The Puppet Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterward he held her tightly, savoring the moment, meticulously storing away every sound and touch in his memory.

"I want you so much," he said with a husky voice.

"I know, but we can't keep taking chances like this," Bethany stuttered.

"When I want you, I'll have you," Mikhail stated arrogant.

"But..."

"No, buts. It wasn't as if you didn't like it. I felt how you exploded, while talking to your daughter."

"I know. It is as if you have possessed me," Bethany said and kissed him quickly on the lips and stood up. "You're incredible," she said as she started to dress.

--

As their relationship continued Bethany became more submissive to her young lover. He was so powerful, so demanding. Still he made her feel so much more alive. She had to accept, that he would kiss and grope her in front of her kids, but that was just how he was. The girls had gotten used to it and actually didn't think it was odd. He had also won them over and they almost idolized him.

Bethany kept promoting her kids for small parts in films. Often they would participate in award shows or other red carpet events. Mikhail didn't go, but always made sure he was sitting in the limousine, that picked them up. He'd told Bethany, he liked how she dressed up for these kinds of events and often he would make thoroughly love to her, when they came home.

The foreplay always started in the limo, where he would place her on his lap. The girls were busy comparing notes about, which celebrity they had seen or talked to, so they didn't notice Mikhail's actions. He would kiss his mature lover and caress her full breasts. His hand would find its way inside her dress and roll her nipple between his fingers, while kissing her mouth or sucking on her neck. Sometime he would make her straddle him with her backs to the girls. Then he would move the dress out of the way and suck her hard nipple into his mouth. His hands would also drift down and then move up between her legs. Several times he had moved two fingers in and out of

Bethany's tight pussy, while stimulating her clit with his thumb. He tried to make his mature lover climax before they arrived home and he always succeeded.

At first Bethany had been shocked by Mikhail's nerve, but she just couldn't say no to her young lover. When she realized, that her girls didn't notice anything, she became more relaxed. She was thrilled, that Mikhail knew her body so well, that he could bring her to a huge climax in a matter of minutes.

The two lovers developed a routine, where he would bring her off in the car in close proximity of the girls. When they got home, the girls were told to go to bed, and then Mikhail would fuck Bethany several times. He got a kick out of fucking his mature lover, as she still had her dress on. He told her, that when he later saw the pictures of her from her public appearance he would remember, what they had done and that she was his woman.

The routine made Bethany excited even before her public appearance. So if you studied the pictures of her, you could see, that her nipples often were poking into her dress.

--

Mikhail owned a Caribbean island - or at least one of his companies did. The tiny island was a stunning pearl of a place, studded into a sea of matchless blue. It was quite secluded and with its crystal-clear waters, exquisite white-sanded beaches it was a seductively beautiful place.

When Mikhail invited Bethany and the girls on a holiday to the island, the girls shrieked with excitement. Bethany was also stunned by his offer.

A week later they were flying down there. As they sat in the helicopter, bound for the island, Bethany was exceptionally quiet. Lost in her own thoughts she looked out into the hazy blue infinity beyond the window of the helicopter. Stifling a yawn, she leaned back in her seat and stretched out her legs. She felt pent-up and on edge, her brand-new designer dress as hot and restrictive as a suit of armor. Four days earlier Bethany had discovered, she was pregnant. She had taken several pregnancy tests and they were all telling her the same. She was pregnant. A visit to the doctor and an ultrasound had confirmed, she was three months pregnant. It wasn't surprising as Mikhail and her had rutted link minks. He had always pulled out, when she asked but after some time she hadn't asked because she didn't want him to pull out. Her emotions once she realized she was pregnant had been a tangle of contradiction. Part of her had been terrified at the thought of having another baby. Another part of her had been thrilled at the thought of the child growing inside her. Mikhail's child. She hadn't told him, afraid how he would take the news.

When the helicopter dropped them of, Bethany and the girls were in awe. The island was close to paradise. There were a huge beach house. Inside, the house was all light and space, every window providing a breathtaking vantage point to view the sea and sky. The foyer soared upwards, lit by an immense skylight, bathing the room with the warmth and brightness of the sun.

Bethany could hear the girls' voices as they raced around in the house, trying to take it all in at once. Then she heard Mikhail's footsteps echoed on the polished marble floor and she turned around. "Are we alone?" She asked.

Mikhail shrugged out of his suit jacket. Bethany watched in helpless fascination at the ripple of muscles under the smooth, expensive fabric of his t-shirt and felt a tug of desire deep in her belly.

"Yes. I thought it would be good for us all to be alone." He paused. "I thought we might as well manage for ourselves."

"That's fine with me," Bethany replied and smiled at him.

He smiled back and said, "Let's get changed. I bet the girls want to go down to the beach."

Ten minutes later Bethany walked down the marble steps, her fingers trailing along the wrought-iron railing, to the main floor. Each room had been spectacularly decorated, especially the bedroom she shared with Mikhail. Its bay window overlooking the beach.

She walked out on the veranda and noticed the sky was cloudless, a few seagulls circling over the water. She had put on a bikini and felt how her breasts almost filled the cups to their maximum. Definitely as a consequence of her pregnant state. She noticed Mikhail and the girls already were down at the beautiful beach.

Mikhail looked up and saw Bethany coming out of the house. As she walked towards the girls and him he took a moment to enjoy the sight. She was wearing a bikini that looked magnificent on her slender body. It had a colorful top which had strings between the triangles of fabric that covered luscious breasts. The bottom was tied at the sides and the material was so low, that you almost could see the top of her groin. It looked great against Bethany's tan skin. With a smile his dream woman walked slowly towards him and he loved the sight of her tanned body, blond hair, bouncing tits and swinging hips.

Like Mikhail, Bethany also took in the sight of her lover. His bathing suit was a nylon knit speedo, like the kind a lot of swimmers wear for competition. It was blue, complementing his tanned skin. But most of all it was tight and slight. It revealed almost all of Mikhail's chiseled body, and barely hid his tight ass. It certainly allowed his very substantial male equipment to dominate the front of the suit. Bethany zoomed in on her young lover's equipment, not that zoom was necessary. They had been lovers for several months now, but she was still really amazed at the sheer size of his penis in its flaccid state. One could see its outline clearly stretching from between his legs and way over to the right side of his lower suit, tracing across his leg. She felt a really odd sensation wash through her body. This weapon had made her pregnant. At that moment she came to terms with her pregnancy. A part of Mikhail was growing inside her. She could handle the situation. With a laugh she walked towards him, and she experienced tingling in her loins and her heart beat faster. She felt her body wanting Mikhail.

At the beach they quickly got settled. Mikhail had brought beach towels, sunscreen, umbrellas and sand toys, which they used to set up a spot on the secluded beach.

Bethany applied sunscreen to the girls before she turned towards Mikhail. The girls were already off to play and swim in the water. Bethany began to put lotion on his hard body and felt a tingling in her loins. She took her time, as she explored his muscles with her hands. She noticed, that her caress also had an effect on his member, as it twisted in his swimsuits.

Mikhail returned the favor. He started gently rubbing the lotion into Bethany's shoulders and soon began to work his way down her slender back. He loved feeling the silken texture of his mature lover's skin beneath his hands. He untied Bethany's top without warning. Before she could react he continued rubbing the lotion into her skin.

"I'm not sure, that was necessary," Bethany sighed.

"Remember it's a private beach. Before the holiday are over, you'll be walking around topless." Mikhail hissed as he moved his hands around her body and cupped her full breasts. For some time he played with them, then he finally moved down to her slender legs. He spent extra time on her inner thighs rubbing them as softly and seductively as he could.

As Mikhail moved his hands to Bethany's upper thighs, she began to moan. She could feel, how she was becoming excited. When Mikhail let his hand brush against the cloth covering her pussy, she wriggled and squirmed seeking the contact.

Mikhail noticed, how wet his mature lover had become and turned them around, so Bethany had her back towards the water. He got down on one knee and concentrated his fingers on her inner thighs. Soon he was moving two fingers in and out her wet, tight pussy, while stimulating her clit with his thumb. It didn't take long before Bethany had an orgasm and she moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh..."

The next half hour they spent in the water, most of the time they only were in the shallow end of the ocean. The water was splashing on Mikhail's knees, and he had some great opportunities to check out Bethany's full breasts as she often bent down to talk to her youngest daughter and thereby revealed an awesome cleavage.

Mikhail got first out of the water, and went to the house for some ice-cream and drinks. When he came back Bethany and the girls also got out of the water. Bethany and Mikhail laid down onto their backs to soak up the sun, while the girls ran around. Mikhail and Bethany exchanged touches, rubs, quick feels, and kisses. It was a common occurrence, so the girls didn't even give it a thought.

The girls began to build a huge sandcastle. They made several trips to the water with buckets and the next hour they formed an impressive building.

During this Bethany and Mikhail took another dip in the ocean. They swam around on their own for a while, occasionally making comments about how nice the water felt. Then Mikhail moved closer to his mature lover and embraced her, then kissed her. His hands began to caress Bethany's breasts, her firm tummy and her tight ass. Bethany's hands also began to caress her young lover's firm abs, his muscular arms and shoulders. The kiss developed as it deepened and went on for a long time. Mikhail's tongue intertwined with Bethany's tongue and they were both very aroused.

Mikhail was pressing and grinding his large erection against Bethany's stomach. Swiftly he reached behind her back and pulled the strings of her bikini top. As they untied he whipped the top right off and threw it towards the beach. Moving away from a shocked Bethany, he said, "Told you, I wanted you topless."

Bethany covered her breasts with her arms and looked dumbfounded by her young lover's nerve. Never had she been topless in front of her girls. She looked towards the beach to see if they had noticed it. They hadn't, so she turned around to Mikhail.

Once again he had moved close to her and before she could scold him, he whispered, "You're so beautiful, baby. I have to have you right this moment". Before Bethany could say or do anything, Mikhail had freed his hard-on and pushed Bethany's bikini bottom aside. He lifted his mature lover up in a smooth motion and instinctive she wrapped her legs around his waist. Mikhail grabbed his huge pole and moved it against her pussy.

Now Bethany was really aroused and wasn't thinking about anything other than the tingling in her pussy. With a moan she slowly slid her pussy down his throbbing cock and felt so alive, as she heard her young lover groan. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him deeply.

Mikhail held onto Bethany's ass as he slowly began to push his long hard pole in and out of her tight cunt. It was a slow and subtle fuck. Bethany pressed her pussy against his scrotum as she bent her upper body slightly backwards towards the water. Mikhail moved his left hand from her ass and cupped her full breasts as she was arching her back. First he played with her nipples, pinching and stretching them then he began to squeeze her tit flesh. That stroke a core in Bethany and she began to climax.

Mikhail felt her pussy clamping his cock in rhythmic pulses as her nails dug into his shoulders. He kept on lifting his mature lover slightly off his long shaft, before he let her fall down and impale herself. It didn't take long before he felt himself explode and his cock started to pulsate inside Bethany's tight pussy. He shot load after load deep into her cunt and then he shuddered as he let his mature lover go.

Bethany couldn't believe, what just had transpired between Mikhail and her. With a nervous look she sought out the girls. What had been an epic experience for her, had not even been noticed by them.

She turned and smiled at her lover. He smiled back saying, "Thanks babe, that's what I needed."

"I love you so much," Bethany blurted out.

Mikhail knew, what he should respond, so he said, "Love you too, baby. Especially if you'll be topless on this holiday."

Bethany just smiled, happy with his response.

The rest of the day her bikini top was drying in the sun and she walked around topless. She had told the girls, that she only did it, because they were on a private island.

Mikhail declared, that it would be his job to make sure she wasn't getting sunburned. Unscrupulous he often got up to Bethany and rubbed her full breasts with sun lotion in front of the girls.

This revealed to Mikhail, that Bethany had become his mistress in every sense of the word.

--

After a night with passionate lovemaking, Bethany woke up. She got out of the bed and just threw on a short black robe. Mikhail was still asleep and looked so handsome. Bethany hadn't told him about the pregnancy, but knew she couldn't delay it much longer. She walked out of the bedroom, looked in on the girls. They were still sleeping, so she decided to take a walk on the beach.

Mikhail woke up and noticed Bethany was gone. As he looked out of the window he saw her down on the beach. A minute later he had join her.

Bethany felt his presence before she saw him. She knew it was time to tell him.

Mikhail leaned down and gave his mature lover a kiss. She looked so damn hot.

Bethany looked into Mikhail's eyes and said, "I have something to tell you Mikhail."

"Okay," he slowly replied.

"I'm pregnant," she stammered and looked insecure up at her lover.

Mikhail wasn't surprised. He had fucked this woman so often and so deep and after the first few times he had stopped pulling out. So he had sprayed his seed deep into her fertile womb. He had known, this would be the outcome and had already prepared, how to handle the situation.

"You're pregnant with my child," he whispered.

"Yes."

Mikhail took his time before he said, "I don't know what to say. I never thought I would become a father."

Bethany didn't know what to say. It was clear to her, that Mikhail was surprised. She was kind of hurt by this. She'd hoped, he would tell her things would be alright and that they were together in this. So she decided to be proactive and said, "I know it's a big surprise. I just found out some days ago. It's my responsibility and it's not as if we should get married."

Mikhail thought, that Bethany acted as if she had known the script he had prepared, giving him the opening he wanted. He said, "It's our responsibility. But the reason why I hesitated has nothing to do with you or our child. My own childhood has scared me so much, I'm not able to thrive in your typical family situation. I'm afraid, I eventually would hurt you or the child. I'm just so afraid."

Bethany's heart was about to burst as she heard his sincerity and the torrent emotions she saw on his face stirred her motherly affections. "Oh Mikhail. You've been so good around the girls, so don't worry."

"Thanks, but my fear is not rational. I just know deep inside it sooner or later would destroy everything I care about. Damn my troubled and evil past." Mikhail exclaimed angry.

Bethany got up and embraced her young lover. She was almost crushed as he hugged her tightly back with his powerful arms. She stood on her toes and whispered into his ear, "I love you so much, Mikhail. But I sense your pain and accept your reasons. How about we continue as we've done up till now. I'll live in my house with the girls and the baby and you'll come over, whenever you'll want to be with us."

"Bingo," Mikhail thought and lifted his head and let a single tear trickled down his chin as he looked into his mature lover's beautiful brown eyes. She reached up and caress his chin and gave him a tender smile.

"I like your solution. You don't have to worry about anything, I'll help you with money and so on," Mikhail whispered in a husky voice. "I'm so lucky to be with such a beautiful and smart woman."

Bethany smiled and was also happy with the outcome of their conversation.

The lovers kissed and hugged each other.

--

Once again the puppet master had deftly pulled a string.

--

The rest of the holiday was pure harmony. Despite the relative small size of the island, the girls took it upon them to explore it. Every day they went off for hours, before they came back and told Bethany and Mikhail about their discoveries.

Bethany and Mikhail spent the days on the beach, where they almost constantly were involved in some kind of sexual activity. Several times they were almost caught by the girls, but they had lost all their inhibitions.

--

On the plane home Bethany and the girls slept giving Mikhail some time to think. He'd succeed in seducing his dream woman and had knocked her up in the process. She was so in love with him, that she would accept anything, just to get to see him once in a while. Mikhail smiled at this. Then he thought back to his youth. Bethany Alden Worth had not been the only Hollywood star he'd dreamed about. Maybe he should see if he could seduce another star...

--

This is the end of this storyline. Maybe it will be continued someday. Hetup

12