The Ramon Vargas Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me?" murmured a husky voice, just as she was about to clip the chain to her clitoris ring. Maria's hands snaked about her waist, and she took the heart-shaped jewelry from Rita's nerveless fingers, whilst gripping the gold ring attached to her clitoris, with the finger and thumb of her other hand. "Whoops!" she exclaimed, needing several attempts, before succeeding in attaching it to the ring. "You sure are wet down here, Lola honey!" she observed, gleefully. "There, got it!"

"Th-Thanks!" Rita gasped. She had almost swooned with delight, at the girl's first touch.

"Think nothing of it! You sure do have a gorgeous pair of tits, Lola!" Maria's hands slid up over Rita's trembling stomach, and cupped her breasts, the thumbs flicking her nipples into instant aching hardness. "You don't mind me playing with them, do you?"

"Oh God!" Rita gasped, as a fresh wave of lust swept over her. She twisted her head, and their lips met in a long, passionate kiss.

Afterwards, she fell back over Maria's right thigh, reaching up for the girl's breasts and squeezing and kneading them. "Oh Jesus, Maria, that feels sooh good!" she panted, as the girl's hand started to rub against the moist entrance to her sex. "Oh, yes, yesss! Make love to me, Marie, make love to me!" she gasped, closing her eyes and arching her back, as they rolled about on the bed, in an intimate, clinging embrace.

"I see you girls are already getting to know one another?" chuckled Vargas, as he walked into the room, stripping off his silk shirt and tie. "Good, good!"

He noted the gleam of feral excitement in the American whore's eyes, and the aroused state of her nipples. The drug was doing its job!

"Hurry, join us, Ramon!" Rita called out, desperately. "I feel sooooh hot and horny, tonight!"

"Patience, mon cherie!" he replied, with a grin, taking off his shoes and pants. He was going to take his time enjoying this one. She was the most gorgeous woman he'd ever laid eyes on!

He stood up, and removed his briefs, letting his huge, fat penis hang, almost obscenely, against his hairy ballsack. The two women were totally engrossed in each other, kissing passionately, whilst the fingers delved into each others moist, hot sex. He felt his magnificent weapon rising to the occasion. His whole body craved sex.

He lay down beside them, idly fingering his magnificent erection, as he watched the two girls making love. "Enough!" he growled, finally. "Lola, I want you to climb astride me, on your hands and knees, and present your lovely breasts to my mouth, for their anointing!"

Wordlessly, Lola obeyed, kissing him on the lips, before offering her full, ripe fruit to his mouth. Her nipples were hard and aching with desire, and she had never felt so sexually excited in all her life. Her mission had been temporarily forgotten, and all she wanted now, was this mysterious and exciting man to make passionate love to her.

His fingers caressed her breasts, squeezing and pushing them together, and playing with the hard, darkly inflamed crests. She writhed with pleasure, so engrossed with his actions, that she failed to notice Maria slip off the bed, and tip-toe over to the dresser.

"You have the most divine breasts, my dear!" Vargas murmured, bringing his hot mouth down over the left nipple and sucking, powerfully.

"Aaaagh!" Rita gasped, and arched her back with pleasure, her pussy burning with desire, and a desperate need to be filled. "Make love to me Ramon!" she pleaded. "I need you so badly!" Somewhere, in a sober corner of her mind, she could hardly believe the words that were coming from her lips.

"Soon, Chiquita, very soon!" His eyes flickered to one side, and he gave a slight nod.

Puzzled, Rita glanced in that direction, just as Maria crawled back onto the bed, behind her. She gasped, as she saw the huge dildo that was now strapped about the girl's hips. "What...?"

"Spread your thighs and push your lovely ass into the air, my sweet!" Vargas commanded, as she peered into his dark, hypnotic eyes.

With a shudder of foreboding, and unconcealed lust, she licked her dry lips, nervously, and complied, never taking her eyes from his.

She felt Maria's hands grip her hips, as she positioned herself, in a kneeling position, behind her. She gasped and jerked, as she felt something cold and slimy spread over her anal sphincter, followed by a well-smeared finger entering her, up to the first knuckle. "Wha... What is she going to do?" she gasped, her green eyes wide with fright.

Vargas grinned. "You know full well what she is going to do, my dear! Just relax, and accept it as a fate acompli!"

Rita groaned, as she felt the head of the dildo, nuzzling at the entrance to her anus. "No, please, I don't want thi... Aaaaaaaahhhhh!" She gave a loud gasp, as the Latex cock head suddenly slipped passed her constricting sphincter, and entered her rear passage. She was a complete and utter stranger to anal intercourse.

