turner?"

"God y, yes! Mak, ing me cum!

Taisha's pussy flooded with warmth as she watched Principal Maggie Turner rolling her hips wildly.

"All this from one finger Principal Turner." Taisha smiled briefly but resumed the open-mouthed sympathy moan as fantasy had finally become reality.

"Love, that fing, ger Taish, aaaaa! Cum, ming!" She screamed.

"I want you so much, Principal Turner!"

Maggie moaned and jerked uncontrollably as Taisha held her tight with her left arm and delivered paralyzing pleasure with one ebony finger. Taisha was relentless as Maggie's orgasm seemed never ending. Finally, she couldn't take anymore and gripped Taisha's arm and pulled her off.

Watching herself cum so hard and so willingly was an image she would replay in her mind a thousand times, she thought, as she leaned against her maven catching her breath.

Taisha began to caress her hair softly. "An amazing beginning Principal Turner. Thank you for making my dream a reality." She kissed her cheek softly and held her close.

Maggie looked at Taisha's face as she gently petted Maggie's head. It was the look of pure contentment. She closed her eyes and enjoyed Taisha's warmth. A smile washed over her face as she imagined what Taisha would teach her next.

To Be Continued...