The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I said last Saturday, Steve," Debbie said without any pretense, "see anything you like?"

"If I could paint a nude, Debbie," he responded sincerely, "I would paint you just as you are now. I was too stunned the other night to fully appreciate how truly gorgeous you are."

Debbie looked at Steve with a very warm expression on her face. Clearly Steve had said exactly the right thing. I figured that he was going to get to do more than look at those wonderful breasts very soon!

John was looking at Debbie as well. How could any normal man not! But Nancy noticed it and was frowning at him. Jayne saw this as well!

"No little green eyed monsters here, Nancy," she said in a warning tone, "As Kathy likes to say, this is 'Strip Poker', not 'Go Fish'. If you're going to play, you have to expect that your boyfriend is going to look at other girls. He'd be pretty unusual if he didn't. And compared to me, you're stacked! So don't go getting all jealous of Debbie. It won't do you any good."

Nancy looked down at the floor while John tried to look somewhere other than at Debbie. He was also getting into some difficulty because his penis obviously found all these naked breasts very exciting. I tried to pretend I didn't notice. I looked at Kathy, who had also seen this, and she winked at me, but she wisely didn't make any comments. Of course my friend down below was also getting aroused by recent events. I tried to keep him calm!

Debbie sat down beside Steve and gave him a gentle kiss. They were looking into each other's eyes.

Kathy picked up the cards to deal.

"Let's go people!" she said breaking the silence and laughing, "There's plenty more to see coming up. Maybe even a dare or two as well!"

That remark caused even the experienced players to sit up and take notice.

Debbie won Kathy's deal while I lost. I took advantage of the situation to get my pants off quickly before there was any more nudity and I got any more erect. Of course there was no fooling my lovely Jayne.

"So you learned something after all from the last game," she teased me, "trying to get your clothes off before all the pussies come out to play and you have to stand there in all your glory for everyone to see. My, my!"

She could read me like a book! Scott and Kathy were laughing at this exchange.

"Jayne, Kathy, you're it," Debbie instructed, "off with the bras."

Kathy stood up without any hesitation and removed her bra, exposing very pretty breasts with light brown nipples. She wasn't quite as full or ravishing as Debbie in that department, but she was a close second! Kathy returned to her place beside Scott.

"Maybe I could give those a kiss right here in front of all these people?" Scott offered, obviously trying to fluster her.

"Shut up and behave, or I'll give something of yours a kiss in front of everybody, and we'll see who's the most embarrassed," she shot back at him.

But the two of them started laughing together as Kathy sat down and leaned into him.

Then it was Jayne's turn. She also didn't waste any time.

"I don't want to give this up," she said sincerely, "because I need some serious help to keep up with the other girls; however this game has rules, so off it comes!"

She removed the sexy black bra exposing her small breasts and little pink nipples, which I knew from experience could stand up very nicely if you treated them right!

Jayne sat down beside me and put her head on my shoulder. I could feel her warm naked breast against my arm. Kathy pushed the cards over to Scott for the next hand.

Scott surprised us during the discards by not taking any cards. No wonder, he had a natural full house, easily winning the hand! Steve had a 9 high bust and was the loser. He sat there looking like a walk to the gallows was in his near future. Debbie was watching him closely.

"Oh, dear," she said sweetly, "my poor Steve is going to have to show us his penis!"

Steve winced at her choice of words!

"I think he needs something to give him courage," she added.

She took his head in her hands and pulled him towards her giving him a fond little kiss on the forehead.

"Now up you get, all strong and brave, and give me those shorts!"

Steve got up with a terrified look on his face, several shades of red.

"Off with them!" she demanded.

Steve expelled a large breath of air, looked at the ceiling and then pulled his plaid boxers down and handed them to Debbie with a shaky hand.

There were gasps from around the table. Steve was big! Even when he was only slightly erect! Debbie had her hand over her mouth and was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Golly," Kathy giggled, and then said, "this should be interesting, great big Steve and tiny little Debbie. It's a good thing, Debbie," she went on, "that a girl's vagina can stretch a lot, because yours is going to need to, in order for him to fit inside you! Don't hurt her too much the first time Steve, go really slow."

Debbie and Steve were now a matched set, both very red and looking at each other. No doubt some very wild things were going on in their minds, spurred on by Kathy's very frank remarks! John and Nancy were also staring at Steve, both of them blushing at the topic of conversation.

"That's enough Kathy!" Jayne said to her slightly annoyed, "Steve sit down! Scott, you have a couple of picks to make." she commanded.

That changed the subject in a hurry. Steve sat down beside Debbie, trying to cover himself up. John was looking worried. He probably just remembered he could be chosen for a dare. Scott looked at him, and then he turned to me and grinned.

"I think we have had plenty of full frontal male nudity already," he paused, letting his words take effect, "I think the guys would like to see some of the female variety. What do you think?" he said turning to me.

"You're going to make us look at some completely naked girls?" I said, trying to sound amazed.

Jayne rolled her eyes at this statement!

"Well normally I wouldn't, because I'm too much of a gentleman. But as Jayne always reminds us, this is a game with rules," Scott pronounced with mock seriousness.

"Just cut out the play acting, and make your choices!" Jayne admonished Scott waving a finger at him.

"OK, OK," Scott said to her, "I think it would be very romantic if we had two totally naked couples. Don't you agree? And then we could get them to do some dares for us. So Debbie and Nancy; why don't you take off your skirts!"

Debbie looked more resigned than concerned, but Nancy had a very fearful expression on her face.

"It'll be alright," John said to her taking her hand, "I did it."

"Yes, but you're not a girl. It's different for us ... and for me" she said in a small voice.

"How about if I go first," Debbie offered gently, "Would that help?"

"Yes, please," Nancy replied in an even smaller voice.

Debbie got up and pulled her skirt down to her knees, showing us the sparse red hair covering her mound. Some of her little pink inner lips peeked out at us as she stepped out of it.

"Take a good look everyone, especially you," she said to Steve, slightly flushed, "and then I'll sit down."

"You're right Kathy, this is a lot easier than the first time," she added.

Steve was certainly doing as he was asked, and so was I! Steve started to say something, but it appeared that he couldn't get the words to come out, only a little "oh" sound.

Finally Debbie came over to her cushion and kneeled down on her haunches. She looked right into Steve's eyes, still slightly red, but her greens eyes shone with excitement, and anticipation! Steve pulled her gently to him and then started to kiss her.

"None of that!" Kathy ordered, "If you want to kiss naked, you'll have to wait until the dares, or afterwards."

Debbie and Steve broke off their kiss.

"No self control at all, Scott! And right in front of everyone. Almost a bad as these two, if that's even possible," she said looking at Jayne and I.

"You should talk," Jayne retorted, "I recall a certain kiss last Saturday in this very room between two naked people, and they certainly got very carried away!"

"Well I had to kiss him like that because of the dare," Kathy protested, "and Debbie told me I had to put everything I had into it, or she would make me do it again!"

"Oh you certainly put everything into it, all right," Debbie said to Steve and Nancy and John, enjoying herself, "you should have seen it; the temperature in this room went up more than a few degrees. I got pretty turned on just watching. It took them forever to settle down afterwards, they got so worked up. Goodness!"

"That's what happens when you start to fall in love," Kathy said defensively.

"Oh, really! Well you two were certainly falling into something with four letters," Debbie said with a little giggle, "although from what I saw I would have spelled it 'l-u-s-t'!" she continued turning back to the others again, "You've heard that expression 'devouring someone with your eyes', well I'd never seen it until I watched these two together."

"Fine, think what you want," Kathy said in a dignified way.

Then she held onto Scott's arm and said to him with a sly smile, "Good thing she left with Steve, and didn't see that next kiss in the closet. If she thought the first one was hot, that one might have set her little panties on fire!"

Scott just grinned at her while the rest of us laughed, especially Debbie.

"Alright, settle down!" Jayne ordered, "Nancy, you're up next, I think."

That cut the laughter off, especially Nancy's. She looked nervously at John.

"You'll be fine," he said to her, "all of these other girls have done it. And so have Steve and I. And just now; nobody made any silly remarks when Debbie stripped."

"I thought I could do it before," Nancy said in that same tiny voice, "and I know I have to do it now, but it's really, really hard for me all of a sudden. And I'm thinking about everyone ... oh, never mind what I'm thinking about."

Kathy looked at Scott and was about to say something, but he put his finger on her lips and shook his head from side to side.

After a moment Nancy clenched her fists and used them to push herself off her cushion and stood up behind it looking quite shaken and turning redder and redder. Her pretty breasts were moving up and down with her rapid breathing. Then she closed her eyes and undid the button at the waist of her skirt; but not the zipper, then she pushed it down to the level of her thighs, and then with another shove to her knees, after which it dropped onto her feet. We saw lush dark brown hair that covered her sex, with only the smallest amount of whitish pink inner lips in view under her dense curls. She stood there, eyes still shut!

"You can open your eyes now, Nancy," Jayne said kindly, "you've survived so far. No one's going to bite!"

Nancy opened her eyes and looked around, her gaze ending up with her skirt at her feet. She stepped out of it with one foot and used the other to push it aside.

"Can I sit down now?" she half whispered to Jayne.

"Of course," Jayne replied, nodding her head.

Nancy knelt down, taking great care to keep her thighs firmly locked together, and then sat down on her legs, using her hands to cover anything that was still showing.

"Nancy, you are quite beautiful, and very alluring," I said to her quietly, "don't be shy, everything will be fine. It just takes some getting used to."

"I'm so, so embarrassed," she replied, still half whispering, "please, don't anyone say anything else about me for now, even if it's nice, please!"

John was sitting there still pathetically silent, even though his girlfriend had just shown herself to him in the nude! He had a lot to learn, I thought, in the romance department!

Debbie took the cards and got the next hand going to distract Nancy. As she dealt I wondered how many dares might happen with four people already without clothes. As fate would have it Nancy won the hand, her three jacks just beat my three nines! Jayne was the loser of the hand, and would have to sacrifice her skirt.

"You have to choose, Nancy," Jayne said with a little sigh, "I'm going to take my skirt off; but you can give anyone else who is naked a green dare if you like. You also have to select someone to strip naked."

"Oh, I couldn't give a dare, even an easy one," she replied to Jayne, "what if they don't like it?"

Kathy guffawed at this statement.

"Well then just make them strip," Jayne said, slightly exasperated.

"I guess ... I guess the two guys should take their underpants off," she finally said, looking at Scott and I apologetically.

"Good idea Nancy," said Kathy with enthusiasm, "Let's see how small they are compared to Steve!"

Scott and I looked at each other for mutual support. Even though we were quite average in the male equipment department, and Kathy knew that, we were certain to take some more ribbing from Kathy once we got naked!

But Jayne played by the rules and went first. She got up and released the zipper at the side of her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She looked almost unconcerned as she displayed herself to us, wispy blonde straw colored hair and modest but attractive pink folds, where the beginning of her lovely inner lips exposed themselves to us.

"Even though I am not her boyfriend," Scott said to John and Steve, "During the last game I swore a blood oath to defend her blondness to any guy who suspects that it comes from a bottle. And now you guys have the proof as well."

Everyone laughed at his silliness, even me. All except Nancy; you could see that she was none too pleased with the attention that John was paying to Jayne and her exposed sexuality. He was also quite erect, which Nancy had surely noted!

"John, stop staring at her there," she demanded.

Before John could answer, Debbie said with some disgust, "Give him a break, Nancy! You've got yourself completely hidden. What do you expect him to look at, the back of your hands or Jayne's pussy. C'mon, get real, he's a guy!"

John looked sheepishly back and forth from Nancy to Debbie.

"John," Jayne said briskly, "just ignore her. You can look at me as much as you want. I don't mind because it's strip poker for heaven's sake! I've already had a good look at you, in fact I can see quite a bit of you right now, so it's only fair."

Nancy was glaring at John, but he was nodding to Jayne and looking her in the eye as she spoke to him. He broke into a small smile. Then he totally surprised all of us!

"Jayne," he said very seriously, "and Debbie and Kathy," he continued, "you girls ... I mean you young women ... have really taught me a lot tonight. Not because I got to see you naked, although I certainly like it, why lie? But because you showed me how immature I am about a real relationship with a real girl! Real couples do things together, including sex; when they're ready. It's not about the guy 'scoring'; it's about two people having feelings for each other. All the other stuff will happen by itself when you meet the right girl; I can see that by the way that you act with your guys, even when you are just teasing each other. You are all so honest and open with each other, and it makes me feel so stupid, carrying on like all the other boys, and I mean boys! Just hoping to be able to tell myself I got to first base or second base, so I could feel cool and masculine. What an idiot I am," he added vehemently, "totally clueless! I'm so lucky I came here today; you have no idea."

Then he turned to Nancy and said in a whisper, "I'm so sorry for the way I have been acting, I am a real jerk!"

There was a long silence after this admission. But a respectful silence! Nancy was staring at the floor. Jayne returned to her cushion and sat on it sideways, leaning on one hand with her legs crossed. She finally broke the silence.

"If you were a 'real jerk' as you put it," she said quietly, "you would not have figured that out. Some guys never do. And unfortunately, some girls fall for them anyway."

I decided it was time to take a break from the seriousness in the den.

"Jayne," I said, "why don't Scott and I do a drink run before we finish stripping."

"Good idea," she replied, with a knowing nod of her head at me.

"We're getting low on crackers," Kathy added, "since I still have my skirt I'll come with you and get some more, because I know where they are."

The three of us picked up all of the glassware and the basket with the few remaining crackers and headed for the stairs. Jayne started talking to Steve and Debbie; they appeared to be deliberately ignoring Steve and Nancy.

When we returned with new supplies, Nancy and John were nowhere to be seen in the den!

"Where did those other two go?" I asked.

"Oh, they just went out into the hallway so they could talk in private," Jayne replied, "I told them I would let them know when we were ready for the game to continue."

"Nancy, John, we're ready!" she called out.

Suddenly they appeared in the doorway and re-entered the den, holding hands. It was noticeable that neither of them was trying to cover anything up as they stood there. Nancy started to flush a little, once she was fully into the room and in front of us. She started to hang onto John's arm with her free hand.

"We have a request," John said, "for the Referee."

"Nancy and I have a lot of things to discuss in private," he continued, "and we would like to leave now so we can talk about us. Since we are already naked, and are trying to show ourselves as much as we can, could we do some sort of dare for the rest of you and then go?"

"I think that would be fine," Jayne said, "I know things are going to change between you two because of what John said. What happens between you is a lot more important than any strip poker game. What do you think Kathy?"

"I'm OK with everything except they didn't get to see everyone else naked, and that's not fair, and it would mean the game didn't go to completion as far as you two are concerned. So we three will finish stripping for you, all together, so it will be quick and everything is even, and then Jayne can give you a dare. Guys," she beckoned to Scott and I, "put down those drinks and line up with me over here."

The three of us stood in a line, with Kathy in the middle.

"When I say go, everything else off," she commanded with a giggle.

"One ... two ... three ... go!"

Scott and I took of our underwear, which wasn't very hard for me, because having spent the last few minutes in the kitchen working on drinks my erection had gone a long way down. I saw Nancy looking us over, and then she smiled at me.

She said shyly, "Every guy is quite a bit different from the next one, aren't they?"

"Just like girls," I replied, smiling back, "and looking at pictures is one thing, but seeing actual people is better. You wanted to play strip poker so you would be more confident. I hope that happens."

While we were talking John's eyes were riveted on Kathy's pussy, and I knew why from experience! The inner lips of Kathy's sex are fairly prominent and show themselves off in a very erotic way below the dark brown hair covering her sex.

"OK, everyone, places please," Kathy said, "it's time for the dare. Jayne?"

The three of us scrambled to sit down, giving me a nice little refresher to my memory of Kathy's very sexy intimate region, as she sat herself onto the cushion in an unconcerned fashion.

"OK," Jayne said, "first collect your clothes and put them on the hall stairs. You can get dressed there when you're done and then leave. Please remember to close the front door tightly."

John and Nancy rummaged through the piles of clothes and shoes and socks until they had their own things and then took them out of the room. Which had the side benefit of giving me a chance to inspect Nancy's cute little posterior in motion as she left.