All Comments on 'The Ranch Ch. 03'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Woah! What happens next, can't wait. Please write soon. Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wonder if they died?

Since tranq darts are filled with powerful chemicals I wonder if one of them died from the side effects? And since Cory hit the "floor" next to her I have to wonder if they rode into a house? This story has WAY too many holes in it. Even for fiction it's just gotten boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh NO!!

I'm scared for Katie!

Holding my breath for the next chapter.

Love the way you write to bits!!

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

They are not dead. Correct displeased anon, first and foremost there is no such weapon system - the fantasy tranquilliser guns depicted in films, computer games and fiction don't exist in real life. But they do, in real life, vary in ingredients, a detail I deliberately omitted. The use of them on people is conceptually possible, but not consistent enough for it to become a safe practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I like it, but...

First and foremost, I must say I really like your story, and seriously can't wait for the next chapter, but there's something that's seriously bothering me. These men are supposed to be tough, experienced, manly, professional with their work, serious, etc; you mentioned in chap. 1 that they've never been interested in anything more than sex with women, so it's a bit ridiculous that both seem to be so smitten by a girl they've known for half a day. Sure, she must be very beautiful, but they've probably known many women with good looks. What's so special about this girl that's so special? They seem to be risking so much (their image, their business, even their friendship) over this stranger that hates them half the time.

It'd be interesting to see them question the reason of why they're so willing to protect her no matter what, and what their intentions are. But of course, I hope this would happen in more than just 24 hr after meeting her.

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks. I suppose the circumstances are the difference, lack of female presence etc, not to mention Katie isn't the personality-type they're accustomed to dallying with and vice versa. Cory I guess is smitten, it's a chemistry thing. The source of Mark's feelings run a bit deeper, and this is touched on in the next chapter...which I ought to warn some might find a bit gruelling.

KL88KL88about 9 years ago
Loving it!

Your story is so well written and enjoyable. Please keep writing! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter(s). The only criticism I have is that I'm not already reading what happens next! I will wait as patiently as I can :) Thank you for contributing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yay!

I'm so happy you decided to keep posting and writing for us! Wonderful chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback. Don't want to disappoint but, Ch 04 is significantly unpleasant compared with previous Chs.

Veronica142Veronica142about 9 years ago
You had my curiosity now you have my attention

I find it hard to think that anyone could be disappointed in your next chapter. Have you submitted to the LitGod's yet?

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks! Yep, ch 4 was submitted a few days ago, so shouldn't be long till it's up.

vmc312vmc312about 9 years ago

While yes, each character has made questionable decisions, the plot and writing has captured my attention.

Saw the outdoor attack coming the moment Cory suggested a ride. But I am enjoying the twists.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Got me hooked

Not much for alot of animalistic sex but this story is so intriguing to me I cant stop reading to see what happens next.. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was unexpected

I need to finish the series now. These dudes are not here to play games about this pretty girl!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

right now i think katie is a total bitch

just after the assault she herself went to cory s room even though he told her abt his arousal and then changed her mind she is a teasing bitch

i mean what kind of girl just after assaulted by two guys in a row would herself bolt into a strangers room even though he saved her ,makeout with him and then back off and blaims him 'you all are same' if he is a jerk like others she aint saint she is really a teasing bitch

and as this wasnt enough she is making out with mark the guy who almost raped her prev n8 she is really a filthy slut in denial

dom is right she is whord fucking whord

out of all of your stories this katie bitch is the one i hate the most

you made me lose interest in her and eventually her and now sadly i am dropping this story

i am really sorry but i really had liked katie she rejected alcohol wisely and fought both mark and dom bravely and now she turned into a trashy cheating two timing hooker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ranch Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Ranch Series Info