All Comments on 'The Prisoner Ch. 05'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gaesmogaesmoover 14 years ago
Still no Remorse

Still no remorse about destroying her marriage, or the pain she caused her soon to be ex husband...only focuses on her "good times". I can understand the desire and the lust, but I just can't understand how she can be so heartless towards someone she once loved.

lcc_1949lcc_1949over 14 years ago
Well I guess

Well I guess she is getting what she wanted....all the sex she can handle, but what has she done to get it. !. Destroyed a marriage, 2. Caused someone who dearly loved her pain and suffering, 3. sacrificed a future with a loving husband, 4. will be bringing a child into the world as a single mom....yup, great choice she made.....she better enjoy the sex while she can because her future looks pretty bleak after the sex fades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

This tale gets better with each chapter. Well paced and well written. Dani is more comfortable and enjoying her sexual experience. She feels confident and loves the attention she is getting and also with the public display. Nicely written story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As a single white female.

She is doing very well for herself. Three loving blackmen to bring up her little rugrat. And of course they will make sure she has plenty more black rugrats. So she has nothing to worry about, does she? She has no emotions for anyone just the sensation of fucking, just like a true black slut/whore. I don't know why you the writer put that stupid scene of her in the bath worrying about being a slut/whore and feeling sorry for herself. She isn't sorry for herself she is getting exactly what she wanted, her exhusband mean less than nothing to her, in fact in future stories delete any mention of him, he is no longer a part of this story. The only parts of this story that matter to you are the slut/whore fucking as many blackmen as is humanly possible. Probably 10 at a time.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 14 years ago
still a hot ongoing story

iknew she would have more delivery of black cock,

it was hot fucking inthe club she truly does need black cock now and more and more of it, so hot

sure she is a black cock whore or maybe l just a white woman that lusts for black cock like the the black cocks lust for her

they just talk nasty, sometimes that is a turn on also

i am waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
her husband destroyed the marriage

she has followed her instincts and it has produced a child of love, her husband is not willing to accept his role, that's his problem, she was chosen to be bred by a superior black men, i would love to be her husband and support our child

gaesmogaesmoover 14 years ago
Harsh

She is certainly enjoying her new found sexual freedom, but I can't help wondering about her husband. How could she "forget" him so quickly, did he mean so little to her that she spent one day mourning the lost marriage and never again has a thought of him. Hey, sexy stories are great, and I love "sluts", but I question how any real person could so completely forget a husband who had been with her for years. By the Way....to the guy talking about "real men"! Take it from one who has had to trust there live to "real men (and women), it isn't the color of the skin or the size of the cock (or ovaries) that make someone "real", it is the size of their heart, their character, and their courage.....you my friend are one screwed up dude if you think the color of the skin or the size of the cock makes the "man"!

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitalmost 11 years ago
YES

I love this authors stories so real great turn on for sure

makes me so horny for my black bulls I can not stand it hardly

give us more and more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous