The Ramon Vargas Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita gasped into his mouth, even as she was passionately returning his kiss, when she felt his probing fingers part her puffy nether lips, and tug gently on her clitty ring. "Ooohhh, aaaahhh!" She squirmed with delight. "Oh yes, yesss, yessss!" she groaned, closing her eyes and arching her back, as their kiss came to an end, oblivious to the company, thrusting her hips forward against his hand, as his finger entered her sex. "Take me, Ramon, take me!"

He withdrew his hand, her juices glistening on his index finger. "Soon, mon cherie, soon!" he murmured, popping the sticky digit into his mouth and sucking on it, as she writhed with frustration.

Ricardo grinned. "The next few days should be interesting," he decided.

With a slight lurch, the lift came to a halt at the sixteenth floor, and the doors slid open, Rita still flushed and panting, as she shook her hips, to reposition her skirt. They stepped out into a short corridor, with only three other doors leading off from it, and one of those led to the emergency staircase. The suite was massive, taking up almost half the floor space on the sixteenth level of the twenty-storey hotel.

Ricardo checked out the staircase, then unlocked the door to the suite, and peered inside. Satisfied that the place was empty, he stepped aside to allow his boss, and the American bimbo to enter (He couldn't think of Lola as a cop, not with a body like hers!), then followed them into the room. Whilst Ramon was removing his jacket from the girl's shoulders, and unfastening her handcuffs, Ricardo walked over to the patio window, and drew back the sliding door, leading to the balcony, to allow some fresh air into the suite.

"Would you like to freshen up a little, Lola?" Ramon enquired, indicating the door to a huge adjoining bathroom. As well as the spacious lounge, there were two massive bedrooms, the bathroom, and a fully appointed kitchen, leading off from it.

She nodded, gratefully, still rubbing her slightly chaffed wrists, and rolling her aching shoulders. "Yes please, Ramon! Do you mind if I take a quick shower as well? I feel a little stiff and grubby!"

"Of course not, my dear! In the meantime, Ricardo will prepare us both some long, cool drinks!"

-oOo-

Rita closed her eyes and sighed, as the warm jets of water cascaded down over her aching body, and she raised her face up to the spray. "God, I needed this!" she groaned. She couldn't recall the last time she hadn't stank of sex! She picked up the large bar of expensive perfumed soap, and began to rub it all over her body, quickly raising a rich, creamy lather, as she tried to wash away the degradations and humiliations that it had had to put up with, over the last fifteen hours or so. She concentrated on her breasts, crotch and thighs, acutely aware that her nipples were still hard and erect, and her clitoris was swollen with arousal. Whatever it was the bastard had given her, it certainly worked. Whenever she touched any of her erogenous parts, she almost swooned with delight. It took all of her willpower, to stop herself from fetching herself off, right there and then.

She gave a start, and her eyes flew open, as the door to the shower cubicle slid open, behind her. "I decided to join you, Lola, my dear!" murmured the voice of her Colombian captor and lover, as he stepped into the shower and closed the door behind him. "I hope you don't mind?" he added, as his arms slipped under hers, and his hands cupped her firm, rounded breasts, as he pulled himself up against her back.

"Certainly not, Ramon," she murmured, half turning her face to accept his kiss, whilst his thumbs worked on her hard, proud nipples. Water cascaded down over them, as their passionate kiss seemed to last an eternity. Rita could feel the hard bulge of his erection, pressing into the valley of her buttocks, as he pulled her up against her, feel the heat rapidly building between her thighs.

As their kiss came to an end, she lent forward, her hands pressed against the wall of the cubicle, just above her head, pushing her ass back against him. "Make love to me, Ramon!" she pleaded, hoarsely, wiggling her shapely ass, "I need you inside of me!"

He grinned, and swiftly guided his rigid shaft between her wide-spread thighs, and up against the entrance to her throbbing sex, easing apart the swollen labia.

"Now, now!" she demanded, urgently.

He grinned, and slammed his hips forward, entering her in a single, searing thrust, right up to the hilt, his balls slapping, wetly against her thighs.

"Aaaaauugghh!" A combined gasp of pain and pleasure was ripped from her lovely mouth, as her sopping vagina tried to adapt to this sudden invasion, the powerful muscles of her vulva automatically clamping tightly about this welcome intruder. "Oh, yes, yes, that's it! Unnngh!"

He began to thrust in and out of her, with long, steady strokes, as she arched her spine, pushing her ass back to meet each delicious pistoning plunge. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, darling!" she panted, delightedly, squirming her hips. "Fuck me, fuck me! Ah, ah, ah, ah..."

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." Vargas was grunting from his efforts now, as he gradually upped the tempo, moving faster and faster, as he felt his own climax swiftly approaching. His fingers clutched at her breasts, catching the erect nipples and pulling down on them, with each plunging stroke.

Rita cried out in pain, with each savage jerk on her nipples, or was it all part of the supreme pleasure she was experiencing. "Oh God, how I needed this!" she sobbed, incoherently, as she felt him stiffen, and ejaculate into her sopping love sheath.

"Yesssssss!" Vargas exclaimed, as he felt himself cum, and jets of scalding hot semen shot into her pussy. "Oh, yes, yesss, yessss!" he gasped, joyfully. He continued to pump into her, until her tightly contracting muscles had milked him dry, then reluctantly slid out of her.

He gently kissed her on the side of the neck, and gave her swollen breasts a last, loving squeeze. "I shall leave you to finish your shower, mon cherie!" he murmured, swiftly washing off his shrunken organ, then exiting the cubical.

Rita rested against the side of the cubicle, forehead against the comparatively cool plastic, panting heavily, her breasts rising and falling, as her heartbeat gradually slowed, and her pulse rate dropped below one-fifty. "He finished before I had time to attain my own orgasm," she complained to herself. "Still, the night is young!"

She slipped a hand between her thighs, and began to play with her swollen clitty. "Mmm, oooh yessss!" she groaned, rocking back on the balls of her heels, head thrown back to receive the downpour, as she felt her climax approaching fast, like a rumbling avalanche. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... yesssss! Aaagghh, uuunngghh!" She clamped her thighs about her hard-working fingers, as she orgasmed, over and over again.

Vargas grinned, and finished drying himself, before exiting the bathroom. The girl had been totally unaware of his presence, as she pleasured herself. She had already become addicted to their lovemaking!

He frowned. "I must not forget that the bitch is a policewoman first and foremost, and only a whore by inclination!" he reminded himself. "She would make a pleasant diversion for a few days, but then she would have to be disposed of... permanently!"

-oOo-

Rita sighed, and rolled over on her side, in the huge four-poster bed. There was a metallic clink, and her left leg was brought up short, as the manacle clamped about her left ankle, pulled the chain taut. It was attached to the bottom left bedpost. Her eyes fluttered open, and she starred at the equally naked form of Ramon Vargas, lying next to her, in the bed. He was still sound asleep. There was no way she could make a break for it yet, she realized. She would have to await her opportunity!

Memories of their earlier lovemaking came flooding back, and she felt between her legs, feeling the sticky warmth of his cum, as it still oozed out of her pussy, and smiled, contentedly. "Whatever else he was, Ramon was a superb lover! How much was due to natural talent, and how much due to the drugs they were both taking, she couldn't say?" She raised her head slightly, and looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand, alongside the bed. Almost three hours had passed, since they had finished their strenuous session of lovemaking, and both fallen into an exhausted sleep.

She reached out and stroked his right thigh, her hand inextricably drawn toward his crotch, as she felt herself growing hot, once more. "Jesus, girl, you are insatiable!" she chided, as with a thrill of excitement her hand brushed his hairy testicles, and swiftly moved on to his soft, shrunken penis. She gently grasped it in her hands, squeezing slowly, feeling it twitch, and start to grow in her grasp.

She felt her pussy growing hotter and wetter, as she started to slide her hand up and down the hardening shaft, until it stood out hard and proud. She threw back the thin sheet, and carefully climbed astride his hips, not wanting to awaken him, then gently guided his erection towards her waiting pussy.

As she shuffled forward, until her cunt was directly above the purple knob, he grunted, and his eyes flickered open. "Wha... What's going..."

"Sshhh!" She lowered herself onto him, his shaft entering her in one smooth movement, as his bemused expression turned to one of pure lust.

"You bad, bad girl!" he chuckled. "Taking advantage of an hombre, whilst he tries to get some much needed rest!"

"I needed you inside me, honey!" Rita whined, as she raised and lowered her hips, sliding his cock in and out of her already well-lubricated snatch. "You wouldn't deny a girl a little pleasure now, would you?"

Vargas chuckled. "This one was totally insatiable!" he told himself. "Very well, this time I shall overlook your impertinence!" he chuckled, placing his hands behind his head, and leaving all the hard work to the slut on top of him.

Rita swayed back, her head thrown back and eyes tightly closed, as she moved up and down on his glistening shaft, trying to imagine it was Christopher that she was making love to. Her hands reached up to encompass her swollen breasts, her fingers playing with the rigid crests, as she gyrated her hips. She could feel herself nearing the edge, as her right hand sought out her erect rose bud, and tugged on her clitty ring.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! Uuuuunngghhh! Aaaaarrgghh! Oh Jesus!" she gasped, as she plunged over the edge into ecstasy.

-oOo-

"Time to wake up, mon cherie," Ramon murmured, as he shook the sleeping beauty by her shoulder. Her hair was spread out over the pillow, about her beautiful face, and her exposed breasts, rose and fell, steadily, as she slept.

"Mmmm?" Rita's eyelashes fluttered, as she rolled over and smiled up at him, happily. "Good morning, my..."

"Time to get up! You will find a large selection of female attire in the walk-in closet, of various styles and sizes. Sort out a few sexy outfits, but include one or two sensible ones, and toss them into a suitcase. Oh, and toss in some sensible boots and shoes, while your at it, you will need them where we're going!"

Rita blinked herself back into full awareness. "Why, where are we going, Ramon?" she asked, propping herself up on one elbow, her rumpled hair falling half-over her face, as she gazed into his dark, unfathomable eyes.

He chuckled. "Why, to my plantation, deep in the tropical forest, of course, my dear! Where else?"

Chapter 10: The Mile High Club

The light aircraft seemed to have been flying over the rolling, grassy hills, and occasional patches of dense green jungle, for hours. They had taken off from a small private airfield, on the outskirts of the capitol, and were flying approximately East Northeast, having quickly picked up the course of the winding Meta river, a tributary of the Orinoco, a silver ribbon in the late afternoon sunlight.

There was hardly room for the two seats, crammed side by side, behind the pilot. "How come we have to fly in this pile of junk?" Rita yelled, above the racket of the noisy twin turbo-prop engines.

Vargas grinned at her. "Because only a light aircraft can land at my jungle airstrip!" he yelled back. "You soon get used to it!"

He was still amused by her choice of travel attire. She was wearing baggy, khaki-colored combat-style trousers, and a plain white T-shirt, at least two sizes to large, over a skimpy black bra and panties set, together with brown leather cowboy boots. He knew this, because he had watched her slip into the underwear, back at the hotel. He chuckled to himself. He was sure she would have worn more substantial undergarments, had they been available. It was as if she were trying to shut herself off from the new feelings, he had awakened in her. "He would soon change that!"

She looked over at him, suspiciously. "What's so funny?" she demanded, with a frown.

"Nothing, Senorita Lola!" he declared, waving a dismissive hand.

Rita felt her famous temper start to flare up, but she gritted her teeth, and turned back to the window, knowing that she was blushing, furiously.

They flew on. Up front, his trusted lieutenant and bodyguard, Ricardo, sat next to the Colombian pilot. Rita stared out of the side window, but there was little to see, except for the grassy hills, and the green sward of the jungle, and the snaking, silvery trial of the river, several thousand feet below them. Her eyes started to grow heavy...

She felt a nudge on her arm, and turned to look at Vargas. "Have you ever thought of becoming a member of the mile-high club, mon petite?" he yelled, above the engine noise, with a wide grin on his face.

"Not particularly!" she retorted. "Anyway, we're nowhere near a mile high!"

He reached for the belt of his pants, and began to unbuckle it. "That is purely academic, my dear!" he answered, as he slid down the zip of his fly, then pushed both his pants and his briefs, down about his knees, revealing his impressive erection. "Com'on, whore, do me!"

"Please, Ramon," she protested, "not now! I'm tired! Later, when we arrive at our destination!"

He wasn't going to take no for an answer. He reached for the waist button of her trousers, but she pushed his hand away, angrily. "No, I'll do it!" she snapped, in a resigned tone.

She quickly wriggled out of her trousers. He licked his lips. He could clearly see the narrow vee of dark pubic hair, through the sheer material of the crotch of her panties. She tugged the baggy pants off her feet, then wriggled, sexily, out of her tight knickers. "Now what?" she asked, her eyes meeting his, for the first time since his command.

"Take off your shirt and bra, then sit astride my lap, facing me!" he ordered, licking his thin lips, in eager anticipation.

She nodded, then pulled off the shirt, over her head. She shook her hair back into place, then swiftly unclipped her gossamer thin bra, that already left nothing to the imagination. Tossing it aside, she managed to struggle up out of her seat, turn, and tried to sit astride his thighs.

"Jesus, there's not much room in here!" she panted, as she ended up having to rest both of her legs on his shoulders, to either side of his head.

"I know, but it all adds to the fun!" he murmured, grasping the fronts of her thighs, and sliding her forward on his lap, as she simultaneously took hold of his erection, and guided the head into her waiting twat!

"Oh, yeah?"

As he entered her, Rita felt a warm glow of satisfaction, and she arched her back, and moaned with pleasure., aware that her nipples were once more hard as bullets. She began to raise and lower herself, on his rigid shaft, having to duck her head, to prevent it slamming against the roof of the cramped cabin, on each successive withdrawal. "Ooooh yessss!" she gasped, as Ramon's hands reached up and squeezed the desire-darkened crests of her swaying breasts. "Fuck me, Ramon!"

"What the hell's going on back there!" snarled the pilot, as the shifting weight affected the handling of the plane.

"Shut the fuck up, and concentrate on your flying!" Vargas snarled, slipping a finger into her ass,

"Aaaaauugghh!" Rita cried out with pure pleasure, as Vargas grunted and shot his hot load of jism into her pulsating sex, and she orgasmed.

-oOo-

Detective Sergeant Chris Lorenzo, sat in the office of his superior officer, Captain Harry Lipschitz, in the PBPD Homicide department, facing his boss, across his desk. Sitting alongside him, were the two Federal agents, Hancock and Lister. To say the atmosphere was funereal, would've been an understatement!

Lipschitz pursed his lips, and looked from one man to the next. "Well, gentlemen, this whole operation has been a cock-up! It looks as if Vargas has skipped the country, according to the latest information we have!" he said, resignedly. "As for Sergeant Rita Lance, she seems to have disappeared off the face of the globe!"

"But, Cap..." Chris began.

Harry held up his hand, silencing his interruption. "The FBI have stormed the Vargas mansion, but she was nowhere to be found, and what's more, we found no evidence of his drug peddling activities, either. We have questioned all his employees, including one Miguel Sanchez, and they've all claimed that she voluntarily left the house this morning, along with Vargas! I can only assume from this, that Rita is now either dead, or has gone over to the other side?"

"Never, Cap!" Chris protested. "Rita knows how to look after herself, and she's as straight as they come!"

Captain Lipschitz looked at Lorenzo, sympathetically. "I'm sorry Chris, but we've got to consider the possibility that Rita's been smuggled out of the country, and either dumped into the ocean, wearing a concrete overcoat, or is now working for Vargas and his associates!"

"Nooo!"

"I never did totally trust that dame!" grunted Hancock. "I figure she's thrown in her lot with that Vargas creep, and blown our whole drug-busting operation wide open!"

"Why, you stinking bast..." As Chris started to angrily rise from his chair, Agent Lister grabbed his arm and restrained him.

"Steady Lorenzo!" he muttered. "At this stage, none of us know what's happened to Officer Lance, but if she is still alive, and on the case, I'm sure she will find some way of getting in contact with us?"

Slightly mollified, Chris slumped back into his chair. "Sure! Of course she's still alive!" he muttered. "She's still in the clutches of that bastard, Vargas! We've got to find her and rescue her, Cap!"

"We have discovered that a private jet, belonging to Ramon Vargas, took off from a small private airfield, a few miles inland, early this morning!" Harry continued, quietly. "There is a good chance that our man was on that flight, possibly along with Detective Lance, but we have no confirmation of that yet!"

"Where was the plane headed?" Chris demanded, his eyes glittering with sudden hope.

"Colombia, South America!" Cap replied, grimly.

Chapter 11: You Tarzan, Me Jane

Rita stood on the wide veranda of the huge, sprawling plantation building, looking down towards the wide, muddy, fast-flowing river Meta, and the wooden landing platform, some four-hundred yards away, down a gentle, grassy slope. To either side, were gentle, rolling hillsides, covered with neat row upon row of leafy coca plants, with swathes of tropical rain-forest, and rolling, grassy hills, in the far distance. At the rear of the main house, was the cleared area of the jungle airstrip, with high cliffs rising out of the fringe of trees, beyond it.

The sturdy, wooden building was complete with almost every luxury one could imagine, including running water, and its own electric generators, that powered, amongst other things, the numerous air-conditioning units. Outside, in the fields and surrounding tropical forest, the temperature was stifling, whether under the burning sunshine, or sudden short, tropical squalls.

1...45678...11