All Comments on 'The Procedure'

by BluePill

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ChefofthefutureChefofthefuturealmost 2 years ago

I need to find that doctor…

Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 2 years ago

It looks like I need to find that doctor! What a erotic story I believe I need one of those massages and would willing to take it all.

StraycatndcStraycatndcalmost 2 years ago

Hot hot hot! I'd love for a doctor to show me where that elusive walnut is located!

yowseryowseralmost 2 years ago

Splendid

This is a wonderful tale, some exquisite writing, not the normal 'doctor/nurse/medical office cliche. You handle the scene with sweet attention to detail, a lovely read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would like that doctors contact info , would definitely want an appointment !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty far fetched but completely hot and sexy. Both doctors were smoking hot and Wes was brought to new heights by them both. Let’s have another chapter please!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029almost 2 years ago

Somehow the cold and technical medical wording does it for me more than the vulgarity of the dirty talk. That was very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AMAZING!! I'm so horny from this I'm going out to get fucked right now! I'm dying to get my hole filled with a hard cock!! Great story and great writing!! Keep writing please!!!

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

“He pulsed inside me like a second heart.” Hot hot hot

randy7ucrandy7ucover 1 year ago

Very hot story and remi ds me of my own real-life experiences I had in my younger days. Hot times that I still jack off to even after all these years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is such a hot story! It appeals to me because I had a similar experience! It was not my doctor but my massage guy! I had been going to him a long time when I told him I was having problems with enlarged prostrate. He said he was a trained therapist for prostrate massage and how amazing it was in helping with enlarged prostrate! He said he was unable to do prostrate massages any more because it was framed too invasive these days. Then he said it’s a shame because it is really effective for enlarged prostrate! I expressed my disappointment when he said he would do it for me but it would have to remain our secret! I agreed! That first time put on the rubber glove and slid a finger up my ass I felt so strange. I thought that my doctors has done it so this is the same. He rubbed my prostrate for a good while! Then he began to slide his finger in and out much like finger ducking a girl! Clear pre cum was dripping from my dick! After that first session he suggested I get a prostrate massage once a week until I got better. He had me come to his office for a 15 minute prostrate massage once a week and didn’t even charge me! It was during one of these sessions the massage felt particularly intense and I had an orgasm! After that he changed my position. He had me get on the massage table put my knees under me, chest on the table with my ass in the air! He said this was easier and he could “milk” me! He would wrap his had around my dick like the utter of a cow and milked me while massaging my prostrate with his other hand! My prostrate improved and my seaman volume improved! After one session he said he was glad it helped, that he probably need it too! It seemed to be a request so I volunteered to do his if he guided me! He did and we began massaging each other’s prostrated each time! He must have a healthier prostrate because he could cum twice as much as I could! I should have known we were enjoying it too much for it just being a therapy! He was using two fingers each time but said there was something that massage the prostrate better than any thing else! I asked what! He said the human penis with its soft spongy head! That was the first time we fucked each other on the massage table! We now njoy this arrangement every three weeks with no plans to stop! And by the way my prostrate is much better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for penning this account of Wes’s exhilarating voyage of discovery as he addresses his sexual problems with the help of sexy Dr Hanson and his diligent medical student Julian. Dr Hanson is a skilled and authoritative presence in Wes’s rehabilitation, and Julian’s selfless and unquestioning dedication to the delivery of patient care is extraordinary!

I was excited to find a story that delved into the art of prostate massage, which this tale provides with outstanding clarity. The story then takes a surprising turn with Wes’s return visit to the clinic, where it builds to a stunning climax with his body being thoroughly put through its paces by the two clinicians. The writer skilfully cranks up the level of fantasy while maintaining a feel of authenticity and realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story! The way you describe the act in such detail. I have partial ED and the doctors here, even the urologist that I’ve been to, first they don’t take more than 15 mins with you and their only solution is surgically install a pump. Which wouldn’t work for someone like me who is grower not a shower. To have a doctor who took time with you and real solutions would be heaven. I would love to have a doc like the one in this story! Please write more stories! I can have an orgasm with stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done! Makes me hard and makes me cum!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Like Tubeluver below, I love this story. How I wish I had a doctor who understands and treats me like this. Like others, I have had the 15 minute prostate exam and was offered little real help. I have ED caused by a prostate biopsy procedure a few years back. The erection issue is helped by forms of Viagra, but the real help has come from one of my erotic massage therapists who knows how to bring ecstasy to a man using his fingers, toys and his own cock to bring me unexplainable orgasms - anal and penile! You provide men with an educational piece describing the techniques for self massage and for servicing others. The story line was HOT, inspiring, informative and arousing!

RangeExpanderRangeExpander12 months ago

What a wonderful build up of pleasure, from anticipation to fingers to the fully monty! Wow! I so relate to the joys you describe with such loving detail

Rin48Rin4810 months ago

I'm in love, please tell me there's more of the doctor and Julian!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucking hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous