All Comments on 'The Quality of Love'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I do not know

This only makes sense if it is part of a longer story. As a stand alone tale I would not even give it 50. Where I would score would depend on further development.

thebulletthebulletabout 15 years ago
the story is complete

the story tells everything the reader needs to now about the relationship of both couples. I see no reason for a sequel. Sometimes writing is best when it is spare. The author has made a few sure swift strokes and given us a minimalist painting of two relationships.

Well done.

cageyteecageyteeabout 15 years ago
This is a very cleverly written story.

I enjoyed it a great deal.

PippacPippacabout 15 years ago
Great story

Liked it a lot. Very well written. Definately one of the best on the site.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
Consenting adults

sometimes have to make hugely difficult decisions that are as much practical as they are moral. When two partners come to an agreement that satisfies both their needs, and also is an expression of their love, there is not much argument. My only quibble is that you did not show them being loving to each other. Even if they are not sexually active, if she is a stunning as you describe, then he would still take great pleasure in holding and cuddling, even kissing her. And she really loves him after the gift he gives her, she should be with him as much as possible. That is what I would have like to see. Then the story could be in the romantic section, or then maybe it would be a real loving wife and husband story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting story of two very mixed up couples.

I don't agree with marrying someone just for the sake of it. Even if it saves that persons life. The fact that TED is fucking around on Janice is also another thing that messes up this story. Ted has this sexy woman who will do anything for him and what does he do he fucks around on her! Why? he claims he loves Janice. I don't think so. I think he is at the mercy of his hormones. And the wife is just as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
If you marry somebody

Who cant have sex with you, then you should be happy with oral sex. If the wife cared a fucking shit abt the hubby, then she would be happy with licking and fingering. And to satisfy somebody, you dont need fuck lessions with a whore. This story just promotes cheating.

FERDYFERDYabout 15 years ago
Captured the essence of Love

Much more depth than just sex, although the sex was well done. It galls me that so many of the comments on submissions are from "Anonymous". Maybe the link to leave an anonymous comment should be eliminated. Let's act like adults and leave our name whether we hate it or love it.

jomarjomarabout 15 years ago
Ahahahaha

Nice light little story! The comments are fun as well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ok

your story but not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
There is a very good reason why readers want

To be Anonymous. Take the Ohio story for instance somebody said something and just because they had a beef with the writer they slagged him off? Why? makes no sense. That's why We like to be unnameable.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Well Told Tale

First there were no surprises after the first two or three lines. The story as written was a logical development of one of the possible alternatives. The fact that you. the reader, would not ever put yourself in a similar situation does not make it unreal or invalid. I could not assume any of the roles myself..... but thank the author for nice work!

katibkatibabout 15 years ago
Good Work

Nice, tightly controlled story. Just one minor point -- check the meaning of "riven" as you have used it: "dark-fur coat that was open and was protecting her back from being riven with splinters." Riven with splinters? Hardly.

curiousk75curiousk75about 15 years ago
Riven...

"wrenched open, torn apart, shred to pieces" - sounds like perfect usage to me! Great story - ignore the idiots who feel the need to moralise on a work of fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
such a simple truth

from the sometimes awkward sitaution of just living. i was not shocked w ted and thought it closed it out nicely

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Is this love?

Not that I can figure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The prof is DEAD wimp

And a douche bag

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read***

Different and very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thank you for a perspective different from the one we usually get around here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

SIMILAR Stories