All Comments on 'The Punishment Pt. 01'

by babybearcubsub

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Characterization. She says master knows how upset she gets w/o contact yet goes days w/o even a quick text to reassure. Master fail. Then he sends her out for multiple stranger bareback. What an alphabet soup of disease. Of course, the fundamental problem of no safe-word allows you to set this up. She doesn't seem to think she is more valuable than to be treated this way. Hot fantasy to many, but just sad to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How sad!

With a lot of trust and understanding, with constant open communication, an M/s relationship with no safe word can be achieved.......this story is in no way a reflection of that. This girl is a slave, not to a master, but to a bully. If he knows how upset she gets, he should accommodate that - IF he were a master. He obviously is not. She may love him, but he has no concern for her feelings OR her SAFETY! Punishment is not what this is; punishment occurs when both parties know not only that there was a transgression, but what that transgression was. One last word - this about the writing itself - overuse of commas makes a sad story even worse. Try having an editor read your work before you publish, or at least employ a decent grammar check. Good luck with your writing, and keep trying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stopped reading

after saw they don't' use safe words. Dangerous and stupid to do.

babybearcubsubbabybearcubsubover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Response

i have read the three anonymous comments and will respond to each in turn. i do hope those that commented take the time to read my response.

Firstly though i think i am entitled to my little rant. Why is it that whenever there are negative comments on any of the stories published here they are nearly always from anonymous people, it does make me think that perhaps they are scared people will

comment negatively on their submissions or perhaps they don't submit anything at all because they just don't have that ability so they just troll through leaving their negative opinions because in the real world nobody really listens to them. Sorry to rant but had to say my piece.

Onto my response to the comments made ;-

i do not use a safeword because i choose not to, i trust Him completely. i know He has my best interests to heart. If i didn't trust Him i would not be serving Him, He would not be my Master.

A slave has no limits and no safewords with their Master as He/She should be aware of what their slave can handle, be aware of their limits to also be aware of their own limits and stop before it ever got to the point of having to use a safeword.

No Master wishes to damage or break what belongs to Him/Her.

Obviously if playing with another person who is not your Master then of course safewords are essential, and every precaution should be taken for safety reasons.

Secondly i appreciate the feedback and even if the comments do come across as critical in a negative way i always take the criticism in a constructive way. Unfortunately my grammar has never been brilliant so apologies for that i take on board the use of an Editor.

Perhaps in not trying to bore the pants off people that only read the stories to get their jollies off, i have omitted some very important information, that would make it clear that indeed this is a M/s relationship with open communication and trust, which is the reason why there is no need for safe words, which is the slave's choice.

The Master at no time told her it was a punishment, He was not punishing her. her Master was dealing with issues outside of their M/s relationship, because He hadn't called her like He usually did and His texts were not as often, she presumed she had done something to displease Him, therefore believing she was being punished.

The Master does know His slave very well perhaps more than she knows herself. That is why as soon as He was able He called her. The Master did communicate everyday by message. He just didn't call her because of circumstances, she missed hearing His voice. He still communicated, everyday, throughout the day, but only by text/message.

she wasn't sent out to strangers, apart from the tractor guy, she knew them all, and had done for a number of years. Once again going bareback was a choice that she made.

Lastly, the Master is very concerned for her feelings, safety and well being, He also trusts her obedience to Him that she will make sure if He is unable to be physically with her, that if she at any time feels uneasy she will remove herself from that situation, which is why her Master is aware of all meetings, with whom and where, times, dates, places, He is informed of her whereabouts at all times.

she belongs to her Master and is therefore aware that He would not put her at risk and in turn she has been taught that she should also keep herself safe.

Finally, the majority of subs and slaves have a story to tell of their past, most hide behind walls to protect themselves until they find that one person they can trust.

The memories of their past hurts are always with them and although not often occasionally those memories come back to haunt them. Even when they know it's their past and not where they are now.

Thank Y/you

Xxx

babybearcubsubbabybearcubsubover 8 years agoAuthor
What i like is

That i can just delete your rude and judgemental comments i really don't care what you think if you don't have constructive criticism then just stay away you are more likely a sad little wannabe that thinks 50 shades is how it is supposed to be - i deleted your pathetic comment because i can

; )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous