All Comments on 'The Queen of Clubs Pt. 02'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SaffyreSaffyreabout 4 years ago
A proper storyline.

So nice to read something with a proper storyline. There has to be some sex, otherwise it wouldn’t be a Literotica/Ts story, but please keep the balance right and don’t let the sex overwhelm the plot. Whereas with the D/s side...🤔😳😊. But seriously you do have the makings of a really good story. Some small errors but nowhere near sufficient to warrant anything less than a 5.

Alucard001Alucard001about 4 years ago
5 Stars!

Man im so interested in this story, pleeeeeease make this a priority to keep writing, i need to know what happens next!

Fingers crossed that sarah is alive since i dont remember a body being found, and they both end up slaves for Raquel, twins share everything right? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I know you've had a few ideas for new stories recently, so you need to know this is the one I'd love to see more chapters of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Wholesome moments during rough sex is what I live for. I don't know if you do this sort of stuff, but I would love to see an aftercare scene, however brief it may be. Keep up the good work!

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
Really looking forward to more of this

You are one of the best in this genre, I look forward to reading more of your imagination.

Thanks for sharing.

5/5

prodigalspoonprodigalspoonabout 4 years ago
Excellent story telling

I have loved this series so far and hope to see it continued

AgielAgielabout 2 years ago

Please finish this story.

GothicmixxGothicmixx3 months ago

I concur with the other below, please finish this tale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES