The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they were doing that Jayne said, "Debbie, please pass me that egg timer from over there, would you? I can't reach it."

Just as Debbie gave it to her Nancy and John returned to the den. They both looked a little bit worried!

"Now then Nancy," Jayne said, "remember when you asked me how we fell in love, and I said that it was probably going to happen anyway, but playing strip poker speeded things up. Well it wasn't just the stripping, although it gets you over a lot of inhibitions in a hurry, it was kissing him when we were both naked that really put things into high gear. I started feeling all sorts of new things, and I could just tell somehow that he did too! Not just sexual desire; but other things as well. It's kinda hard to explain, but when you feel them, you'll know."

"So before you and John have your discussion, for your dare I want you to have a kiss right here, while you're naked, so you can find out if either of both of you feel some of those other things."

"So stand facing each other right where you are"

They did as she asked.

"Now, John put yours hands on her waist so you can bring her body to you when I tell you to. And Nancy put your hands on his shoulders, so you can move them around his neck in a minute."

They positioned themselves as Jayne wanted.

"When I say so, I'll start this timer for one minute. You can then come together so you can feel each other, and show us a kiss worthy of a Rodin statue. When the kiss is over, I want no talking by anybody but me until they leave this house," she said to the rest of us, "Are you two ready?"

"Yes," John said while Nancy nodded.

Jayne turned the dial on the timer, and then pressed the start button.

"Now!" she ordered.

John pulled Nancy towards him while she wrapped her arms around his neck and they began to kiss, and after a short time you could tell that the kiss was getting much deeper, and they were moving off in their own little world. By the halfway point, John had brought his hands up from her waist to her back, and was wrapping her even more tightly to him.

The little bell chimed and they broke their lips apart, looking into each other's eyes and breathing deeply.

They separated their bodies, and then John took her hand and led her from the room.

"Bye, now," Jayne said softly as they went.

We were all sitting in silence or sipping on our drinks. Finally we heard the front door close loudly.

"Well that was a nice kiss," Debbie said breaking the silence, "but it has a long way to go before it even comes close to what we saw Kathy and Scott do."

"I think there are a lot of things in that relationship that need fixing, and not just the sexual stuff," Jayne said, "I wonder whether it's going to survive, despite what John said to her? I guess we'll find out soon enough."

"So what happens now?" Steve asked, "Is the game over, everyone is naked?"

"There was only going to be one more regular hand," Kathy said to him, "and I was going to have to take off my skirt, because we made a rule that the winner always had to pick one strip as long as anyone had anything on. So there would have been green and yellow dares to give out."

"But Steve hasn't done any dares," Debbie exclaimed, "and I was really counting on him having to do something humiliating! I'm sure he would do just about anything we want if we just ask him," Debbie teased, grinning at him.

But Steve showed that he wasn't a complete pushover.

"Maybe you'd end up with a despicable dare," he replied grinning back, "and no matter how much you pleaded with me, I wouldn't be able to save you like a knight in shining armor, because of the rules. Have you thought of that? You even appealed a green dare; I thought they were supposed to be fairly mild."

"It was pretty extreme for a green dare; and nevertheless Kathy made me do it!" Debbie protested, "Can I tell him what it was?"

"At this point, I think that would be OK," Jayne said.

"No, I'll just show him," Debbie said to Steve with a suggestive smile, "Jayne thought I was keeping my pussy too covered up, while at the same time I was taking full advantage of looking at the guys sitting there naked, so she made me sit in front of everybody like this."

Debbie moved back off her cushion onto the rug, she spread her knees apart and put the soles of her feet together, and then she leaned back on her hands. Her entire sex, surrounded on either side between her legs by only a small amount of red hair, was now totally exposed, and you could trace the path of her tiny pink inner lips. They started from a small crest of flesh that emerged from her mound, and then divided forming a smooth little grooved ridge that ended down where her vagina opened. Compared to Jayne, with her enticing pink folds that curved magically over the delicious treasures hidden underneath, and even more so Kathy, with her large, fleshy and succulent darker pinkish brown inner lips, her sex looked almost girlish. But it was still a very arresting sight. And even though I had seen her like this during the last game, the defenselessness of her position made my pulse race!

"Debbie really!" Jayne scolded.

Debbie finally put her legs back together, giggling, and moved back beside Steve, who had been staring at her and now had a fair erection, which in his case was a pretty impressive sight. Debbie reached over and put her hand around it.

"This is nice," she said.

Steve turned a decent shade of red for us.

"Debbie, no touching until the dares," Jayne said sharply, "you know the rules. What's gotten into you?"

Debbie removed her hand; reluctantly I thought!

"I promised him that I was going to inspect the merchandise," she said quietly, "Gee Steve, now you've seen as much of me as these other guys. But, Jayne was right; they didn't get to touch me. In fact, I've never let anyone touch any part of my body, even through my clothes."

"However," she added, looking seductively at him with her lovely green eyes, "I think that's going to change because of the way I'm feeling. In fact, my body seems to want to let your hands do a little exploring, and very soon, like today. Would you like that?"

Before he could even answer she threw her arms around his neck and gave him a serious kiss.

"Hey!" Kathy exclaimed, "Stop it!"

Debbie pulled away from Steve, but her face was only inches from his and she was looking into his eyes. Her perfect breasts were crushed against him.

"I don't think I'm going to wear any clothes while you're exploring," she said to him softly, "because you are really turning me on."

The things Debbie was saying were getting me very aroused, as certain images flooded my thoughts. Steve's temperature must have reached the boiling point, easily!

"This is last warning Debbie," Jayne said very sharply, "Either sit back down; or if you want to seduce Steve right this minute, then take him upstairs to my bedroom. And make sure he uses something; no one is getting pregnant while they're in my bed! And when you're done, you can change the sheets. There is a clean set in my closet. I have plans for that bed for later!"

This lecture full of detailed instructions seemed to give Debbie a jolt. She pulled away from Steve.

"OK, Jayne," she said looking down, "I'll behave ... for now!"

She then turned to Steve, who looked bewildered, "She's right about one thing, do you have something we can use, because that exploration I promised you is going to happen, if not this afternoon, then tonight. And once you start it, I'm very, very sure that I'm not going to stop you from doing anything else that you want to. So if you don't have anything, please get something from one of the other guys, because I don't want to get pregnant and I don't want to wait any longer."

"OK," Steve said in a low voice.

The first two syllables we'd heard out of him in quite a while! But Steve was now looking at Scott with a helpless expression.

"Not to worry," Scott said laughing at him, "We can give you something."

Steve looked both relieved and grateful.

"While Debbie was throwing herself at Steve," Kathy said smirking, "I've figured out how we should end the game."

"How?" asked Jayne.

"We skip the last regular hand and the green and yellow dares, because except for Steve the rest of us have all done more serious stuff. And we play the 'winner take all' hand. And the losers all get a red dare from the winner. How about that?"

"That works," I said, "Jayne?"

"I agree."

"Does anyone remember who dealt last?" I asked.

"I think I did," Debbie said, "so Steve is next."

Steve collected the cards and dealt the hand. Everyone was concentrating on their cards, as I was. Because there was no escaping if you lost! After the discards, we all looked around to see who would show their cards first! I took a swig from my glass, because I knew that my pair of jacks likely wouldn't be good enough. Jayne finally laid down her cards, showing us a pair of fours.

"Pathetic," she pronounced.

"Well you won the last two times, missy" Kathy said, "so I'm not too sorry for you."

Steve threw his cards on the table.

"A complete bust," he said in a disgusted tone of voice.

"Three eights," Debbie said hopefully.

I pitched my pair of jacks onto the table top.

"Not good enough," Scott crowed, showing us his three aces. Debbie's face fell!

Kathy looked triumphant!

"How about a straight, is that any good?" she cried, raising her cards over her head in victory.

Scott and I looked at each other. We were both thinking the same thing; with Kathy giving the dares, we were in a lot of trouble!

"Now then," she said cheerfully. Too cheerfully! "Let's see who goes first ... I think it should be Steve for two reasons. He is the only rookie and he had the worst hand."

"Steve," she said with a wicked grin, "I think we need to find something important out about you; in the interest of science, anatomy in particular! Your equipment is certainly larger than these other two guys, with their teeny things. And I noticed how much Debbie wanted to keep touching it, so I'm going to get her to help out. Go sit over there on the couch with your knees slightly apart. Debbie do you see that ruler on the window sill, well it was part of a dare in the very first game, and it's going to come in handy again."

Kathy winked at me. I had to measure myself erect for the girls that night!

"Debbie go over and sit beside him, and keep stroking his penis with your hand until it gets as big as it's going to, or he tells you it does. And then measure it for all of us."

Steve was pretty red, but he also looked relieved.

"I think I can handle this," he said, "I was expecting something much worse."

"Well, you're a rookie," Kathy said pleasantly, "I went easy on you."

Jayne and I looked at each other; that did not bode well for the rest of us!

He got up and sat on the couch. Debbie got the ruler and sat next to him. She started to run her fingers up and down the upper side of his penis.

"If you do that to the underside, it's a lot more sensitive. It will get hard a lot faster and we'll be done quicker," Steve suggested to her hesitantly with a slight catch in his voice.

She did as he asked, and it wasn't very long before Steve's erection was very large, by any standard. The purplish helmet shape of the head was perched atop his large shaft with ribbons of bluish veins. He had closed his eyes, and you could see by his face that he was enjoying the feel of Debbie's fingers caressing him.

"That's about it," he said a little breathlessly, opening his eyes.

Debbie took the ruler and measured it.

"Almost 7 inches." she announced, still staring at his large erection.

Jayne was staring at it as well, "Wow! Mother nature sure didn't short change you Steve; although I know they can be even bigger than that."

Steve was blushing again.

"And I also know from books that the average is between 5 and 6 inches," she added in a more serious tone, "and I've also read that guys really worry about their size. I don't know why they don't understand that it doesn't really matter that much to most women, because our vaginas can adjust pretty much to whatever size it is, and anyway the most intense feelings that we experience during sex come from the clitoris."

"Thanks for the little sex lesson, sister dear, I'm sure none of us knew that," Kathy said to her sardonically, "but I don't care what you've read because I've read that some women need it to be big to respond properly. Or just simply prefer it to be larger than average."

"You felt pretty large to me, that first night when we did it twice," Jayne volunteered, looking at me with a sexy smile.

I smiled back at her. I was glad she was happy with me because I was nowhere close to the size of Steve, even on a good day!

"I don't want to be gross or pry too much," she continued a little bit hesitantly, "but since Debbie and Steve are going to start having sex, maybe she'll tell us girls later whether Steve had a problem fitting inside her."

"Yes, Debbie," Kathy said giggling, "you just have to tell us; it's in the interest of science."

Debbie and Steve were now seriously blushing from their places on the couch, while the rest of us exploded into laughter. Kathy let the laughter die down before she spoke again.

"It's very convenient that the two of you are together on the couch, Debbie," Kathy said looking pleased with herself, "because you won't have to move very far to do your dare."

"Remember, Jayne, that nasty dare you made me do with him in the first game?" she said, nodding her head my way.

"Oh yes, very nasty" Jayne replied sarcastically, "Truly terrible! Maybe that's why I noticed that you were well on the way to female sexual heaven when the time was up; because it was so awful!"

I didn't like the way this conversation was going. There could be a major problem if Scott found out what Kathy and I had to do as a red dare that night, because it involved some very intimate touching. Scott wasn't going to be very happy at all!

Kathy must have seen the look on my face.

"Don't worry," she said, "Scott knows. I made a 'true confession' to him because I was afraid it might come out by accident, and spoil things between us. He wasn't too happy when I first told him about it, even though he knew that this was before he and I fell for each other."

"It's OK," Scott said to me, "Kathy's right. You didn't know that she and I were going to get into a serious relationship when that happened. However," he added, starting to tease me, "maybe you could ask Jayne to do the same thing with me, you know ... just to even things up and make me feel so much better! How about it, Jayne, I'm psychologically scarred, and only you can fix it!"

By this point Scott was laughing as Jayne hit him with a spare cushion. Kathy was trying to glare at him and look annoyed, but her sense of humor was getting the better of her as his infectious laughter spread.

"About the only thing I agree with is the 'psychologically scarred' part, mister," Kathy said to him, now laughing, "However ... I need to explain to Debbie how to do her dare."

"Now Debbie, since you are so anxious to display yourself to him, and touch him, and kiss him, I'm going to give him a chance to do some things with you. I wish I could take credit for this dare but my very shy, retiring sister came up with this little bombshell!"

"Steve, sit up straight and bring your legs together."

Steve did as he was asked.

"Now Debbie, I want you to kneel on the couch with one knee on each side of Steve's legs, and move forward until he can feel your pussy up against his thing."

Debbie's eyes were getting wide; whether with concern or excitement, I wasn't sure.

"Steve you can hold on to her hips so she doesn't fall over or backwards. Once you are on top of him, I want you to take his head and bring his lips up to your breasts, so he can play with them with his mouth. And Steve you have to give those beautiful breasts and nipples a workout with your tongue, that's part of the dare."

"I changed it just a little Jayne," she said as an aside, "I think he'll have even more fun this way."

"Oh, by the way, Debbie, if you rub your pussy slowly up and down against him, you might find you have some interesting sensations," she added with an evil little grin, "I know."

"So let's get started, one minute on the timer, I'm ready when you are."

Debbie looked at Jayne and said in an awestruck voice, "You made her do that with him. No wonder people were complaining about their dares!"

"Well she deserved it," Jayne replied severely, "because she made me do the most embarrassing dare of my whole life. Or at least I thought it was at the time because it was the very first strip poker game and I only had just taken off all my clothes. And she really enjoyed humiliating me in front of him. Thank goodness he was such a gentleman about it!"

Steve was looking at Debbie and she was looking back at him.

"C'mon Steve, let's start," she said quietly, "it's pretty extreme, and we have to do it for an audience, but at least you are my boyfriend, so its not like what Kathy had to do."

"We'll be OK," Steve said to her in a fairly strong voice, "She could have made us do something even worse."

"Not much!" Debbie said smiling at him. But she giggled a tiny bit, so she obviously wasn't too worried about the situation.

Debbie got up and stood in front of Steve, and then managed to straddle his legs with her knees. She pulled herself up against him until they were locked together. Although I couldn't see Debbie's face, I could tell from the sudden reaction on Steve's that he could feel the heat of her naked sex against him. Debbie took his head in her hands, and pulled it down towards her breasts until he was mostly in position.

"I'm starting the timer now," Kathy said cheerfully, "now show us something really hot!"

I couldn't see too much because of Debbie's back, but I could tell from the motion that Steve was following orders. Debbie had lowered her head onto his, and was pulling him into her. As they continued the dare, Debbie started trying to move her hips up and down a little and Steve used his hands to help her. Just before the timer went off, we heard a little moan escape from her. Debbie used her hands to pull Steve's head away from her breasts. I could see Steve looking at her, with a faraway expression. Even from the back I could tell Debbie was breathing deeply and quickly!

"Take me upstairs now; please Steve," she pleaded in a very soft voice.

Steve nodded still staring at her intently. It was as if the rest of us weren't even there! Then Steve helped her to get off him, and to stand up. Debbie looked a little unsteady, and her face was flushed! He kept a hand around her waist, and then started to guide her towards the door.

"Steve," Kathy said quietly, "my bedroom, Debbie knows it; in the bureau, top middle drawer, left hand side. Take two; just in case."

Steve nodded his head as they went out the door. Shortly afterwards we could hear the sounds of their bare feet on the stairs.

The room was very silent, everyone was looking at everyone else but nobody quite knew what to say. I could sense a very strong undercurrent of sexual tension in the air as well.

Finally Kathy spoke, "I guess you're getting clean sheets, Jayne."

Jayne laughed a little, which seemed to break the spell over the rest of us.

"Maybe we can all pretend we don't know what's happening upstairs and finish our dares," Scott offered, "I could go next if you want."

"No, no!" Kathy ordered, "I'm saving you for last! I think my darling sister should be next."

Jayne was looking worried, and why not! She and Kathy had been raising the stakes with their dares over the course of the three games.