"Oh Jesus!" she gasped, as the Mexican girl thrust forward again, and another inch of the dildo entered her. "Aaaaauugghh!"

Vargas grinned, and bit down on her rock-hard nipple, producing a further gasp of pain, and writhing, from the sexy Yankee bitch.

"Ooooohhhh!"

Maria thrust again, then again, gradually overcoming the white girl's resistance, until the whole of the eight-inch monster was firmly embedded in the girl's asshole. Then with practiced ease, she began to move in and out of the tightly constricting passage, as Lola's gasps of pain began to change to low gasps of pleasure, and she began to push back to meet the plunging shaft. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..."

The Mexican girl smiled, and gradually increased her tempo. "They all soon learn to enjoy anal sex!" she thought. "They are no different from myself!"

She moved her hands around the thrusting hips, and found Lola's sweet sex. It was already sopping wet, as she drew back the engorged folds of flesh, and sought out her swollen clitoris.

"Nnnnggh!"

The tip of her finger slipped into the small metal ring, and she gave a slight tug, causing the American girl to jerk and cry out.

"Aaaagghh!"

Rita's hips jerked, forward, as she felt the tug on her throbbing, aching clit, and with a rush, she fell over the edge, into the boiling cauldron of orgasm. "Oh yes, yesss, yesssss!" she panted, as Maria thrust into her tightly contracting anus. Her secretions poured from her sopping vulva, and ran down the insides of her quaking thighs, soaking the bedsheet beneath her. "Oooh, yes, yes, yesss, yesssss!"

As her climax subsided, and her eyes slowly swam back into focus, Rita bent her head and claimed Vargas's mouth with her own, her tongue darting into his mouth, in unrestrained pleasure. Sex had never been this good before! Never!

Finally, her kiss came to an end, just as Maria withdrew the dildo from her ass. "That was so, so good!" she panted, her breasts heaving, and the heart-shaped pendent swaying, fetchingly, on the end of the chain, between her glistening, wide-spread thighs. Her hand reached out for his throbbing erection. "Now let me please you, Ramon?" she pleaded, almost mad with lust.

He nodded, an amused smile on his swarthy features.

She shuffled forward, until she was straddling his hips, then, holding his penis vertical, in both hands, she lowered her pussy onto it. As he entered her, she gave a loud, contented sigh. "Aaaaahhh, yesss! That feels sooh good!" she murmured, as she started to raise and lower her hips, riding him to ecstasy, never allowing his shaft to escape her tightly contracting cunt muscles, determined to extract every iota of pleasure from the act.

"Mmh, mmh, mmh..." she sighed, happily, each time his manhood filled her aching void.

Vargas was grunting now. "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh...," as he thrust his hips up to meet her, his hands clutching her hips. "Sweet Jesus!" he gasped, as he shuddered, and climaxed, shooting his hot load of semen up into her sweet love tunnel.

"Uuuunnghh!" Eyes closed, the girl arched her back and came, orgasming more powerfully than she had ever done before, her body glistening with a sheen of perspiration. "Oh, yesss, yessss!" she gasped, milking his cock for all she was worth, determined to extract ever last drop of his cum, before she released him. Finally, when he was pumped dry, she slid off him, and repositioned herself, so she could lick his penis clean, and he could amuse himself, playing with her clitoral adornment.

Later, they all made love again, and Vargas had Rita strap on the dildo, and fuck Maria's sweet pussy, whilst he fucked into her anus, at the same time. At no time, had Vargas worn a condom, and Rita was vaguely aware of the risks she was taking, with catching Aids, or some sort of venereal disease!

Finally, exhausted, the all fell asleep, Rita sandwiched between the other two hot, sweaty bodies.

Chapter 6: Caught With Her Fingers In The Cookie Jar

It was about three o'clock in the morning, and almost pitch black in the bedroom, as Rita eased Maria's outstretched arm from off her stomach, and carefully inched her way down the bed, between the sleeping bodies, until she could slip off the bottom end, and get to her feet. Her breasts were still hard and swollen, the nipples standing out, erect and throbbing. "God knows what was in that pill he gave me," she mused, "but I shall have to get some, to spice up my love-making with Chris!" She had to suppress a near-hysterical giggle.

After making sure that they were both still sound asleep, she quietly padded into the bathroom, and recovered her hidden device, before returning to the bedroom.

She'd carefully memorized the position of the painting, so she tip-toed over and gently swung back the ornate, hinged frame, to reveal the small, round door of the wall safe. Using the infra-red beam of the torch in the one end of the device, she illuminated the tumbler dial, and proceeded to set it to the three-figure combination; thirty-five left, twenty-four right, thirty-six left. These figures represented Vargas's favorite female vital statistics, in inches, and almost exactly coincided with her own. There was a quiet click, and she swung the safe door open, with a gasp of relief. "So far so good!" she muttered, under her breath.

Inside the cylindrical chamber, she saw several wads of high denomination U.S. banknotes, various piles of documents and envelopes, and a little black book. She gave a sigh of relief, and reached in and took out the small black book. "This is what the whole mission is about!" she reminded herself.

She carefully placed the slim volume on the chest of drawers beneath the safe, and turned to the page containing the most recent entries. It contained a list of names, dates and meeting places, hand-written in dark blue ink. She pointed the one end of the device at the page, and pressed the other end.

Click... bzzzz!

The built-in, infra-red camera took the first picture, and wound on the micro-film, with a faint buzz. She glanced around, anxiously, but was reassured by the sounds of two sleeping people, coming from the direction of the bed. She turned over the page.

Click... bzzzz!

Then another, Click... bzzzz! And another, Click... bzzzz! And another, Click... bzzzz!

Something cold, hard and round, pressed up against the small of her back, and she froze in sudden fear.

"I'll take that, Senorita!" growled the familiar voice of Miguel Sanchez, as his hand reached around her naked body, and took the miniature camera from her nerveless fingers. "Now carefully raise both your hands into the air, and turn around to face me. Slowly, my gun has a hair-trigger!"

Slowly, Rita raised her hands above her head, and turned to face him. He was pointing an ugly-looking, snub-nosed pistol at her lower midriff, as he backed up to the light switch, alongside the partially open doorway. With a click, the room was flooded with light.

Sanchez glanced down at the cylindrical device in his hand, before looking back up at her, with an amused smile on his swarthy features. "Well, well, what have we here?" he murmured. "Some sort of police spy?"

Rita swallowed hard, acutely aware of her nakedness, as he ran his dark eyes down over her exposed assets.

"I must admit, I am most impressed with your range of talents, Senorita, Lola, if that is your real name?" he sneered. "Expert safe cracker and secret agent, as well as giving the best head in this whole damned country!"

"Go fuck yourself!" Rita snarled, showing a flash of her famous temper.

He abruptly stepped forward, and back-handed her across the face, with a resounding slap, almost knocking her head from her shoulders.

"Bastard!" she hissed, clutching her reddened cheek, tears glistening in her big, green eyes.

"Filthy, Yankee whore!" he spat out, ramming the barrel of his gun up under her chin. "Turn around, bitch, and place your hands behind your back!"

Blinking the tears from her eyes, her ears still ringing from the force of the blow, Rita did as he had ordered. She felt him grip her arms, one at a time, and the cold touch of steel about her wrists, as he snapped a pair of handcuffs about them, clamping them together.

"There, that should help to hold you," he growled, spinning her around to face him, once again.

Whilst all this had been going on, there were the first signs of movement from the bed. "Wha... What's going on?" demanded the voice of Vargas, as he shook the sleep from his brain, and he saw the two figures standing at the other side of the room.

"I am sorry to disturb your sleep, Senor Vargas, but I have just caught the American whore going through the contents of your safe! If it hadn't been for the silent alarm, and the constant close-circuit camera monitoring, she would probably have gotten away with it!"

Vargas was up out of the bed, like a startled gazelle, and across the room in a flash, whilst the young Mexican girl sat up in the bed, wide-eyed, the sheet pulled up to her chin, as she watched the proceedings, fearfully.

The drug baron frantically searched through the contents of the safe, then spotted the black book on the top of the chest of drawers. He grinned, as he retrieved his prized possession, then turned back to the nude, trembling girl.

"So, we have an agent of the American government in our midst?" he leered, reaching out and grasping the neatly trimmed bush between her thighs, and giving it a savage yank.

"Aaaaggghhh!" Rita gave an involuntary cry, as her hips jerked, and she took and involuntary step towards him. "Bastard!" she hissed, as he released his hold.

His cruel lips twisted up in a sneer. "You are in no position to be impolite, Senorita, so I should learn to control that sharp tongue of yours!" He reached up and grasped her left nipple, still hard and erect from the lingering effects of the drug, and gave it a savage twist.

"Yeeooww!" Rita's back arched, and she cried out in agony, as the pain shot through her, and the tears streamed down her face.

"Who are you working for, bitch?" Vargas demanded, his eyes glittering, cruelly.

She spat into his face. "Go screw yourself, you evil bastard!" she gasped. "Uuuunnggghhh!" Her body jerked again, as he twisted the other nipple.

"I asked you who you worked for, slut?"

She was sobbing now, the tears streaking her makeup, her breath coming in huge, wracking gasps. "Who do you think, you moron!" she half-sobbed, raising her chin, and starring at him, defiantly.

Crack!

Her head rocked back from the blow, and she would have fallen to the floor, had it not been for the restraining hands of Sanchez on her upper arms.

"I can see we shall have to teach you some manners, you stupid slut!" Vargas snapped, as she stood swaying before him, barely conscious. His glittering eyes ran over her naked body, as she squirmed, hopelessly, in Miguel's grasp.

"I think we should kill her, Ramon?" Sanchez growled. "This one is too dangerous to be left alive!"

Vargas shook his head. "Not yet! The cops are bound to have the place staked out. Put her to sleep, Miguel! We will decide her fate later!"

Rita's arms were released for a moment, and then she jerked, as she felt a slight prick on her left buttock, and then the world began to grow dark. "Chrisssss...!" she moaned, as she slowly tumbled, head-first into a bottomless chasm.

Chapter 7: An Unexpected Vacation

Rita's mind gradually swam back to consciousness, and she became aware of a gentle swaying movement, and a constant droning hum in her ears. She seemed to be kneeling in a semi-fetal position, inside some sort of sturdy wooden container. She had been securely bound about her knees and ankles with heavy rope, and her wrists were tied behind her back, together with her elbows. The bonds about wrists were attached to those about her ankles, by a further short length of rope, forcing her to arch her back, and thrusting her breasts forward. At some earlier time, she had been sick all over her breasts. It was at that moment, that she realized she was still completely naked.

She wracked her befuddled mind, trying to remember what fate had befallen her, and gradually, chunks of memory began to slot back into place, and she remembered Vargas's mansion, and her mission, and finally getting caught with her fingers in the cookie jar!

She shuddered. "Stupid bitch!" she muttered aloud, then immediately regretted it, as her head almost split in two, from a pounding headache between her eyes. She couldn't see a damned thing, inside her tightly constricting prison, but she suddenly recognized the swaying movement of the packing crate, and the constant droning noise. "Shit! I'm in an airplane!" she gasped.

Tears suddenly welled up in her eyes, as she realized the desperateness of her plight. She was in an aircraft of some sort, inside a wooden packing crate, flying God-only-knows where, and she no longer had the homing beacon upon her person? A sudden thought struck her. "Oh God! They're probably going to dump me overboard, somewhere over the ocean!" she gasped. She began to sob, quietly, tears rolling down her face. She would probably never see Chris again!

-oOo-

Chris Lorenzo starred at the blinking light on the radar screen, then at his wristwatch, for the umpteenth time. The device hadn't moved in more than twelve hours, and in the meantime, there had been constant comings and goings at the mansion.

"I'm getting worried, Lemmy! We should have at least heard from Rita by now? I've got a nasty feeling that something's gone badly wrong in there!" he growled, turning to the FBI agent.

"Hmm, I don't like to admit this, but I'm inclined to agree with you!" replied Agent Lister, frowning. "We're not even sure if Vargas is still in the building? He may have been in that large van that went to the airport?"

"I think we should go in! Rita may be in some sort of trouble!" Lorenzo muttered, abruptly getting to his feet, and pulling his gun from his holster.

"Shit! This whole operation is fast turning into a complete shambles!" Lister replied. "Okay, we go in!" He turned to the other four men in the room. "Dempster blows the main gates, then we rush the house, as per the emergency plan. No fucking shooting, unless it is absolutely necessary!"

"Hang on, the beacon's on the move again!" exclaimed Agent Smith, pointing at the screen of the tracking device.

Chris swung about and stared at the screen. "At last!" he exclaimed, with a huge sense of relief.

Dempster rushed over to the tripod mounted, high-power binoculars, pointing out of the window. "There's a Honda Civic, with black one-way windows, just pulling away from the front of the house!" he exclaimed. "It must be our girl?"

"What the hell's she up to?" Lister muttered, frowning.

"C'mon, we'd better tail her, just in case she's gotten herself into trouble!" growled Chris, heading for the door.