All Comments on 'The Reality of BBC'

by Shabobo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kelli_qcdkelli_qcdalmost 12 years ago
damn HOT!!!!

OMG... that was such a HOT read....

OneIBlindOneIBlindalmost 12 years ago
Decadence of Reality Shows

I couldn't stop reading. I liked Beth's progression in a BBC addicted racist. Would have loved to see something with Katie, but in hindsight it was probably better that it was left unstated. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Nice built-up - very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

That was an amazing peice! Absolutely astounding. Very long, which is good, I never liked the series that had small little chapters. By far my favorite and the story made me feel like I was one of the veiwers of the show! Fantastic, I'd love to read a sequel or more from you, keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

this article was well written and i enjoyed every piece of it. I like the way you took the time to build this story. i hope you are writing the follow up or what will happen in africville. ii enjoy your stories and i feel is among the top best i have come across.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fantastic story one of the best I've read here

fatdaddiofatdaddioabout 6 years ago
Sweet

Just reading this story for the 1st time. It's hot. Love the dirty language including NIGGER and reference to the deep south. My wife is a southern nigger lover as well and this really made her pussy wet. I can't get the slut to stop fucking niggers long enough to go to work these days. Good thing I make a lot of money.

FetyszpupyFetyszpupyover 4 years ago
Fucking awesome

Wow i read it all, and i dont know how much i cum but VERY MUCH :D

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How would you not realize you're being record on reality TV? People can't be THIS stupid can they?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous