The Professors' Dildos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women were truly delighted at was happening to them too. It had also been three months since Dixie's pussy had been eaten as well as Jeremy was eating it, and her reactions were predictable. While his agile tongue slowly worked its way upward, caressing an outer and an inner lip and probing between them, she moaned blissfully. Her pussy was involuntarily fucking up against his mouth, and she could see Jeremy's forehead and the bridge of his nose rising and falling as he stayed with her, keeping his face tightly pressed where they both wanted it.

When he reached her clit, she hoped he would lick and suck her there, and bring her to an orgasm. However, he wasn't ready just yet and, although his tongue did stroke across her clit hood a few times, it returned to its starting point and scooped up all the juices she had just produced. Although a bit disappointed, Dixie remembered how Jeremy had eaten her pussy before, prolonging the pleasure until bringing her to a tremendous climax. She hoped he would do the same thing again.

Sally was also building slowly to an orgasm. Slowly, and with long strokes, she drove her dildo all the way into Jeremy's perfect ass and drew it back out again. Every time one dildo plunged inside the young man, the other moved inside Sally, with the cleverly-designed bumps stimulating all the sweet spots in her pussy while the vinyl fingers of the spur raked across her clit. She was immensely enjoying what she was doing and wanted to take a long time before cumming. Dixie had told her that Jeremy liked a long, slow fuck too, and she wanted to give him as good a time as she could, while having as much fun as she manage to get. .

Sometimes she leaned forward, holding the young man's pudgy shoulders in her hands, rubbing her nipples against his back and telling him what a great ass he had and how much fun they were going to keep having for the rest of the day. Sometimes her body was straight up and down, with her hands pulling against his hips while she drove the dildo in as deeply into his ass as she could, so far that her thighs kept ending up pressed snugly against his cheeks. Whatever stroke she used, Jeremy fucked back to meet her, and she could feel the toy inside her pussy doing exactly what it was designed to do. Sally knew her climax, when she finally let it happen, would be one of her best ever.

After licking all the fresh nectar from Dixie, Jeremy started at the bottom of her second pair of lips. Slowly, reveling in the way she was thrusting her pussy against his face, he licked his way back to her clit hood and let his tongue caress her there for a few strokes. Dixie looked and smelled and tasted and felt just as good as he remembered.

She sounded as good too. "Suck my clit, Jeremy. Make me cum!" she interrupted her moans and whimpers of pleasure to beg him.

Shifting his knees slightly, Jeremy probed his tongue against the small area between her dripping love hole and her clit, which had, by then, pushed its way completely clear of its protective hood. He wrapped his lips around the succulent morsel and gently fondled it with his tongue. Using his lips as a seal, he started gently sucking, while continuing to lick the swollen sides and top. The movements of Dixie's body became even more frenetic, actually lifting her ass off the sofa while she rammed her pussy into the face of the man who was eating her out so skillfully.

Oh! I'm cumming," she blurted. Her hands went to the back of Jeremy's head and pressed down, jamming her pussy against his face, while her thighs squeezed his temples. Dixie's ass rocked from side to side and back and forth on the sofa, while Jeremy kept a tight grip on her legs and continued licking and sucking her clit.

When she saw and heard her friend starting to cum, Sally drove her dildo all the way into the soft, white ass she was fucking, and left it there while she leaned forward to enjoy the erotic sights and sounds. The thrashing of Dixie's body on the sofa yanked Jeremy around, moving Sally's dildo inside his ass, sending bursts of pleasure through him from everywhere it touched. The same movements caused the other dildo to jerk inside Sally's pussy, giving her another kind of pleasure as the molded shapes massaged all her many sweet spots,

Dixie may have been getting the most pleasure of all, though. While Jeremy's mouth continued working over her clit, she rocked from side to side and back and forth, barely staying on the sofa. Abruptly, with a joyous and incoherent cry, she climaxed, arching her back and jamming her pussy against Jeremy's face. After her orgasm, her hands released their grip and flopped at her sides, while her legs relaxed just as much, but remained draped over the shoulders of the young man who had done such a great job of eating her pussy.

That same young man took his reward, licking all the delicious juices off Dixie's legs, crotch, lips and everywhere else they had spattered during her gyrations. Although it was difficult to pass up the treat, he left some inside the pink hole that had been their source, knowing they would be needed for lubrication when Dixie inserted the dildo into herself, as part of her preparation before fucking him with the other part of her strapon.

When he was through, he smiled back at Sally, his face smeared with the juices his tongue hadn't been able to reach. She smiled back, and straightened up. She had liked watching and hearing her friend climax, and believed it would be her turn next. Sally resumed fucking Jeremy with the long, deep strokes that both of them love so much. He concentrated on the exquisite pleasure flooding out to saturate every part of his body from the course of the long, thick dildo that was being driven in and out of his ass.

When Sally is being fucked, either by a cock or a dildo, she likes the kind of strokes that she assumed, correctly, that Jeremy would like. However, the dildo in her pussy, and everything else she had seen and done that day, had driven her level of pleasure so high that she knew her climax was near. She had fucked many men the way she was doing to Jeremy, and always left it up to him to take care of his climax, usually by masturbating. Without really thinking much about it, that was what she expected to happen that day, preferably with both of them cumming at about the same time.

With her back straight and her hands firmly holding Jeremy's hips, she started fucking him faster, still plunging the dildo all the way into him with every stroke. His hands were on the sofa, on either side of Dixie, and he used them to push back to meet the Big Black Bull as it surged into his ass. Leaning back, smiling and relaxing and watching the others, Dixie regained her strength after her orgasm. She had immensely enjoyed having Jeremy eat her pussy, and she wanted to do something for him, in addition to fucking him after Sally finished.

Dixie remembered the last time she and Jeremy had gotten together, just before finals in the previous semester. She had masturbated him that time, and had licked his semen off her fingers, finding it quite tasty. Dixie decided to go a bit further to start the new college period, and suck him off while Sally was fucking him. Being careful not to kick either him or her colleague, she pushed herself to the back of the sofa and swung her leg over his head. After climbing off the sofa, she slid on her back under Jeremy, opened her mouth wide and, with one motion, enveloped his cock.

The three of them quickly developed a rhythm. Jeremy fucked back to meet the strokes of the Bull every time Sally pounded it into his ass. As he did, Dixie withdrew her mouth until just his cock head was still inside. When Sally withdrew the dildo for another long, deep stroke, Jeremy moved forward, and Dixie moved her face to meet him and engulf his cock in her mouth again. She could feel it throbbing already, and knew the young man would be cumming momentarily, and placed her tongue to catch his semen when it started squirting.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Sally whimpered, in time with the thrusts of her plastic cock into the chubby blonde man's ass and the corresponding movements of the other dildo in her pussy. The spur on that second part of the toy raked her clit with every movement she made, and Sally knew she was less than a minute from starting to cum. Eager to reach that glorious point, she started fucking Jeremy faster and harder, and he and Dixie matched her increased pace.

The big toy driving in and out of his ass and Dixie's lips caressing his cock had the desired effect on Jeremy. "Uh!" he grunted, and climaxed, filling one professor's mouth with his semen. The other professor didn't stop, nor did he, nor did Dixie. He kept fucking his ass back to meet the dildo that was filling it so gloriously, and Sally continued pounding it into him. She wanted more of his cum, so Dixie moved her lips back and forth on the cock that had just given her a taste. Jeremy obliged her by pumping two more gobs onto her tongue, which she savored and swallowed.

That part of the Big Black Bull that was filling Sally's pussy and massaging her clit was doing its job also. "Ah!" she cried ecstatically as she started cumming.

Her movements were more erratic, but she didn't stop or slow down, but rammed one dildo in and out of the plump white ass in front of her, while the other dildo bounced around inside her pussy. "Oh! Oh!" she warbled joyfully as she climaxed, her back arching, while she drove the twin toys home for a final time. After her orgasm, she leaned forward on top of Jeremy's back, leaving both dildos buried all the way in the places where they had given so much pleasure.

After squeezing as much semen as she could from Jeremy's cock, Dixie was the first to move from the tableau of sexual joy. She remained on her knees and moved over to see how Sally had enjoyed her first session with the young man's chubby ass. Still leaving the toy in place, her friend turned her head toward Dixie and smiled. She had obviously just done some of the best fucking in her experience. Sally would be moving out of the way in a few minutes, partly because she very much wanted her pussy to be eaten by Jeremy, and partly to give Dixie a turn with the young man's superb ass.

The owner of the object of their lust had no wish to stop either. Sally had just finished giving him some truly great fucking, as good as anything that Dixie's strapon had ever done, but he wanted more. Jeremy was also really looking forward to eating the pussy of the sexy African-American, especially knowing how juicy it would be to start. He knew that his cock would become hard again during the fucking and pussy-eating, and hoped one of the women would either suck him off or masturbate him. If he had to take care of his own needs, however, he was more than willing.

"Dixie, you were even more right than I would have thought. This is the best ass I have ever gotten into." Sally was fulsome in her praise of Jeremy.

She addressed him then. "I hope you'll do the same thing for me as you did for Dixie."

"Of course. I want to eat your pussy just as much as you want me to eat it. Maybe even more."

Dixie went to her desk to retrieve and prepare her strapon, while Sally slowly pulled The Big Black Bull from the two holes it had just finished cramming. Still naked, with juices running down both her legs, she stepped over to the sofa, and sat on the edge, placing her pussy in a position where Jeremy's mouth could most easily reach her. After having straightened up and squatted back on his heels to get out of her way while Sally was settling into the sofa, he got back onto his hands and knees and leaned forward to gaze raptly at the pussy he was about to start eating.

It was truly a lovely sight, either waxed or shaved, apparently that morning. The clear, brown skin contrasted beautifully with the dark pink lips. They were shiny with her juices and so swollen they had pushed their way through her slit. Sally's precious clit was engorged as well, and had also crowded its way into view, peeking out from its protective hood at the juncture of her inner lips. To Jeremy, it looked much like a lovely pink pearl, but larger.

Sally raised her legs, and Jeremy ducked under them, so they rested across his shoulders and moved in still closer. He wrapped his arms around her thighs, letting his hands met on her hairless mons, and moved his fingers down to spread her lips, letting him peer into the delectable pink hole that was the source of the juices that covered her thighs, belly and her entire pussy. An incredibly fragrant cloud arose to delight him further.

After reveling in the aroma, Jeremy licked some of the juices from Sally's soft, brown thighs. They were just as delicious as Dixie's had been, with a slightly more earthy flavor. He greedied on all of her nectar, licking it from everywhere it had collected, until he had cleaned it all off, before his tongue started to caress one of her satiny outer lips. Jeremy had just barely started when he was pleasantly interrupted.

Her soft hands on his hips told him that Dixie was ready to start fucking his ass, so he unwrapped his arms from Sally's thighs and reached back, spreading his cheeks to help her make the deepest penetration possible. The hole she was aiming at was still stretched open from the great reaming he had already gotten from Sally's strapon, and there was still plenty of lubrication inside. He delighted in the erotic sensation of the tip of Dixie's toy being rubbed against the edges of his distended pleasure hole, spreading the leftover lubrication more evenly, but he moaned aloud from the infinitely greater pleasure of her ramming its wide head into his ass.

Almost three inches surged into him from Dixie's first thrust, and it immediately started massaging his prostate every bit as well as Sally's toy had. He bowed his back, raising his hips and presenting his ass even better for the fucking Dixie was starting to give him. After a series of thrusts, the whole toy was buried deep inside where it was desired, stretching the opening again, expanding the attached channel and, best of all, raking his prostate gland with the cleverly designed pleasure bumps. Her hands were still resting on Jeremy's hips and he felt them pressing against him, and felt the dildo being slowly pulled back. The withdrawal stopped when just the head was still inside his sphincter; Dixie paused very briefly, before starting to drive her toy slowly back into him. Jeremy moaned again, at the huge waves of pleasure swirling through his body from the same three places, and fucked back to meet the very welcome intruder.

Dixie's next stroke into his ass felt even better, as did the next and the next. He hadn't forgotten about Sally; no man could forget about the delectable pussy waiting to be eaten. Since he no longer needed to hold his ass open, he again wrapped both his arms around her soft brown thighs, and buried his face in the wet fragrance while his tongue resumed its journey up her smooth outer lip.

Sally had started to get slightly impatient, but it stopped when Jeremy finally resumed eating her pussy. She was aware that the pause had been while her friend was driving her dildo deeply into the young man's ass, but his tongue had already felt so good that she wanted him to continue. Fortunately, any pique she might have started feeling totally disappeared when his tongue was once more doing what she loved so much. The pleasuring organ meandered up one outer lip, sending joy rippling through her body, and it continued all the way to her soft mons. Seconds later, her other outer lip was receiving the same treatment, and she moaned from the exquisite pleasure, and felt her pussy starting to involuntarily thrust against the face of the man who was providing it to her.

It got even better after Jeremy had licked all the way to Sally's mons a second time and started back again. She felt his tongue probe the very soft and sensitive area between the origins of an inner and an outer lip, and continue to where the labia are close together. As she watched, his head tilted slightly to one side, and she started feeling his tongue thrusting into the seam between the lips. Very slowly, the giver of carnal delight worked its way up between the labia, licking both of them, until it reached the end of the inner one. Jeremy raised his head then, and looked at her, grinning, with her fresh juices smeared all over his face. He didn't pause more than a second, before his tongue once again resumed giving Sally's pussy some of the greatest thrills of pleasure it had ever experienced.

Dixie was getting thrills of a different kind. Her hands rested on Jeremy's pudgy hips, and she slowly thrust her dildo in and out of his ass, burying it to the hilt every time. With every stroke she made, he fucked back to meet her, their combined movements yanking the toy around inside her pussy and massaging all her most sensitive places. She was aware that many men, maybe even most of them, would be squeamish about having a woman use a strapon on their asses. They might even consider it to be "queer" to enjoy such an activity. Dixie could understand their point, but she saw nothing "queer" or even at all perverse about a man and a woman enjoying sexual fun together.

Jeremy had been reluctant that first day too, and she had extorted him into submitting to it. The escapade had been so much fun for both of them that they had become regular sex partners for the rest of the semester, and this term was already starting out even better. Her orgasm from his eating her pussy had been the best one for her since the last time he had visited her office, and she could feel her part of the toy slowly bringing her closer to another one that might be even better. She leaned slightly to one side and noted that the young man's cock was erect again, and surmised that he would probably be cumming again also. She wondered if Sally would suck him off as she had.

Just then, Sally wasn't thinking about what she was going to do about Jeremy's cock, although she had admired it earlier. All her attentions were focused on her climax that was only seconds from starting. After thoroughly licking between one pair of inner and outer lips, he had done the same for the other, until she was ramming her pussy up against his face.

"Make me cum, Jeremy" she implored him.

With no hesitation, he moved his face higher and his mouth engulfed the swollen clit that was being offered to him. With his lips forming a seal at the base, he sucked in the same rhythm as Sally's pussy was humping up against him. His arms kept their tight grip on her legs as his tongue continued with its caressing the adorable morsel. For a few seconds, she rocked from side to side, before giving out a joyous cry.

"Ah!" she cried. "Yes! Yes!"

Sally's legs squeezed Jeremy's head and her arms flailed aimlessly against the sofa cushion while she bounced up and down on her ass, ramming her pussy against his face. Jeremy kept his tight grip on her thighs and kept Sally's clit securely inside his mouth while he sucked and licked the delectable morsel.

"Oh! Oh!" she crooned while in the throes of cumming. Abruptly, Sally gave a loud but incoherent cry, as her back arched, all her muscles tensed, and she rammed her pussy into the face of the man who had just brought her to a glorious orgasm. Totally relaxed, her legs still draped over Jeremy's shoulders, Sally sagged against the back of the sofa, while the young man claimed his reward by feasting on her fresh juices.

With his mouth no longer fully engaged, Jeremy could concentrate on the excruciating pleasure Dixie's strapon was giving to his ass. From her irregular breathing and the erratic way she was moving behind him, he knew she was close to an orgasm also, and his own cock was badly in need of being sucked or pumped.