All Comments on 'The Prisoner Ch. 09'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rape is rape. No Lovin here.

I still say she should have gone to rape counseling after her "seduction". But then, this story would have been pretty short. Being a slut is one thing, having your world tip on it's side because of an assault and then thinking that since you had it done to you and didn't say anything it must be true love is total b.s. The two bums took advantage of a traumatized woman and furthered her instability. I know you'll probably just delete this because I'm an ass. Nonconsensual? Abso-fuckin-lutely. Racist? Yup. Interracial Love? Not any time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So.

After being 'raped' by a blackman. After fucking every blackman that comes near her. The blackcumslut thinks she is still in love with her soon to be ex-husband who somehow still fits inside her pussy, even after being fucked so many times by all those blackmen. The husband or ex-husband is a fool. The cumslut is just fooling herself as is the writer of this story. She has no idea of what the word 'love' means. She is just a cheatign cumslut for blackcock. but at least she is happy I just hope the husband finds his own cumslut and rubs her face in it. Stupid story of people doing stupid things.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 14 years ago
hmmm

well it is good she can still be turned on by bill, maybe they can be friends , i know she needs more hot black cock though, she has to have it now

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 14 years ago
ok now what

looks like bill has slipped back in for a wwhile, can not wait till dan comes over and slides his big black cock in her with bill watchin m maybe they do a 3 sum or maybe add tony for 4th

i know she can not turn down black cock now

gaesmogaesmoover 14 years ago
YES

What I hated the most in the early stories was the lack of love and sorrow about how she hurt her husband. You seem to have recovered from. She is accepting responsibility for her cheating..that is a big thing for me. I am not sure where you are taking her...that's up to you as the author, but I am glad that she is connecting on some level with her husband and that they both want a relationship...in a perfect world they could stay married and somehow still work out their sexual needs without the humiliation of either one. I'd like to see them together as long as he doesn't become some sort of wimp husband. Maybe Dan and Bill could both be "special friends" to her! OH, well, thanks for taking care of "Bill"!

fdkmanfdkmanover 14 years ago
Ask a stupid question...

Quote:

Why did I cheat on this man? I thought, as I too drifted off to sleep

End quote

Two reasons:

1: You're a dumb c-nt.

2: It's part of the plot.

I suppose I should be pleased that she's at least letting her ex even sniff that thing after she's had a big black one but somehow I can't get excited about her supposed conscience. She's a cheating slut who got knocked up besides and now she's having second thoughts. Too bad, so sad!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Story is good example of why people should talk more about their sexual needs. Jeez, some communication could have bettered their sex life a while before and she may not have needed to cheat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous