All Comments on 'The Rarest Treasure'

by Fred190666

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
!!!!!!!!

This literary article is soooo amazing! Though it was lengthy in nature, I read it from start to finish without interruption. Amazing choice combining words and sentence structure; the continuity and flow as the story developed. Kudos to the author......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely lovely story

Not exactly what I was expecting but completely compelling. Very romantic made my eyes water.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 4 years ago
This was an awesome story

Absolutely loved it. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A real rare gem!

I couldn’t have possibly loved this incredible tale any more than I do. I laughed, I cried, and I forgot to sleep as I was so entranced by the story, characters and even the changing locations.

Thank you from the bottom of my soul for this gift you created. I will be rereading this many times.

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2almost 4 years ago
"Duchess"?

I know i must have heard it, but i can't recall it ...

But Zooey's description mad me think of Barry Manilow's song "Copacabana".

And that made me think of the most poignant moment {of more than a few poignant moments} on "The Muppet Show" of all places.

Liza Minelli sang "Copacabana" in a setting that was essentially a music video {youtu.be/LCGSZmTsX7o}, and she appeared as Lola, the showgirl, both in her youth and in her desolate age - drinking to forget, but still trying to remember, wearing her tattered old costume ...

And Liza always is clearly Judy Garland's daughter ... but in that makeup, in that setting, with that song, she looked EXACTLY like Judy ... and it was heartbreaking.

I wonder if she thought about it that way ... and how she felt if she did.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Rare find

You sir are a rare find in this category of story with all the quick fap and near sadomasochistic domination tales that most authors seem to write, you bring real life, romance and love to a genre that desperately needs it

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFred190666@Fred190666
Environmental auditor, math/science teacher and part-time security guard French-Canadian, married 30 years, two (great) kids, twice grandfather