The Proper Rules For Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are very beautiful Jayne," I said earnestly, "I would love to touch them."

It was a risky thing to say, but thankfully she didn't seem offended. Then she said sweetly to me, actually smiling, "You'll have to wait till the dares."

The implications in that statement made my heart virtually stop!

The sudden look of concern on Kathy's face showed that she'd forgotten about that part of the game.

Jayne sat down, modestly covering her breasts with her crossed arms, but it was her deal, and she needed to use two hands. It was another moment of decision; finally, with a shy glance in my direction she picked up the cards and began to shuffle. Her uncovered small breasts moved deliciously as she did.

As the cards went around, not a word was spoken, the electricity in the room even higher. Everyone knew that someone was going to be naked after this hand, we had all agreed when Jayne took off her bra!

As I picked up my cards I looked at Kathy inspecting hers. She was smirking; she probably had a good hand. I looked at my cards, nothing but a low probability chance at an inside straight. But in my current situation I had to throw caution to the winds and go for it; Kathy's face clearly told me that hoping for a miracle match to my one face card wouldn't prevent disaster! I took another swallow from my drink and prayed.

"One", said Kathy.

"I'll take one," trying to keep the nervousness out of my voice; like I played strip poker every day. Ha!

"Three," said Jayne, very quietly. She probably had a pair.

I looked at my card, and my heart sunk to my ankles, the poker gods who had been so kind to me earlier had abandoned me completely. I was going to lose the hand for sure.

Kathy eagerly displayed her hand, "A full house."

"Nothing," I groaned; I was going to have to strip naked!

"A pair," Jayne put her face into her hands.

"I win," Kathy squealed and clapped her hands together. Then she looked at each of her victims one at a time with a mischievous look on her face, gleefully enjoying our misery; then she said with a great deal of drama, "Now ... who wants to go first?"

The statement just hung in the air.

"For someone who wasn't sure she wanted to play you certainly are enjoying yourself," said Jayne bitterly.

"Too bad, missy, we all agreed, it could have been me first!" she exclaimed triumphantly.

"OK, OK, it's usually ladies first but I'll start," I said mournfully. Jayne looked at me gratefully.

I stood up, my heart pounding, and pulled my briefs off displaying my semi-erect equipment for the girls to see. Turning sixteen shades of red I sat down as quickly as I could and covered myself as best I could with my hands.

Jayne was blushing again. She avoided meeting my eyes.

"Oh my," Kathy giggled with an excited look on her face, "you have such nice little friends Jayne and they will show you lots of interesting things. Maybe you can invite some more of them over to play."

Jayne turned to positively glare daggers at Kathy, but before she could say anything Kathy exclaimed, "Time's up 'Wild Thing'," she paused for effect, "no more stalling; you've seen him, now let's get those panties off so he can see all of you!"

Jayne looked at the floor, no doubt hoping a hole would open up and swallow her but then, somehow finding her courage, she arose; I gulped. While I had started to get used to seeing her breasts, I was now going to see my first real live fully naked girl! I forgot all about my own lack of clothing as I watched trying not to get too excited.

Jayne stood there, beet red, and peeled her panties down far enough that they were able to fall to her ankles on their own. She kicked them away and sat down, giving me the briefest glimpse of pink beneath the silky straw colored hair covering her mound. My heart was racing!

"Aren't you going to ask her if you can touch her there as well?" said Kathy wickedly!

Jayne turned an even deeper shade of red, if that was possible.

I turned to Kathy, totally embarrassed, "This game isn't over yet, you know!"

"I know, and it's my deal; let's play cards so I can see you two do some dares!" Kathy was really reveling in her situation; still in the catbird seat with all of her underwear on while Jayne and I were trying to hide our nakedness and worrying.

I looked at my cards, another bust! I discarded everything but my king and requested four cards. I got another king in the draw, and rejoiced internally. There was a fair chance I might win with this hand. Then I wondered what to give Jayne as the green dare if I did win.

I looked over at Jayne. Her blush had gone down quite a bit and there was a certain new confidence on her face. She must have a good hand as well. Kathy looked happy, my good spirits started to wane, it seemed impossible Kathy could win yet again!

I laid down my hand and announced, "A pair of kings."

"Tough luck, my friend," Kathy crowed, "a pair of aces."

I groaned.

"Now who gets the green dare and who gets the yellow one?" she mused, trying to rub in her good fortune.

"Not so fast," Jayne exclaimed, "I have a flush!"

"What"

"I believe the correct expression is: "read 'em and weep," Jayne said, showing her hand. The chance to return the favor and have Kathy strip seemed to have cheered her up.

"Now then, young lady, why don't you just get busy and take that bra off...Imagine," she turned to me and said sarcastically, "you're going to be the very first boy to actually see her breasts!"

s tone of voice and a slight reddening of Kathy's face as she stood up suggested that Jayne's suspicions about me not being the first boy to see Kathy's breasts were more than a little correct.

But Kathy could take it as well as dish it out; standing she removed her bra without fanfare and turned to me, "Do you like what you see? Would you like to touch these ones too?"

"Very much," I said diplomatically, admiring her fuller breasts and darker nipples.

"Well you heard what the lady said earlier, so you'll just have to wait for the dares," she teased me. I was sure from her playfulness that not only was I not the first boy to see here breasts but likely wouldn't be the first to touch them if I got the chance. Kathy made no attempt to cover them even after she sat down. Her earlier concerns about the game apparently had totally evaporated; perhaps the fact that she was winning had something to do with it.

"Speaking of dares, doesn't some one have one coming up?" Kathy giggled.

"Yes," said Jayne thoughtfully, "but we need some things, I'll be right back."

She got up keeping a hand across her mound for modesty and climbed the stairs to the kitchen. I tried very hard to look into the shadows between her legs as she went.

Kathy laughed at me as she watched my eyes follow Jayne's nude form, "Just don't know where to look next, do you?"

"There's no point me pretending that this sort of thing happens to me every day, and even if it did, you certainly wouldn't believe me," I replied.

Jayne returned, covering as much of herself as she could down below. She laid an egg timer and a ruler on the coffee table.

"Now," she said earnestly to me," since this is the green dare I don't think it should involve anything with another person. I want you to stand up, uncover yourself and measure your penis with this ruler, and then tell us what the measurement is. After that you can sit down but you can't cover yourself till the minute is up. When you are uncovered and standing, I'll start the timer."

"That almost sounds like two dares, but OK," I said. What the hell! They both had seen plenty already and my attempts to cover myself were not very effective. And the next deal was going to be mine, so I would have to use both hands for the cards rather than hiding myself. I took another swallow from my drink.

"You're measuring to see if it will fit Jayne?" Kathy needled. The drinks and the nudity were clearly making the remarks increasingly suggestive and outrageous. Jayne leaned over and hit her with a cushion, giving me a well lit and sensational view of quite a bit of her pink nether lips as she used her other hand to steady herself. That was all my little soldier boy needed to be able to come to complete attention.

I took the ruler from the coffee table and stood up, beginning the measurement. Now I am a pretty average guy, and I know from scientific data that the average is between five and six inches, so I wasn't embarrassed much more than the circumstances provided for. Almost five and three quarter inches I announced, and then sat down, leaving my arms at my sides.

I noticed that both girls were still looking at it through the glass table top; then the timer buzzed.

"Well ladies," I pronounced, "the free show is going to go on because I have to deal."

"Bad luck," said Kathy, but without too much sympathy at all, "maybe you should just leave it uncovered for the rest of the evening."

"Maybe I will," I teased, "since you seem to like looking at it so much."

Checkmate!

I dealt the next hand.

The cards went out and we all looked at them with intensity. With yellow and red dares in play, mere nudity was the least of the concerns.

After the discards, we showed our hands. Kathy had three aces; there was just no stopping her! She was wasting her time at school; Vegas was a much better choice for her career. And of course she wasn't too bashful about announcing her victory; Jayne and I looked at each other with a mutual sinking feeling.

"Now," Kathy said with almost clinical precision to me, "since you were the loser you get the yellow dare, my lovely and loving sister gets the red dare."

Jayne looked imploringly at Kathy, but to no avail.

"Since it's a yellow dare, and I know Jayne it dying to kiss you anyway; kneel next to her, put your hands behind your back, and kiss her for one minute; no touching with your hands."

Jayne gave her sister a glaring look for this indiscretion about her desire to kiss me, but nevertheless turned to face me.

I moved over next to her and put my lips up to hers; she looked at me shyly, and then, met me.

When you attend high school, you learn about chemical reactions; well, this one was spontaneous and large. As we began to kiss, Jayne surprisingly put her arms around my neck, pulling me to her. I suddenly knew what it was like to be a drowning man; our tongues intertwined, I could feel her breasts against my chest and the urge to wrap my arms around her was overwhelming, but I couldn't because of the dare. When the timer went off, we both reluctantly broke the kiss off, breathing heavily and staring into each others eyes.

"Well," Kathy said, perhaps taken aback by the obvious passion in the kiss, "some people had way too much fun with that dare. I'm going to have to try harder."

That jolted Jayne and I back into reality.

"Now then," she said, turning to me, all business, "can you give me a totally honest answer about yourself?"

"Yes, I think so; what would you like to know?" I said still breathing deeply.

"Have you ever seen a girl naked?"

"Before tonight; no." I answered truthfully, my ego sinking like a stone.

"But you've seen pictures?"

"Yes," I replied sheepishly. What a totally, hopelessly inept social moron I was! Every guy my age except me surely had seen completely naked girls and probably done plenty with them. I had touched a total of one nipple! Look in the dictionary under the word "loser"; see my name listed first!!

"OK, my friend, this is your lucky day; Miss Jayne over there is going to make you an expert on female anatomy." Kathy continued, smiling evilly, "Jayne, get up on the edge of the sofa and open your legs so he can see everything, and I mean everything. I'll time you; after thirty seconds I want you to take your fingers and open yourself up so he can see inside."

Jayne and I both gasped.

"Kathy, please! No; no fair!"

But Kathy was relentless and said, "I could have chosen a dare involving some touching, this is just looking, what's the problem?" Of course after seeing the kiss, she knew exactly what the problem was!!

"So," Kathy said.

After a long pause, Jayne said, "Please, don't make me Kathy."

But Kathy was unmoved, "Go on," she said, "we all agreed; all the way. Don't be a fraidy cat!"

Certainly revenge for Jayne's remark earlier in the evening.

"Or you can stop the game," she continued, "that's fine, I got to see him, he doesn't get to see me; too bad for him!"

Jayne, scarlet, considered the situation and then took a deep breath and turned to me pleading, "Don't look too much; promise?"

She was so upset, so vulnerable, so nervous; I wanted to take her in my arms and reassure her, but I was helpless in the circumstances. Man zero; mouse one!

Of course the relentless one just had to offer a comment, "Don't be ridiculous, of course he's going to look, he's a guy, he's programmed to look, get over it!"

"Can you look away for a little bit?" Jayne said.

"Of course." I turned away, still paralyzed at this turn of events.

"That's fine missy, but I don't start the clock until he gets to see you."

"You can turn around now," said Jayne in a whisper, and I saw heaven. I was trying to not stare, but there were her pink folds, falling away into the crevice between her legs, like a beautiful flower. None of the pictures I had ever seen did any justice to the real thing. I looked at every crease and wisp of hair transfixed, barely daring to move.

"Thirty seconds," Kathy called. Jayne took her trembling fingers and opened the soft lips. I saw a pink coral color. I couldn't speak, so I just looked and looked, incredibly aroused.

"Time's up!" said Kathy smugly as the timer went off; noting my intense reaction to Jayne's intimate sexuality, "I guess you know something about naked girls now!"

I looked away from Jayne to spare her any further embarrassment. My erect penis was so hard and had a mind of its own; I tried desperately to calm down.

Kathy continued in an encouraging tone, "Jayne, I think I've found a great way for you to get more attention from boys!"

"If I get a dare for you, look out!" Jayne said recovering herself a little bit. It wasn't said either as a threat or as bravado, just a cool chilling statement; like you're going to be the victim of an axe murder very soon.

Jayne, still blushing, got up from the couch and returned to her place looking at Kathy murderously. "Next hand," she demanded, reaching for the cards.

Jayne dealt the hands, but there was a different feeling in the room now, she was clearly determined to even the score with Kathy.

I got my usual horrible hand, while Kathy squirmed a little as she decided which cards to discard. Perhaps her run of luck was ending. After the draw we showed our hands, Jayne won easily with another flush.

"Kathy dearest," Jayne said with a look of revenge in her eye and an edge in her voice, "don't you think you are a little over dressed? Since you lost, it's time for you to take off your panties; and by the way, don't be bashful ... after all, thanks to you he knows everything about girls now." She continued acidly, "Maybe after you've removed them you could sit down and spread your legs and show him your little secrets, I'm sure he'd like that!"

Kathy gave Jayne a withering look as she stood up. But I sensed some hesitation on her part. I began to suspect that she hadn't allowed her relations with other boys to get to this stage quite yet which might explain her concerns at the beginning of the game.

Blushing, she began to peel off her lacy panties, showing darker brown hair. As they reached her crotch I couldn't help but notice very prominent full lips on her sex that fell well below the line of her pubic hair. It was an incredibly erotic sight. I kept staring at them until Kathy sat down and nervously covered herself with her hands.

I felt a playful slap on my arm.

"What are you doing, young man," Jayne said sternly, "after all I've done for you recently; and now I catch you looking at another woman, even if it is my sister!"

The tension from Kathy's exposure was immediately released.

I smiled as I looked into her gorgeous blue eyes, "I guess like Kathy said: 'I'm just a guy, I'm programmed that way'."

But I was secretly thrilled by the way she referred to us in the context of a couple!

Jayne returned my smile and replied, "You better be nice to me, you still have a red dare to perform for me."

Oh, oh! While watching Kathy strip I had totally forgotten about it. "Can I get one more drink before I do my dare? Anyone else?"

Jayne said, "I think we all better have one before the final hand."

I collected the glasses, noticing that Kathy's eyes were riveted on my erect penis. Jayne noticed it too! I collected the glasses and mounted the stairs, with as much dignity as I could given my naked condition. While up in the kitchen I took a tissue and removed the drop of moisture on the end of my penis, things were embarrassing enough as it was.

When I returned with the drinks and sat down Jayne explained my dare. I was certain after she had had to show me so much that I would get the same treatment.

"I notice how much my sister admires your male parts, so let's give her a closer look! Kathy, go sit on the couch; now then, you go right up in front of her so she can see you up close. You just stay there and keep your hands behind your back for the minute. She can do anything she wants to you." She continued with a bold look at Kathy, "I know it's not your dare but who cares, I dare you to touch him down there!" I could tell by the look on her face that this little unscripted challenge was definitely part of getting even with her sister.

Kathy flushed again, but looked excited. Jayne had raised the stakes, now touching was in play! Even though I was now used to the girls seeing me naked, I was nervous again, and very worried that I wouldn't be able to control myself if she touched me!

Kathy got up and sat on the couch, which gave me another view of her amazing sexuality until she closed her legs; definitely the wrong time for that! I got up and stood right in front of her with my erection just inches away. Jayne started the timer.

At first Kathy just looked, but then she raised her hand and touched my penis lightly, like it was hot and she might get burned. Then she began to touch me with more boldness. As she reached the tip, touching me at the opening, I struggled for control.

"Be careful," I said in a very serious tone, "it's very sensitive there and I'm very excited, I could really embarrass myself and make a mess."

"OK." Kathy said nodding. Maybe some of her boyfriends had made a mess when they were fooling around with her; she seemed to know where I was going with my request. She moved her hand down to my scrotum and felt my testicles, examining me carefully.

"They should have had this in grade 8 health class instead of those stupid diagrams, Jayne."

Jayne laughed at her little joke.

The Kathy looked up at me and said, "I've never touched a man before, it's kind of neat."

Kathy put her hand back around my erection, as if trying to grasp its size and weight. The timer went off and she removed her hand. She smiled at me as we returned to our places.

"What did it feel like?" Jayne asked, in an earnest tone.

"It's heavy, and pretty hard." Kathy replied, and then, puzzled, "I don't know how it would ever fit inside me?"

"No wonder it hurts the first time." said Jayne.

"I need to go to the bathroom," said Kathy.

"Me too," said Jayne, "we'll be back."

Maybe they just wanted to leave the room to discuss my equipment in private?

When Jayne got up she made no attempt to cover herself and just stood before me like a blonde goddess; she was achingly beautiful! Maybe she figured I had seen so much already that there was no point in trying to hide things any more. As she turned to leave the room Kathy also got up, but, probably because she wasn't as accustomed to being nude in front of me, kept a hand over herself. I deliberately looked away so she wouldn't be so embarrassed.