The Professors' Dildos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dixie saw that Sally had climaxed, she started fucking Jeremy harder and faster and building even more rapidly toward her own orgasm. He no longer needed to cling to Sally's thighs, so he placed his forearms against the sofa and pushed back to ram his ass back to meet her just as fast and just hard. The dildo in her pussy matched their pace and its molded pleasure bumps did the job they had been designed to do.

"Oh, god! Oh god! I'm cumming!" Dixie cried out joyously, and she started moving even faster, ramming the plastic cock in and out of Jeremy's ass, intensifying his joy.

"Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me!" he implored her. As he jammed his ass back against Dixie's toy, his cock swung from side to side and back and forth. When he tried to grab it to start stroking it, he almost fell over, but he very badly needed the release of a good climax.

Sally came to his rescue. Knowing what was needed, she quickly scrambled off the sofa, lay on her back with her head turned and slid toward the needful cock with her mouth open. Dixie, aiming for a tremendous orgasm, was pounding her dildo into Jeremy's ass so hard that, even when he fucked back to meet her, the force of her thrust drove him forward. His cock slid off Sally's forehead and off her cheek but, with Dixie's next hard stroke, it plunged perfectly into her mouth where she wanted it.

Her lips closed firmly on his shaft, but not so tightly that it couldn't be drawn back out when he fucked back to meet the dildo the next time it surged into his ass. Her mouth released his cock and took it back in when the force of Dixie's thrust drove him forward again. They continued like that for almost a minute, one professor plowing her strapon into Jeremy's ass and driving him forward so he was fucking the other professor in her eager and willing mouth.

"Ooooahhh," Dixie cried, loudly and joyously as she climaxed, driving her dildo even more deeply into the ass that wanted it so much.

After her orgasm, she sagged forward on top of Jeremy's back, with the entire length of her dildo buried inside him. He didn't want to stop, so he continued thrusting back at her, fucking his ass on Dixie's plastic cock, followed by driving forward to cram Sally's open mouth with his own hard shaft, while she moved her face forward to envelop it.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Jeremy grunted, each guttural sound accompanied by alternately stuffing his ass and Sally's mouth. He climaxed, like a great explosion of ecstasy, and released a big gush of cum into the mouth that avidly accepted it, but Jeremy still didn't stop. Three more times, his cock and Sally's mouth came together, and he ejaculated more each time. When he was through she savored the big mouthful he had just given her, and swirled it around in her mouth before swallowing it.

They lay like that in the professors' office, Jeremy's cock slowly softening in the warm wet place that had made it so welcome, and Dixie's dildo buried so far in his ass that her thighs were squashing against his buttocks. The Big Black Bull had performed its usual outstanding service, and it was off to the side, ready to be used again if wanted.

Jeremy, for one, did want it. "Ladies," he announced after a few minutes of rest. "I have suffered all the way through the summer without getting my ass crammed even once by a beautiful woman, and I have missed it sorely. It's been a great day already, but I hope we're not through yet. I would really love to have both of you take another turn fucking me, and I would also love to eat both your beautiful and delicious pussies again."

Dixie was still sprawled across Jeremy's back, but she leaned to the side to look at Sally, who looked back at her. "I'm ready for more if you are," she said. "But I need to rest a few more minutes."

Sally grinned and carefully removed the sticky shaft from her mouth. "The Big Black Bull never gets tired, and he's always ready for more, and so am I, now. It's my turn, though, as soon as you get your big tool out of him, Girlfriend." While waiting, she slipped Jeremy's cock back into her mouth to catch, savor, and swallow the rest of the cum that was oozing out as it softened.

Everybody was happy about that, and nobody disagreed with her. It was only the first day of the Fall Semester, and the college year was already off to a fabulous start.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Jeremy and Dixie and Sally did, and expect to continue having that day and all during that semester and beyond. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.