All Comments on 'The Prom King and The Size Queens'

by Rubirosa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
So completely over the top

That I had to give it a 5

Samson_69Samson_69over 6 years ago
A note from 'Lance Leo'

Rubirosa: Thanks for sharing my story. I hope the youth of today appreciate your message. Prom can be a scary rite of passage but it’s OK to feel ‘different.’ As a guy matures, your body may experience changes. But you’ll be alright. There’s nothing wrong with growing a ten-and-a-half-inch cock.

It’s also healthy for us to explore our desires even when they fall outside of traditional norms. If two 18-year old females experiment with each other, that’s a beautiful part of growing up. And if they invite a male classmate to their bed, it can be a wonderful opportunity for three people to explore their sexuality together.

For all those young people out there, don’t stress out about your first threesome. Everbody has a first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hOTT!

Overdosa Rubirosa? Yes please!

dottie86dottie86over 6 years ago
One of the best I have read

Well done, well written, sexy as fuckin' hell, and as a guy, I can only wish and dream I was "THAT GUY". Love the kissing, loved all the detail. With all the talent on this site that I have had the pleasure to read, you go into my top 5....and I wouldn't mind a second chapter on these three...

Samson_69Samson_69over 6 years ago
Another quick note from Lance Leo

Dottie86: Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m not going to lie. It’s damn fun to be THAT GUY. I don’t know if I can say more than that without sounding like a douchebag. Nobody wants to hear a guy humblebrag that he feels “blessed” to have a ten-and-a-half inch cock.

Regarding additional chapters about my prom date with Casey and Carrie, my authorized biographer (i.e. Rubirosa) already has an enormous backlog of stories to write about me. It will take thousands of pages just to chronicle my high school years. And my sex life didn’t really become too orgiastic until I got a job as a bouncer at a strip club (fill in the blanks – haha.)

In the meantime, feel free to check out my Tumblr for more stories → haremstud.tumblr.com. You also might want to read WANDERLUST: THE EROTIC ADVENTURES OF SAMSON as well my new book, COCK STAR. They can be purchased on an obscure website called Amazon.com.

Love and lust,

Samson (neé Lance Leo)

Samson_69Samson_69about 6 years ago
A Note From Lance Leo

If you would like to read more of Rubirosa's stories about my incredible sex life, please support his Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Rubirosa

Love and lust,

Samson

maddictmaddictabout 6 years ago
Oh, come on

I think I'll just hang it up right now.

Cocksmanship this seems to be a understatement. Do man kind proud.

The well-hung playboy was more of an ultra-deluxe sex toy for the female couple to share. 

See I knew a girl could use a live dong (!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A 9-inch tongue AND an 11-inch dick.

Sorry, but you lost me there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRubirosa@Rubirosa
826 Followers
Rubirosa is the authorized biographer of celebrity porn star Samson. The author is currently at work on Samson's million-word erotic memoir "C*ck Star." For more information about his full length novels, please visit https://tinyurl.com/yapcnuz5