All Comments on 'The Raven and the Tower Ch. 03'

by ElvenAngel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good indeed.

you've quite the fantasy story: a damsel in distress saved and defended by her true love. an evil enemy stalks her, trying to tear down the goodness she's found. and there are enough twists that the plot is not boring. characters inspire sympathy and are easy to identify with.

good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Keep going, don't stop writing this story. Please don't wait another couple of months before releasing another chapter. I'm so hooooooked!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!!!!

A wonderful story. Well told. You have a way of telling a tale so that i can actulally see it happening in my mind as i read it. That is what i consider the mark of someone with true tallent. A few spelling errors. But that's fine, find them all the time in the books i buy fromt he store. Please don't let so much time pass again before posting the next installments. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AHHHHHHH!!!!!

You do know how to tell a captavating story.....it's well written and man oh man I was glued to the screen and can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I want more

glorious! i waited for you to come back. please come back and write more, we're waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fab. Absolutely fantastic.

Beautifully written albeit with a few grammatical mistakes here and there. Probably the result of writing in a rush and in the heat of the moment.

Would definately love to read more. You have huge talent in historical romance/fantasy(ish) or whatever this genre is. The passion between the characters were described beautifully. The dialog gripping. Fab. Thank you for the wonderful stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

I loved this story I hope you will continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not again D;

another unfinished story. So sad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous